Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Jenkins Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
want to know what everybody thinks about this game?:devilflam
Pikeville as usual.
jenkins is by far the best team in the state
they are awesome all the way around
fundamentally unbelievable comes to mind
TRAIN85 Wrote:jenkins is by far the best team in the state
is this guy serious? no way he is.
pikeville wins big and busts that dream bubble of jenkis beating pikeville
what is the all time series between these 2.
Well I know the last time Jenkins beat Pikeville was in 1984 when Pikeville was ranked #1 and they traveled to Jenkins. I think the final ended up being 14-0 Jenkins. So this is the last Cav victory over Pikeville. Sounds like Kentucky/Tennessee because that is also the last time the Cats beat the Vols!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
whats the matter hillbilly
TRAIN85 Wrote:whats the matter hillbilly

I was laughing too hard and hit the keys.
hey hillbilly you might now about what the pikeville jenkins series is all time. did they really beat pikeville in 1984?
I love how people make fun of jenkins its great! Yeah im NOT!! some people on this site come from these schools that havent had great football teams in a long time. not just jenkins either. but all you other ban wagen fans route for the team that will more than likley get the win. give us a break we want to see our team do good like your team. alot of football players get on here and read this stuff and when they see some people pulling for them, it gives them a little confidence, and every little bit helps... I'll go with the CAVS in this one!!!!!!!!!
root for who you want but pikeville wins in a landslide.
sorry bout your luck jenkins
football_fan Wrote:I love how people make fun of jenkins its great! Yeah im NOT!! some people on this site come from these schools that havent had great football teams in a long time. not just jenkins either. but all you other ban wagen fans route for the team that will more than likley get the win. give us a break we want to see our team do good like your team. alot of football players get on here and read this stuff and when they see some people pulling for them, it gives them a little confidence, and every little bit helps... I'll go with the CAVS in this one!!!!!!!!!
oh btw wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
wah wah wah
hahahahahahaha:moon:
bigpun Wrote:oh btw wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
wah wah wah
hahahahahahaha:moon:
:wtf1: How about you kiss my:moon:
ahhhhhhh did somebody get mad.
i love it when ppl get mad at me on here, so keep it up if you cant take my opinion, and ill keep dishing it out.
bigpun Wrote:ahhhhhhh did somebody get mad.
i love it when ppl get mad at me on here, so keep it up if you cant take my opinion, and ill keep dishing it out.

not Really i just forgot to lol at the end i thouht it looked funny.
thats what you think. not many bigger than i
are you still going to be this cocky after the game, and after the loss?
ohhh nice.
kentucky rivals.. gotta love it.
[QUOTE=bigpun]are you still going to be this cocky after the game, and after the loss?[/QU

:thatsfunn Im not cocky im confident. I hope your not trying to get me mad, because it want work.if it makes you feel better i will say this, its kinda childish to set here and talk back and forth trying to make me made when were not really talkin about the post.
TRAIN85 Wrote:hey hillbilly you might now about what the pikeville jenkins series is all time. did they really beat pikeville in 1984?

Do not have a clue about the series. Back in the coal boom days, Jenkins was very good.
hillbilly Wrote:Do not have a clue about the series. Back in the coal boom days, Jenkins was very good.

i really dont know but i thought that jenkins beat pikeville in the early 90's
football_fan Wrote:i really dont know but i thought that jenkins beat pikeville in the early 90's

No they did not beat them in the 90's.
I have heard some rumors about this maybe a Thursday night game. anyone got any info.
hillbilly Wrote:No they did not beat them in the 90's.

wasnt for sure but thats what i heard.
Im pretty sure it was '94 instead of '84 when the cavs last beat Pikeville.. Dont take me for fact though
Pikeville
Pikeville was district and regional champs in '84 and '94.
I doubt they were beaten by Jenkins either of those years.
Boomer86 Wrote:Im pretty sure it was '94 instead of '84 when the cavs last beat Pikeville.. Dont take me for fact though

94 was the year Beechwood beat Pikeville in the state semis.
Brent Coleman, Eddie Deramus, Doug Powers were soph's.
I think it should be a good game, could go either way if jenkins plays hard
TRAIN85 Wrote:jenkins is by far the best team in the state
you are frigging hilarious man, its a good comment coming from probably a third stringer in high school haha:ChairHit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4