Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 40 - Shelby Valley 6
Congrats Cardinals !
I think we have yet to see SC's A game. I think once they get they get fired up we will see a tough team. Hopefully they have been saving it up for belfry. SC could have scored one more time in the 4th but Hager was trying to work on their full back some. Threw him the ball 3 times. By the way, BJ its there you just got to go up and grap that thing son! And i'm not calling him out. He had a great game. I think you will see him catch a few against belfry.
Congrats Cardinals. See you next Friday
cats eye Wrote:SC won about how I figured they would but still did not play well. I just don't know if they have the aggressiveness they usually have. I know when its a game like this it is hard to get up for, but I seen the same thing at Prestonsburg. If they play like this agianst them they will get beat by Belfry. But a win is a win. Now its time to back up the shirts youve been wearing SC.

Yea your right..although they did better than last week..They still came out flat in the first half..it probably couldve been a higher score had they capitalized things in the beginning..They are gonna have to wake up and play old fashioned, hard nose, sheldon clark football if they want to beat belfry
Great game by Sheldon Clark.
40-6 "OUCH":ChairHit: thats gonna leave a mark......
Please do not undermine what these kids are doing out on that field by complaining about the refs.

That not only shows no class but shows a complete lack of understanding of this sport.

There are very few bad officials out there and these guys go out of their way to do these games. Yes they get paid, but not much, you should thank them after every game, if your team wins or loses.

Now back to the game.
98NCCalum Wrote:Please do not undermine what these kids are doing out on that field by complaining about the refs.

That not only shows no class but shows a complete lack of understanding of this sport.

There are very few bad officials out there and these guys go out of their way to do these games. Yes they get paid, but not much, you should thank them after every game, if your team wins or loses.

Now back to the game.

I thought that the official did a prettty decent job. SV was just overpowered by the force and size and shear brutes that the Cards have. I think the Cards are stepping up every game..getting better and better. Great Game...

Well I admit I was way wrong about this game,Congrats to the Cards on a great game! Good Luck next week against Belfry,you'll need it
Congrats cards. No surprise here, but you better bring it next week cuz this Belfry team is a load.

Good job mods/admins for keeping up with this thread. You guys should get paid to do this. Smile
Good Job Sheldon Clark and Good luck Valley
The best team usually wins on a given night, but all the kids should be given credit for their effort! Congrats to all!
i knew u guys were joking around when u were picking sv because there is no way u really thought they would win.
kysportsguru Wrote:Well you can't win the game playing 11 players from the other team and the 5 refs the whole night. The refs were really bad tonight.
Were you there?
I was at the game and the officials played absolutely no role in this game.
kysportsguru Wrote:The only reason he went crazy was that the ref on SV sideline knows nothing about the game of football. So the coach was telling him how to do things that was right.
SV's coach needs to worry about coaching and stay off the field and stop worrying about the officials. Besides, who is SV's coach to tell anyone how to do ANYTHING right??
He is the reason SV gets bashed by fans all year long.
Great team:thumpsup: ...great kids:thumpsup: ...horrible head coachSad who can't control himself, Makes one wonder why he doesn't stay at any job more than a couple of years???Confusedhh:
This was a pretty well officiated game...better than most I have seen this year.
fox sports Wrote:Were you there?
I was at the game and the officials played absolutely no role in this game.

You are correct Fox Sports. SC just overpowered Valley tonight, no way they were gong to win this game. the refs had no say in the outcome of this game, which is the way football should be.
corndog23 Wrote:You are correct Fox Sports. SC just overpowered Valley tonight, no way they were gong to win this game. the refs had no say in the outcome of this game, which is the way football should be.
:thumpsup:
Thumbs up on the comment AND the fact that corndog and I agreed on something!Smile
way to cards see u fridayTongueirateSho
Old Timer Wrote:SV's coach needs to worry about coaching and stay off the field and stop worrying about the officials. Besides, who is SV's coach to tell anyone how to do ANYTHING right??
He is the reason SV gets bashed by fans all year long.
Great team:thumpsup: ...great kids:thumpsup: ...horrible head coachSad who can't control himself, Makes one wonder why he doesn't stay at any job more than a couple of years???Confusedhh:
This was a pretty well officiated game...better than most I have seen this year.

Who's bashing him besides the fans from other teams? Valleys fans are loving him. He shows emotion. I love that in a coach. He may go overboard sometimes but still he calls things the way he sees them. Every one started hating him when he put up 79 points on Phelps. Give the coach some credit he's done a wonderful job. He calls things the way they seen it. He made a statement on Wymt I would like to quote. When we go to Clark we may well be over our heads or something to that matter. The guy is a wonderful coach. I woulda loved to have had him for a coach.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:i knew u guys were joking around when u were picking sv because there is no way u really thought they would win.

The joking around thing is ridicuolous. Yes we had pride in our cats to win this game. Why go into a game thinking your gonna lose?
kysportsguru Wrote:Well you can't win the game playing 11 players from the other team and the 5 refs the whole night. The refs were really bad tonight.

I am a Valley fan and I tottaly disagree. They may have made few bad calls but no way did they influence the game just that much.

Three reasons SC won-
1.Just not enough depth at the Valley. And very very young.
2. WAS NOT FOCUSED AT ALL!!!!!!
3.We just flat out got whooped and I will be the first to admit it.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Who's bashing him besides the fans from other teams? Valleys fans are loving him. He shows emotion. I love that in a coach. He may go overboard sometimes but still he calls things the way he sees them. Every one started hating him when he put up 79 points on Phelps. Give the coach some credit he's done a wonderful job. He calls things the way they seen it. He made a statement on Wymt I would like to quote. When we go to Clark we may well be over our heads or something to that matter. The guy is a wonderful coach. I woulda loved to have had him for a coach.
Besides other teams fans, I have heard SV school people bash him, and other coaches, and parents who have taken their children to games and they have heard his profane language and seen his tirades on the sidelines.

IMO, SV fell apart last night about the same time that he "went overboard" and lost his focus on the game and started focusing on the officials.
Old Timer Wrote:Besides other teams fans, I have heard SV school people bash him, and other coaches, and parents who have taken their children to games and they have heard his profane language and seen his tirades on the sidelines.

IMO, SV fell apart last night about the same time that he "went overboard" and lost his focus on the game and started focusing on the officials.

The whole community knows about his cursing and little fits he throws...do you think it matters to him? no. I bet he gets on here and laughs at people who make fun of him, because well, his life doesn't revolve around what peaople think of him. He may have lost it at the game, i don't know, i wasn't there. But, I'd say this wouldn't be the first time he has lost it at a game, and probably won't be the last. Either you like Saunders or you don't, there's no saying he's an okay guy.
Why is this thread getting so much traffic? Let's face it, SV is not a football school by any means, at least not yet! SC has a pretty good team this year. No way SV could have won this game unless SC just didn't play at all for 4 quarters. SV can blame the refs, blame the coaches, blame whoever, but they lost because they are not better. SC is not even that great, but are at least a top school in the area for their class.
Let's get back on the game and Please, Do Not make this a coach bashing thread.
Just go ahead and close this thread. This game is WAY over with, lol.
[QUOTE=pillsburythrowboy]The joking around thing is ridicuolous. Yes we had pride in our cats to win this game. Why go into a game thinking your gonna lose?[/QUO
Meade Wrote:Because they suck (question mark)

What was the score at the half? Must not suck to bad. Just got wore out and didn't have there head in the game.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Why is this thread getting so much traffic? Let's face it, SV is not a football school by any means, at least not yet! SC has a pretty good team this year. No way SV could have won this game unless SC just didn't play at all for 4 quarters. SV can blame the refs, blame the coaches, blame whoever, but they lost because they are not better. SC is not even that great, but are at least a top school in the area for their class.

Why is it getting so much traffic? Just because we lost we can't support our team and talk about them. And people call us classless.
Sv I wish you guys luck for the rest of the season and try to not listen to people who have no class because there are a few on here. Focus on your next game. Sc get ready it's coming.