Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
alfus21 Wrote:How many times are you going to predict this game?

:thatsfunn Thats hilarious Alfus...
TheyKnowMe Wrote:The cards are also a second half team so sucks for vally huh
no not really, that just gives the boys at Valley something to look forward to, oh yeah you might want to go back to school and take english over, there is an e in Valley
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The fans in Sheldon Clark must change there mind a whole lot. Maybe they will have a change of heart friday night.
yeah really
As I have stated before, SV will only win one more game this year and this one ain't it.
This week begins the end of the honeymoon on Shelby Creek.
JWBN4EA Wrote:no not really, that just gives the boys at Valley something to look forward to, oh yeah you might want to go back to school and take english over, there is an e in Valley

Maybe you should sit beside him to learn that the first word in sentences is always capitalized. The word English is capped also. Double negitives? When did they start allowing that?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Maybe you should sit beside him to learn that the first word in sentences is always capitalized. The word English is capped also. Double negitives? When did they start allowing that?
i could care less what ppl think about me and what i post....i just snapped like that because no matter how good SV does, win or lose, they dont get the credit that they deserve and that just really ticks me off:devilflam
i honestly cant believe that some people are actually saying valley is going to win, this has to be a joke...kelly and dials are going to run all over this team.

sc-48
sv-14
NYY10 Wrote:How do you put 5 Quote's in 1 message
You're ok on this one though if you want to respond to 5 different posts then go ahead and do so. :thumpsup:
sc by 1
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Maybe you should sit beside him to learn that the first word in sentences is always capitalized. The word English is capped also. Double negitives? When did they start allowing that?

I'd expect that out of a youngster, but not you. Well, actually you act like you're about 15 so I guess that's right.
BBAll only fan, please let us worry about correcting punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

Everyone keep the comments on the game, not each other.
MRC06 Wrote:I'd expect that out of a youngster, but not you. Well, actually you act like you're about 15 so I guess that's right.
Last warning in this thread or it will be closed!

One more personal comment and it's closed guys! Keep it on the game!
MRC06 Wrote:I'd expect that out of a youngster, but not you. Well, actually you act like you're about 15 so I guess that's right.

I was just thinking that if someone wants to tell someone else to go back to school over what could have very easily been a typo, they should make sure their grammer and punctuation are correct. If not, isn't it like the pot calling the kettle black?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
JWBN4EA Wrote:no not really, that just gives the boys at Valley something to look forward to, oh yeah you might want to go back to school and take english over, there is an e in Valley

i have a question...why does everybody on here seem to want to correct everybody's spelling or the way they write....who cares....if you can understand it a lil' bit then don't bother correcting them on it...this isn't english class(or should i write it English) this is to tell our opinions about the game...not report back to the teacher....so ya know what if i want to spell stupid<--this way or if i want to spell it this way-->stewpid...what does it matter...who gives a big hoot.....just talk football people...:ChairHit:.

..oh and i predict that schs will get the win....i don't think it will be a blow out....i think valley will come to the rock and play hard and give the cards a lil' challenge....but the cards will pull thru...id say they win by at least two touch downs:Cheerlead
Sheldon Clark in this one!! I just don't thing SV D and O lines up from can handle the Physical Cards.
lil' red birdy Wrote:if you can understand it a lil' bit then don't bother correcting them on it...

No, it's not if alright just to understand it a "lil' bit". Try to make it as easy to read as possible. Not everybody on here wants to sit and try to read something forever trying to figure out what it says. Everybody just needs to try to make their post as easy on the eyes as possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe this is the "game" where Valley either makes a statment and proves that they are in the process of becoming a good program or they follow past occurences and fall on their face in games that they believed they could win. If SV can hang in there and come away with an upset or even just stay close and have a chance at the end then I myself, along with a lot of other "non-believers", will begin to give credit where credit is due. But if this game turns out like most of the past "big" games have then I would hope that the SV faithful would admit that the program isnt where they think it is and accept the fact that they are still a step behind the big guns in the district. IMO there is nothing wrong with accepting this but believing youre on the right track. I feel that SV is on the way to achieving the respect they deserve and want but I dont see it happening just yet. I would want nothing less than for there to be mutliple teams from this area that are capable to make a long run deep into the playoffs. SV will be there one day. I honestly believe that but just not now. I see a close game for about a quarter and a half then SC will pull away and win by 21. Good luck to both teams.
I belive that Valley has one more win in them. This isnt going to be the night for it. Valley will play them closer than some of the scores I have seen on here, but they will end up falling by at least two touchdowns. I belive if they would have played a harder schedule at the start of the year they could have seen what their weaknesses are and could have worked on them in practice and a few games. If Valley can keep their composure when they are behind in the 4th, it will be a close one. If they cant keep it, it may turn out to be a blowout.
Valley
I think it will be close but ill have to go to the rock to watch this one.
sc-30
sv-17
Well I guess we all are going to wait till tomorrow to see how the outcome is
I am gonna have to go with my Cards!!! I think it will be a realy close game and I think that my cards are gonna have to step it up for this one!!!
well i didn't think i'd ever see this, but a valley thread went 6 pages and counting
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
lil' red birdy Wrote:i have a question...why does everybody on here seem to want to correct everybody's spelling or the way they write....who cares....if you can understand it a lil' bit then don't bother correcting them on it...this isn't english class(or should i write it English) this is to tell our opinions about the game...not report back to the teacher....so ya know what if i want to spell stupid<--this way or if i want to spell it this way-->stewpid...what does it matter...who gives a big hoot.....just talk football people...:ChairHit:.

..oh and i predict that schs will get the win....i don't think it will be a blow out....i think valley will come to the rock and play hard and give the cards a lil' challenge....but the cards will pull thru...id say they win by at least two touch downs:Cheerlead
lil' red birdy, please let us handle these things. Keep it on the game.

thank you.

If you have any comments or questions feel free to PM me or any other staff member.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:well i didn't think i'd ever see this, but a valley thread went 6 pages and counting

This is more os a SC thread CTD.Smile
And you predict..........................again....

packers fan Wrote:sc-48
sv-0

packers fan Wrote:sc by 45

packers fan Wrote:ok not that bad. worse
sc-45
sv-7

packers fan Wrote:I think it will be close but ill have to go to the rock to watch this one.
sc-30
sv-17

Cant wait to see what you think it will be tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
crazytaxidriver Wrote:well i didn't think i'd ever see this, but a valley thread went 6 pages and counting

HAHA and Alfus the game is tonight not tomorrow.
alfus21 Wrote:And you predict..........................again....

Cant wait to see what you think it will be tomorrow.

maybe 27 to 6?
corndog23 Wrote:maybe 27 to 6?

this is about the kind of score i was thinking of too...
sc-28
sv-14