Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shelby Valley comes to the Rock its home coming for Sheldon Clark whats everyones predictions in this game ill make mine sometime this week.
I'm going to probably have to take valley on this just because they're going to be very amped and ready to play since they were beat by the small margin today at Grundy but I'll have to say:

Valley 14

Sheldon Clark 12

GO VALLEY!!!!!:yikes:
So what does everyone think this game is going to be like now that people know that Shelby Valley CAN contend with good teams like Grundy???
I will say that this will be a good game and a close one at that but as far as who will get the big W I don't know just yet but I will be posting my predictions shortly
I think the Cards, just might pull past valley in this one, but I think SV will be hungry for a win, after their loss to Grundy... so this one is tough

Cards by 1 TD Confusedhh:
Valley by a few points
love@bball Wrote:I think the Cards, just might pull past valley in this one, but I think SV will be hungry for a win, after their loss to Grundy... so this one is tough

Cards by 1 TD Confusedhh:

I also think that the Cats will be hungry for a win but Iv'e got to disagree with your thoughts on what the outcome will be...

Cats-19

Cards-15
Im going with my cards in this one only reason because Shelby Valley beet East Ridge 20-12 and Sheldon Clark beet east Ridge 37-8
Sheldon Clark all the way.

SC - 38

SV - 14
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Im going with my cards in this one only reason because Shelby Valley beet East Ridge 20-12 and Sheldon Clark beet east Ridge 37-8

Man, The score dont mean anything, you cant just think that Valley is going to get beat cause they only beat ER by 18 and SC beat them by 29 points, That dont mean nothing, I hope you find that out sooner or later
Shelby Valley-21
Sheldon Clark-14
This will be an interesting game for the week! I have to go with Sheldon Clark by 21 this week. You never can tell what Shelby Valley will bring to the table this year. They have been in every game and may take a top district foe out this week! Lets see what you want to bet on this one!
I find i very odd that Valley only lost last year by a few points, and people were saying that was SC's best team in a great while, and this year they are a 21 point favorite?
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Im going with my cards in this one only reason because Shelby Valley beet East Ridge 20-12 and Sheldon Clark beet east Ridge 37-8

Okay, so Shelby Valley beat Phelps by 73, Pikeville beat them by just 28, it was a good game till late in the 4th. So does this mean, to you and only you, that Valley would beat Pikeville?
I think SC will dominate. SC by 21+.
Im look for Shelby Valley to get this one. and when it comes down to the defense i think Cable will make a few things happen... but in all honesty it should be a good game...

Go Valley!
Sheldon Clark
This game will be one of the best games played friday night
NYY10 Wrote:This game will be one of the best games played friday night
No it wont. SC has a week in which the football team will have alot of distractions with homecoming and alot more events are taking place this year. The score might be close but SC will never trail or will they be in doubt of the win.
Just because it is homecoming week don't me squat. SC ain't even walking people out for homecoming. Sheldon Clark will be fired up like the second half of East ridge and just steamroll SV.

So sit back and watch the show :popcorn:
SC-35
SV-12
Sheldon Clark by 16
I'll take my cards by a couple of Td's

Sc - 35
SV - 21
Im goin with the cards because sheldon clark has so much talent that SV will miss up and as u can tell in recent games one slip up by the oppnent and SC runs the game and isnt stoped so im callin it like this

SC- 37
SV-6
Sheldon Clark will win they have a big line and fast backs ! Too Much for SV !

SV--14
SC--28
Sc - 35
Sv - 7
they will be plaing them for home coming. who do you all think will win this one. give me some predictions.

schs-24

s/v-6

:devilflam my boys from the mountains, SCHS
Svhs:8
Schs:28
Sc Rolls Over Valley 40-6
shelby valley may still have some tricks up their sleeves but the cards could have big chance at belfy this year cards win this
Ok SV needs to quit talkin... They need to back up before they get smacked up by SC
SC has had a couple bad games but that doesnt mean nothing. I believe they're back to play smash mouth football.. Who does SV got some who is going to uk but he will prob be cut after the 1st pratice..
sc-38
sv-18
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6