Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
MRC06 Wrote:I heard he ran for 200 yards and had 20 tackles his last game against Sheldon Clark. he's tough, but I still think SC might win even if he managed to gain his eligibility somehow

He really appreciates this. LOL I....I mean he never had any yards rushing. And my last game aginst the cards was my first and we got destoryed always remember it thoguh we recieved a funeral wreath from them.
Ok this thread has apparently gone far out of hand, but i'm going for Valley. But guys and girls do you really think there is a need for all this. Ahh good luck Valley i'll be there cheering you on.
LOL that's what Im trying to say myself.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:LOL that's what Im trying to say myself.

LoL people just keep goin on about things. Tell your thoughts and go. But hicks was a good player. I played football with him. I was a freshman when SC sent that thing.
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:LoL people just keep goin on about things. Tell your thoughts and go. But hicks was a good player. I played football with him. I was a freshman when SC sent that thing.

Yep I member it plain as day it was trashed at halftime though. But seriously all the jokes and everythign about me aside.....I look for Valey to come out on top of this one 20-18.
NYY10 Wrote:Man, The score dont mean anything, you cant just think that Valley is going to get beat cause they only beat ER by 18 and SC beat them by 29 points, That dont mean nothing, I hope you find that out sooner or later

All you are is a biased Valley fan. Scores do mean things. That is how you know who wins the game. The score matters.

Cards-48
Valley-12
Get the thread back on track about the game.
Sc-42
Sv-16
Sc- 34
Sv-14
Sheldon clark will win!!!!!!

SCHS=35
SV=00
Shelby Valley simply does not have a good football team. They will be outcoached, outclassed, and outplayed come friday. SC will beat SV like a tin drum...
packers fan Wrote:Ok SV needs to quit talkin... They need to back up before they get smacked up by SCSC has had a couple bad games but that doesnt mean nothing. I believe they're back to play smash mouth football.. Who does SV got some who is going to uk but he will prob be cut after the 1st pratice.. sc-38 sv-18

Just a bit of information you may like to know....Big John Johnson #55 is being looked at by UK and several other D1 schools. He has gotten numerous amounts of letters from UK and other schools. His recruiter was at the Midland Trail game and seemed very impressed with his performance. I can assure you if I was a recruiter I wouldn't be driving 3 hours to watch a player I was going to cut after the first practice....

But anyways Im going to go with Valley in this game...

Valley 20
SC 12

GO CATS!!!!!!!!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:You honestly John aint Valley's best lineman, check the stats whos leading in tackles? IMO. But what do I know. And we need to "quite" talkling?, and back up before we get smacked up??? Some one really needs to edit your post from all your spellin errors. But anyway no one is gonan get smacked up in this game. It will be a close game with Valley coming out on top 20-18. And you wanan know who we got well lets see-
qb-probly will be Nathan Mullings, but I think Varney desevers the start.
wrs-Lucas Simpkins and Colby Newsome(look for Lucas to have a big game he's due for one.)
hb's-Cody Mitchell, Chris Yates, Brock Kinney just to name a few.
Line-The 3 best Lineman Valley have are Tyler Cable, Daniel Gillespie, and John Johnson.

Don't over look Valley. Alot of people hav'nt picked them in any game they have played and still they prove people wrong and just still get no credit.

Hey pillsbury, John IS valley's best o-lineman, that is what he is being recruited for...Cable is leading the team in tackles and i'd say with these 2 powerhouses with the addition of Gillespie up front it is going to be one tough game for the cards..Mullins will more than likely be at QB this week...He was impressive last week running in 2 td's and completed a pass for another td..Lucas is due a big game....So like I said I think Wildcats will come out on top this week.....

GO CATS GO!!!!!!! :letsparty
yoda dials and obi-wan kelly will run the ball all over sv
cards#1 Wrote:yoda dials and obi-wan kelly will run the ball all over sv
:thatsfunn this is funny........anyway about that wreath...i will let you know that the football team did not send that nor did they know until it was too late to stop it...sorry the student body has some goof balls in it...but i pick the cards to come with a win over valley...by two touchdowns....im sure valley will give them a run for their money tho....good luck cards:Cheerlead
man I don't understand why there's so much hostility w/ both team's fans..these teams arent rivals or anything yet it feels like the playoffs or the biggest game for both squads..it's simply not one teams gonna win and ones gonna lose...I think we should wait til the gun at the end of friday night...
ladycat2440 Wrote:Just a bit of information you may like to know....Big John Johnson #55 is being looked at by UK and several other D1 schools. He has gotten numerous amounts of letters from UK and other schools. His recruiter was at the Midland Trail game and seemed very impressed with his performance. I can assure you if I was a recruiter I wouldn't be driving 3 hours to watch a player I was going to cut after the first practice....

Valley 20
SC 12

GO CATS!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...have you watched UK football...im pretty sure they would drive three hours to recruit fans out of the stands...they might find more talent that way...lol

:thatsfunn
ladycat2440 Wrote:Just a bit of information you may like to know....Big John Johnson #55 is being looked at by UK and several other D1 schools. He has gotten numerous amounts of letters from UK and other schools. His recruiter was at the Midland Trail game and seemed very impressed with his performance. I can assure you if I was a recruiter I wouldn't be driving 3 hours to watch a player I was going to cut after the first practice....

Valley 20
SC 12

GO CATS!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...Have you seen UK football...im pretty sure they would drive three hours to recruit fans out of the stands...lol...maybe they would find more talent that way

Valley 20
SC 12

GO CATS!!!!!!!!

Wait a minote...have You seen UK football...Im pretty sure they would drive three hours just to recruit fans out of the stands...they might find more talent that way...lol

I would say from what I have seen. Sheldon Clark by 1 TD I would say that Ryan Kelly, Jared Waller, Adam Dials and BJ Slone will have great games.
who is this john character from valley??? never heard of him at all....is he supposed to be some great d-lineman?......sc's line to big and powerful for valley and if he does get to ryan kelly....look for "john" to be flat backed........this kid has been going to camp with the varstity high school team since he was a 6th grader....don't get much tougher than that..
guys i dont know who to chose in this one and i have been to many many good games the past couple of years and you guys are making this one like a state championship lol umm im going to have to say SV by a touchdown but i dont know who to bet on this game guys.

Valley 20
SC 12

GO CATS!!!!!!!!

Whats the kids Stats. His hieght and weight. I wouldn't put too much on them drive 3 hrs. They recruited Joey Stepp from SC a few years back but in the end told him he was two small at 6'3" 315lbs. He ended up getting a full ride to Marshall and being a two year starter. Good thing he was too small.
winner Wrote:I'm going to probably have to take valley on this just because they're going to be very amped and ready to play since they were beat by the small margin today at Grundy but I'll have to say:

Valley 14

Sheldon Clark 12

GO VALLEY!!!!!:yikes:
GET REAL SCHS 36 S/V 6
Valley is playing their tough part of the schedule now. 3 out of their next 4 games are going to be hard fought battles. Maybe they should have scheduled some of them earlier in the season to try to sneak in a win while they had everyone healthy. With Valleys injurys, I am going to have to go with Sheldon Clark by at least 2 touchdowns. They still should have a bad taste in their mouths after getting beat at P-burg.
With as many predictions that you've made for this game, you might get one right. What's going to be next?

yankeefan Wrote:i think SC will beat them 26 to3

yankeefan Wrote:they will be plaing them for home coming. who do you all think will win this one. give me some predictions.

schs-24

s/v-6

:devilflam my boys from the mountains, SCHS

yankeefan Wrote:GET REAL SCHS 36 S/V 6
alfus21 Wrote:With as many predictions that you've made for this game, you might get one right. What's going to be next?
Alfus, check your PM's
SC 30
SV 18

I think that the inexperience of SV will catch up to them this weekend. I hope they prove me wrong. I cannot bet against them though because deep down I know they have a chance to win this one. Look for big games out of Brock Kenny, Cody Mitchel and Lucas Simpkins.
I'm gonna go with my cards by a couple td's because i can

SC - 35
SV - 21
valley wins this game

Valley-105
SC- (-56)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6