Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:As a fellow Valley fan, you should take your sorry's back, these losers on here don't deserve them. All they want to do is hate on us, and say that Valley isn't playing hard teams. Blah Blah Blah, we'll see this week at Sheldon Clark, while we drive home with a victory, and ruin their homecoming week.

As a fellow student at SVHS also, I would say thats about right
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:That Ryan Hicks boy I've heard of him. He's a sexy beast Im telling you WHAT!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM. LOL Gah he's a mean mother.

But seriously why's every one wanna pick on me.LOL

HAHA
dblg11 Wrote:All you are is a biased Valley fan. Scores do mean things. That is how you know who wins the game. The score matters.

Cards-48
Valley-12

I didnt say it like that,so quit tryin to make me look stupid because its not working, What I sayed was u can't perdict a win because someone beat them as bad as that team did
hootie Wrote:SC 30
SV 18

I think that the inexperience of SV will catch up to them this weekend. I hope they prove me wrong. I cannot bet against them though because deep down I know they have a chance to win this one. Look for big games out of Brock Kenny, Cody Mitchel and Lucas Simpkins.

you forgot Chris Yates
kysportsguru Wrote:valley wins this game

Valley-105
SC- (-56)

what(lol)
Cant you combine 5 posts into one?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
:Clap: Sc-28 Sv-14
NYY10 Wrote:sayed

i'm not tryiing to make you look stupid.. but i think this word is spelled, said.

i've tried to change everytime i saw it, but i think it would be better just to tell ya
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Cant you combine 5 posts into one?

How do you put 5 Quote's in 1 message
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i'm not tryiing to make you look stupid.. but i think this word is spelled, said.

i've tried to change everytime i saw it, but i think it would be better just to tell ya

Sorry, I didn't even pay attention
..yoda dials and obi wan kelly will run all over this darth johnson you speak of. It'll be a joke just like the KCC game... Valley goes home with a big L .. i'll change my prediction to

SC - 1,000,000
SV - a number not quite as large such as 0
NYY10 Wrote:Sorry, I didn't even pay attention

no problem..

as for the 5 quotes..

when you see the message you are typing you can scroll on down and find what else you need to quote copy paste then just use the thingy.. like this

torrque Wrote:Sorry, I didn't even pay attention

IF ya have any questions just ask

Tom is not my friend....

of course QQ didn't write that last message

Tom is not my friend....

i would like to see sv win but ill go with sc 38-14
kysportsguru Wrote:valley wins this game

Valley-105
SC- (-56)

Too bad Valley doesn't have the skill to score this many points in a season. I know this is a joke but come on. Valley will lose big.
I just wish that SC will destroy valley. They need to be brought down off their high horse. They are not a good team.
blackcat Wrote:Sc - 35
Sv - 7
ok not that bad. worse
sc-45
sv-7
Well dblg11 you said valley was so bad that they couldn't score 105 points in a season
reality check Valley has already scored 208 points in 6 games.
reality check, the cards will destroy them
SC-35
SV-12
Valley will play tough early but emotion can only take you so far and thats when SC pulls away.
Sheldon Clark should roll in this one. But they were supposed to roll over Prestonsburg too...so who knows.
well Valley has been a second half team pretty much all season so if they can hold SC to a close game in the first then Valley will have a pretty good chance of taking this one away from the Cards
i think that it will be closer than what everyone is predicting
cards by alot!!!!
The cards are also a second half team
sc-48
sv-0
packers fan Wrote:sc-48
sv-0

packers fan Wrote:sc by 45

packers fan Wrote:ok not that bad. worse
sc-45
sv-7

How many times are you going to predict this game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:That's mature. All he was trying to do was talk about the game in a mature fashion. No need to come back with something ridiculous like that.
alfus21 Wrote:How many times are you going to predict this game?

The fans in Sheldon Clark must change there mind a whole lot. Maybe they will have a change of heart friday night.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:no problem..

as for the 5 quotes..

when you see the message you are typing you can scroll on down and find what else you need to quote copy paste then just use the thingy.. like this

IF ya have any questions just ask

Thanks