Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County vs Lawrence County UPDATES
Fugate on the carry for a five yard gain. 2nd and 5.
Herald for a gain of 7. 1st down and 10
Is it Herald Beckham BB?
Long run but we have four flags on the field.
Unsportsmanlike against LC moves the ball to the LC 27.
On Russell's station, I think they said Boyd County and Johnson Central were tied at 6 at halftime.
Beckham on the carry for a gain of 26. 1st and goal from the 1.
TD Fugate BC 27 and LC 0
Tomcat68 Wrote:On Russell's station, I think they said Boyd County and Johnson Central were tied at 6 at halftime.

NO WAY!
Kick is good.

BC 28

LC 0
Just over 9 minutes to go.
CatDawg Wrote:NO WAY!

That's what can happen if you overlook a team. But, I just barely, barely heard it and by the time I turned the radio up to hear it clearly they haven't said anything else about it. I think that's what they said, but I hadn't posted it anywhere because I wasn't sure. I haven't been able to find a broadcast of the game on the internet or on the radio.
From Lawrence County playing Sheldon Clark, Belfry and Breathitt they appear by score only to be pretty close to each other. But field conditions were different in each game.
LC brings the kick to the 35 yard line. 1st and 10.
Gain of 4 Fitzpatrick to Roberts. 2nd and 6.
Incomplete pass to Roberts. 3rd and 6.
Roughing the passer against the bobcats. 1st and 10 LC.
Tomcat68 Wrote:That's what can happen if you overlook a team. But, I just barely, barely heard it and by the time I turned the radio up to hear it clearly they haven't said anything else about it. I think that's what they said, but I hadn't posted it anywhere because I wasn't sure. I haven't been able to find a broadcast of the game on the internet or on the radio.

They were really up for LC last week and didn't hear much chatter about this one so they may have overlooked them and with the field conditions.
No gain for someone. 2nd and 10.
Pass to M. Roberts and he gains six yards. 3rd and 4.
C. Roberts gains about 3 and will bring up 4th and 1.
LC throws a pass then a lateral that was lost and BC picks it up and takes it to the house for a touchdown. BC 34 to 0 didn't catch the name. Sorry.
PAT is good. BC 35 to LC 0 6:34 to go in the game.
C. Roberts with a gain of nine and brings up 3rd and 1.
C. Roberts on the carry very short gain.
4th and half a yard.
Fumble on the play LC recovers but no gain.
Bobcats take over on downs.
BC 35

LC 0 with 4:35 to go in the game and BC has the ball.
Missed a bit just threw an incomplete pass brings up 3rd and 13.
Beckham three yard gain brings up 4th and 10.