Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs Lawrence County UPDATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well with the rain me and the boy stayed home can't take a chance on getting him sick since he has a long medical history.

Bobcats take it to the LC 20 but they throw an incomplete pass on 4th down and LC takes over with around 7 minutes to go in the 1st QTR.
woo hoo some good updates. I'm listening to Russell, but I won't have it on too much longer.
LC goes for it on 4th and 1 from their 39 and they get a first down at the 42 yard line.
I hope TC but they won't be as detailed as the one's from the past.
Oh well. It's going to be better than this. Powell has 3 plays and a punt. Russell has 6 plays and is up 14-0 only 5 minutes into the game.
Fitzpatrick carries for a gain of 9 to bring up 2nd and 1 with 3:54 to go in the QTR ball at the Bobcats 49.
Cool
Roberts gains 17 for a first down.
C. Roberts gains 3 more 2nd and 7.
anyone know about jc and bc?
Incomplete pass even though it could have been a fumble and a Bobcats recovery. 3rd and 7 for LC.
Haven't heard anything on BC - JC.
No gain 4th and 7
Correction 2 yard loss 4th and 9
Incomplete pass and Breathitt takes over with 1:52 to go in the QTR still no score with the ball on the Bobcats 32.
Be back in awhile.
Go Lc
CatDawg Wrote:Well with the rain me and the boy stayed home can't take a chance on getting him sick since he has a long medical history.

Bobcats take it to the LC 20 but they throw an incomplete pass on 4th down and LC takes over with around 7 minutes to go in the 1st QTR.
There are some BIG storms heading this way from Arkansas and Missouri. Sounds like another mud bowl type of game in Louisa. I just hope that no one gets hurt because this game really does not matter except for pride purposes. Good luck to both teams, but I would like to see the Bobcats pull it out.
BC went up 6-0 with the point after to come and I lost the signal just got it back will let you know score ASAP.
It's halftime still waiting on info.
Halftime Bobcats 7 and Dawgs 0
Lets go dawgs!
CatDawg Wrote:Halftime Bobcats 7 and Dawgs 0
:Thumbs: Thanks for the info!
Wish I had more hopefully will get all of the 2nd half.
Bobcats come out throwing 1st incomplete second complete for 6. 3rd and 4.
Herald on the carry for a long gain tackled by Morgan Roberts inside LC territory after gaining 17. 1st and 10 at the LC 45.
Herald breaks a tackle in the backfield but gains three. 2nd and 7 at the LC 42.
11 yard gain for the Bobcats to the LC 31 yard line and a first down.
Herald on the carry tackled by Waller, Hinton and Roberts after a 4 yard gain. 2nd and 6.
Delay of Game on the Bobcats will bring up 2nd and 11 from the LC 32 just under 10 minutes to go in the 3rd with BC 7 and LC 0.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5