Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 26 Phelps 22
Need I say more about the Johnson kid?? Just an unreal player/person..!! Phelps..keep your heads up and the best of look throughout the season!!
RussellJohnson20 Wrote:Great game played friday, both way I think. Jenkins did a really good job kept there heads up and played good ball game all around. Great sportsmanship, & I appericate it. Good luck in the future I have a feeling Jenkins will do great this year. As for Phelps, we will just continue to work hard in our little community, and give it our all against Paintsville next week.

Thanks...
Good post Russell, it was a great game. Keep your alls head up against paintsville stop pugh, #4 and there back then u all should do good. Good luck next week.
Now why couldnt phelps b like this at the powell game?
and by the way i watch the game ...great game phepls ....yall never gave up..and thats what it takes to be a great fb team
I think that Phelps has great sportsmenship and i hope that bpth teams do great throught the rest of the season and good luck expecally to Russel Johnson keep up the good work.
PHELPS WHAT THE ??? HAPPENED??? its Jenkins come on, you should of handed them their butts and watched them leave.... goodluck with the rest of the season
n9ne 72 Wrote:Now why couldnt phelps b like this at the powell game?

Evidently they didn't get the same type of sportmanship that Jenkins gave... Phelps boys are a good bunch of kids... These posts on here prove it... BUT... pis* them off and you get the attitude you got at Powell..!!! LOLOL... Not being smart but just stating the facts!!!
well no offence phelps...i played in that game ...and i reamber your left ..offenceive tackle was going off..for no reason saying "You think im scared pu**y's"..and i was jus like man ..wth..if we was going off or cusing yall...or even knocked down your injuried qb on a qb kneel ...will you tell me who that was ...cause if so ..the team will have a talk about sportsmanshhip
This was a great game
and both teams seem to be showing good sportsmanship on here
and it seemed the same sportmanship was present on the field
n9ne 72 Wrote:well no offence phelps...i played in that game ...and i reamber your left ..offenceive tackle was going off..for no reason saying "You think im scared pu**y's"..and i was jus like man ..wth..if we was going off or cusing yall...or even knocked down your injuried qb on a qb kneel ...will you tell me who that was ...cause if so ..the team will have a talk about sportsmanshhip

I know who your talking about... BUT... from what the boys say here there was just as much trash talking done by the opposing team... BUT... it is over... done!!! If you get talked to trashy... you WILL talk back!! Just don't let the coach catch ya!!! LOLOL.... Anyway, good luck on the rest of the season n9ne 72.... hope you have a wonderful season!!!
bigmike06_01 Wrote:PHELPS WHAT THE ??? HAPPENED??? its Jenkins come on, you should of handed them their butts and watched them leave.... goodluck with the rest of the season
Sorry you feel that way..Little Mike!
same 2 u phs1986...hope ya the best season
bigmike06_01 Wrote:PHELPS WHAT THE ??? HAPPENED??? its Jenkins come on, you should of handed them their butts and watched them leave.... goodluck with the rest of the season
Its Jenkins??? Its people like you that keep us going, people that always put us down and say o well this is a win... its just Jenkins.
:ChairHit:
Congrats to Jenkins. They really suprised me because they didnt quit, they PLAYED all four quarters. Makes me proud boys! Good luck on the rest of the season.
way to go jenkins