Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 26 Phelps 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
a close one
I agree!!!
congrats Jenkins
Ouch..lost lots of money Sad
Congrats Jenkins on a close one
~!GG jenkins!~
congrats Jenkins
Congrats Jenkins.
Well Well Well...whose talking now there fans..Especially since one of your players said what he said about the Big Green who was without a starting D-Lineman and there starting WR...
ohh yea didnt some one say phelps by as much as they want??

well what happend there phelps great game cavs congrats
Congrats Cavs on the 1st W of the Season!
keep up the good work cavs, just a few more dist. wins and you might see your self playin in a post season game some where
Congrats Cav's on a good win
Hey guys, dont expect to hear much from Phelps...its kinda quiet over in those parts (finally). Nothing or nobody to blame it on, you beat them...way to keep yourselves composed and get what needed to be done, DONE. First time in 12 seasons Jenkins has beaten Phelps, and I have a great feeling that another streak (south floyd) is going to be broken too...Congrats guys, now forget this win and concentrate on next week!!
UH... Tide Hoss, I am from PHELPS and I congratulated Jenkins WWWAAYYYY before your 8:57 am post!!! NO, you won't hear much from Phelps when the game is nicely called and a flat out FOOTBALL game!! Good job Cav's and best of luck on rest of the season!!
i was a real jerk about the game im srry and it was a good game...good luck jenkins on the rest of the year...

PHS #22
Eric Prater22..very classy of you to say that....Shows that you are a bigger man taking the blame of the comments you stated..Good Luck Phelps on the rest of the season and CAVS...it is in your hands now!
SEE.... I told everyone all along that the kids from Phelps are good kids... Yeah.. he could have used other wording... LOLOL... BUT.. not all Phelps people are bad!!! Smile
They just simply overlooked Jenkins...SImple as that!
Well... Jenkins just earned what they got.... I'm sure that both teams played some good football....They weren't overlooked... just underestimated!!!
Gosh Phelps has a HUGE football team..ANd they have athletes all over the field..Just don't know why there coach stays with that offense..I would open it up with Russell Johnson in the backfield and give him a little room to run...THere Coach is a solid coach though and has won games using this offense.. But with a line that big and solid and #24..Johnson, #2..Could be a VERY dangerous team! Johnson is one helluva football player..I KNOW THAT!
I like the good sportsmanship being shown here. Keep it up, it might catch on.
Russell is a GREAT kid... and a tremendous athlete.... Thanks for the positive comments!!!
AND... your welcome Thunderchild!!! LOLOL.... Smile
Both teams played a great game... Congrats Jenkins!!!!
THis one was a helluva game both teams played til the last minute, good luck to both...congrats Jenkins!!!
Great game played friday, both way I think. Jenkins did a really good job kept there heads up and played good ball game all around. Great sportsmanship, & I appericate it. Good luck in the future I have a feeling Jenkins will do great this year. As for Phelps, we will just continue to work hard in our little community, and give it our all against Paintsville next week.

Thanks...
EXCELLENT post Russell!!!
Good luck this year Russell!!!
Pages: 1 2