Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 18 v/s Fairland Ohio 6
Meade Wrote:yea i agree IMO this guy is just a hater. He is probably the water boy for phelps

LMAO!!!
Sheldon Clark is looking better every time i watch them play. Keep up the hard practices. They are paying off.
congrats on the win SC
yeah i didn't know that the strength of schedule for SC last year had anything to do w/ this season or their win over Fairland...As long as they keep on rolling lets not worry about what the teams they defeat did in the years past...they're a good team and regardless of their opponents record they are quickly becoming one of EKY's elites...Keep it going SC
I remember Sheldon Clark, I got to do my dance of death and then got sat by the coach for stupidity on my part
Benchwarmer Wrote:Good win against a team that went 2-8 last year and 3-7 the year before. Way to pick those great teams from Ohio.

if you haven't noticed the cards and fairland have been playing each other for the past couple years......its an on going thing now....we play at thier place then the next year they come here to play.....pay attention a lil' bit!!Rolleyes
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Congrats Cards, that's a good win. Anyone know how the game went? Who scored and how?

kelly had two td's and hensley had one td....i belive hensley's was a qb keeper at the one yard line(dials fell just a yard short) don't remember exactly how kelly got his.....and the game would have been better if there were different ref's....they were awful!!!(but they always are at fairland)
beaverboy22 Wrote:i agree cards 63 lawrence and boyd both beat Sc last year and then Sc thumps them this year!? Why schedule people that knowingly camn beat you. From the years past LC and BC has both been quality teams who knew they would be down this year.

Yea, why schedule teams you know will beat you? That's retarded. Like SC and Knot County. WE all knew what would happen... We KNEW SC would beat KCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lawrence was 4-7 last year and 3-8 the year before. Boyd 5-5 last year and 6-6 the year before. Last years regular season games Sc opponets were combined 41 wins and 66 loses. Take out Belfry it was 30 wins and 63 loses. Tough teams.

Yea, and what were KCC's opponents records? Man.. Scheduling teams like Jenkins and Magoffin? KCC has guts.
congrats to SC
congrats sc