Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 18 v/s Fairland Ohio 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final Score Sheldon Clark 18 Fairland Ohio 6, good game cards.
Congrats Cards, that's a good win. Anyone know how the game went? Who scored and how?
I knew it would be close Smile congrats to Sheldon Clark on the win
Congrats SC!!! Still rolling up the Mt. Top 10!!
congrat sc... this is ur year!!!
Great job SC, did Fairland throw the entire night, There games usually last 4.5 hours on average. and they throw about 60 plays a night, Just wondering?????
yeah they threw alot but Sc's defense looked improved. Fairland had one run in the 2nd quarter but the Sc shut them down.
Great job Cards. Iwas worried for awhile, when we moved the ball forward and the REFS. would take it back. The offense still got it done. And the defense was outstanding.Only giving up 6 points.
I worked with the Middle school coach of Fairland and he would hate to work the home games becasue he ran the clock, They would wear him out on the clock, start, stop, start stop.... He said that they hardly ever run the ball, na done game he siad that never ranthe ball, passed all night.
congrats to SC
Good job, Cardinals
man the cards are rolling right now...congrats on the win..good luck next week
Congrats. Keep it up
Good win against a team that went 2-8 last year and 3-7 the year before. Way to pick those great teams from Ohio.
Congrats Cards
Benchwarmer Wrote:Good win against a team that went 2-8 last year and 3-7 the year before. Way to pick those great teams from Ohio.

benchwarmer, that is the dumbest post i have ever seen. no need for your kind of crap in a perfectly good and clean thread. nobody said fairland was good. why say styuff like that. its ignorant...whatr are you an 8th grader this year??
Benchwarmer Wrote:Good win against a team that went 2-8 last year and 3-7 the year before. Way to pick those great teams from Ohio.
Agreed, but if they played in any of the weak a$$ EKY district's(all classes) then they would make the playoffs each year. Fairland has been Shedon Clark's thoughest opponent thus far. I got to the game rather late beacause I couldn't find the joint. SC looked rugged the 1st half but stepped there game up 2nd part. I'm sure halftime had something to do with it. Hager finds ways to get into his kids heads usually.
yeah bench warmer dont be a jerk
beaverboy22 I've learned one valuable thing in life, you are what you eat. Using the word ........ in your vocabulary sums it up, it must part of your daily allowance. Your post must be one of those that corndog was talking about.
Benchwarmer Wrote:beaverboy22 I've learned one valuable thing in life, you are what you eat. Using the word ........ in your vocabulary sums it up, it must part of your daily allowance. Your post must be one of those that corndog was talking about.
No this is a thread about Sc's win last night. Not to bash their schedulean post negatively about Sc when their 4-0 this year. Your the one bein ignorant
Congrats on Sc win. Now are you happy? Next year playing some teams that can beat you.
Keep it on subject folks, and let's watch how we phrase ourselves.
:Thumbs: OK.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats on Sc win. Now are you happy? Next year playing some teams that can beat you.
that would be stupid, sc did play teams that could have beaten them but they came out and played. Man you dont need to even post.
i agree cards 63 lawrence and boyd both beat Sc last year and then Sc thumps them this year!? Why schedule people that knowingly camn beat you. From the years past LC and BC has both been quality teams who knew they would be down this year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats on Sc win. Now are you happy? Next year playing some teams that can beat you.

its kind of hard to play teams that can beat you when you are one of the best in eastern kentucky. jesus christ man, give it up. who do you share your allegiance with anyway? phelps??
Lawrence was 4-7 last year and 3-8 the year before. Boyd 5-5 last year and 6-6 the year before. Last years regular season games Sc opponets were combined 41 wins and 66 loses. Take out Belfry it was 30 wins and 63 loses. Tough teams.
Give what up? Your the one thats keeps replying to my thoughtout opinions.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Give what up? Your the one thats keeps replying to my thoughtout opinions.
thoughtout is a bit of stretch dude...your opinions are worthless...your allowed to have them and say them...but they are worthless....thats my opinion....
corndog23 Wrote:thoughtout is a bit of stretch dude...your opinions are worthless...your allowed to have them and say them...but they are worthless....thats my opinion....

yea i agree IMO this guy is just a hater. He is probably the water boy for phelps
Pages: 1 2