Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
0%
Rockcastle County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Knox Central at Rockcastle County (Centre College) 10/25
Knox Central vs Rockcastle County. Thoughts?
Game is being played at Centre College. Knox can cause some problems but I think if Rock builds off of what they did last we we will be fine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rockcastle county wins 35-7
I’m picking Rockcastle by 10. This game has a potential to go either way but I just don’t see Knox slowing the Rockets down enough this year to win.
Why is the game being played at Centre College?
(10-20-2024, 09:04 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Why is the game being played at Centre College?
They began construction on a turf field.
(10-21-2024, 05:16 AM)oldschool77 Wrote:
(10-20-2024, 09:04 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Why is the game being played at Centre College?

I thought that they had.  Just wondering why Union, Cumberlands or maybe Lindsey Wilson was a better location between the two schools.
(10-21-2024, 07:49 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(10-21-2024, 05:16 AM)oldschool77 Wrote:

I thought that they had.  Just wondering why Union, Cumberlands or maybe Lindsey Wilson was a better location between the two schools.
It’s at Centre College in Danville that’s only 30 miles from Rockcastle. Lindsey Wilson over hour away from mt Vernon and 2 hours for Knox central. Union college would be great place to play it at if the game was home for Knox but it’s over hour drive for Rock and it was suppose to be home game for Rockcastle not Knox. Centre college would be closest college to Mount Vernon that’s why it’s there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • BEChargers
35 -7 Rock sounds good.