Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central
I was watching the 14th region media day and noticed KCC girls coach Megan Huff wasn’t with her team and Coach Misty Mcalarnis was. Am I missing something? Just curious.
Coach Huff was gone out of town on fall break according to some of their players I spoke with. This is one of the biggest teams I’ve saw in a long time. Some tall girls. The guards are tall to. Think Bailey is 6’3 and Pollard. 6’2. Should be a matchup night mare for most teams.
(10-05-2024, 11:47 PM)Medusa Wrote: Coach Huff was gone out of town on fall break according to some of their players I spoke with.  This is one of the biggest teams I’ve saw in a long time.  Some tall girls.  The guards are tall to. Think Bailey is 6’3 and Pollard. 6’2.  Should be a matchup night mare for most teams.
Who’s the Bailey kid? Has she been at knott for a while?
Bailey transferred from LCC this year
(10-08-2024, 10:22 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: Bailey transferred from LCC this year
Was she a factor for LCC last year. Looks like a big strong kid but I don’t remember her on that team.
I remember seeing her on Jv some but not varsity I think.
(10-08-2024, 10:25 PM)WildCountry Wrote: I remember seeing her on Jv some but not varsity I think.
Could be why I can’t remember her. I watched letcher 5 times last year I believe and didn’t see her then but all were varsity games. She’s a big kid though. Could be a big factor for the lady pats.
Oh yeah. Defiantly a matchup problem for any team this year. Size like that is something you can’t teach. It’ll be interesting to see how things play out.