Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Bowl
PantherPride68 Wrote:Actually more like Pikevilles "Gravy".LOL!)
:thatsfunn Can't imagine then...Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRAIN85 Wrote:pikeville put up like 60 points or so last year on the hornets. and in my opinion they are better this year. so where does your so called rational thinking come into effect by stating that the panthers could get stung. given a break here or there, the only break that would help is if they didnt show up.

OH.. they will show up... one thing about it.... those kids from Phelps are not quitters!! They might get beat, but you can bank on 1 thing.... They will be there to play.... win or lose!!!
phs1986 Wrote:OH.. they will show up... one thing about it.... those kids from Phelps are not quitters!! They might get beat, but you can bank on 1 thing.... They will be there to play.... win or lose!!!
just like they showed up against valley right 79-6!
longest year ever for the hornets..... i think so.
TRAIN85 Wrote:just like they showed up against valley right 79-6!

Running a score up 79---6 is nothing to be proud of. There already discussing that on the game thread...
well its not valls faught that they started puttin freshman in and still whoop them..Dillion Hughes is a freshman and had 3 intercepetions,1 fubble cause and 2 touchdown
TRAIN85 Wrote:just like they showed up against valley right 79-6!

It may be a long year but did they show up?? Did they walk off the field?? NOPE!! They were there until the very end.... just goes to show ya (and yes SV played starters the entire game) they don't give up... they had enough heart to stay out there and finish.... Kudo's to Phelps for putting up with a "class-less" game they had to deal with!!
Everyone got to play for valley, and yes there were some starters still in the game because valley didn't have enough players to put a jv team in the game...if they did im sure they would have.
That's your opinion and OF course I have mine!!! Tongue