Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Bowl
Who's playing whom this year in the Pike Co. Bowl, and when is it?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Who's playing whom this year in the Pike Co. Bowl, and when is it?

Belfry and Pikeville play the team that the other one played last year.

Pikeville vs Henry Clay
Belfry vs NCC
BelfryJustice Wrote:Belfry and Pikeville play the team that the other one played last year.

Pikeville vs Henry Clay
Belfry vs NCC
Should be 2 good games.
Im expecting both teams from outside the mountains to win these games.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Belfry and Pikeville play the team that the other one played last year.

Pikeville vs Henry Clay
Belfry vs NCC

I look forward to see HC beat pikeville and Belfry beat NCC
Where is the Pike Co. Bowl this year and when is it
NYY10 Wrote:Where is the Pike Co. Bowl this year and when is it
August 19 Belfry VS Newport Central Catholic 8:30pm at Belfry

I dont know about the other 3 games.
Love this bowl series. Good teams!!!
yea its ok
Hey Nike Man... LOVE the Jesco white pic... LOLOL... have you ever visited his website... (sorry about gettin off the topic...)...

Can't wait until the Pike Co. Bowl.... Big Grin
NYY10 Wrote:I look forward to see HC beat pikeville and Belfry beat NCC

But expect just the opposite to happen!!!
bball fan Wrote:But expect just the opposite to happen!!!

Pikeville beat Henry Clay????? Smile Smile
Pikeville will play Henry Clay at Pikeville
Belfry will play NCC at Belfry

I will say as far as the other two games they will be spilt like last year with one at Belfry and the other one at Pikeville.

1. Belfry vs. NCC will be a great game, will be real close, but I think the Pirates take it by 7.

2. Pikeville vs. Henry Clay.....Well, let's just say there's No mercy rule in football and leave it at that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Belfry will defeat NCC but I dont think Pikeville has a chance vs. Henry Clay but you never know !
I honestly think both teams from outside the mountains come in and win these games
Belfry is good but the quality of teams in 1A is greater than 2A. I can honestly say I believe Beechwood would have beaten Belfry the year both won the championships, also the same for NCC last year. I expect it to be a good game but Ill take NCC by 8.

Pikeville....well they are playing one of the better teams in 4A. I look for Pikeville to keep it closer than many expect, though that might not say much. I expect a great effort from Pikeville but not the greatest results. I'd say Henry Clay is about a 2 or 3 touchdown favorite, probably 3.
alfus21 Wrote:I honestly think both teams from outside the mountains come in and win these games
You are probably right!! I hope not but both locals have their work cut out for them!
Ill take both teams outside of the mountains.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think Belfry will defeat NCC but I dont think Pikeville has a chance vs. Henry Clay but you never know !

yea really
Who's playing who in the other games of the Pike Co. Bowl?
NYY10 Wrote:yea really

You seem to go out of your way to show us that you dont like Pikeville. I think by now we all realize you don't, so you dont have to express it so harshly all the time. We get the point.
Pirate Pal Wrote:Pikeville beat Henry Clay????? Smile Smile
Should be good games, and no matter who wins, it will be worth the price of admission IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

youknowwhoibe Wrote:You seem to go out of your way to show us that you dont like Pikeville. I think by now we all realize you don't, so you dont have to express it so harshly all the time. We get the point.
I agree with you on this one youknowwhoibe!! NYY10 hates Pikeville and that is very surprising. With him being a frontrunner (Yankee fan) I would think he would be a fan of the most consistent winning school in the region!!
Should be some good games
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Can't wait!! I love the PC Bowl... every year it IS well worth the cost of admission!!!
bball fan Wrote:I would think he would be a fan of the most consistent winning school in the region!!

He is.....a Belfry fan! :wink: :thumpsup:
Pirate Pal Wrote:He is.....a Belfry fan! :wink: :thumpsup:
Gotta disagree, while I respect Belfry they had quite a few down years in the late 90s and early 00s. Pikeville has had 2 losing seasons since 1984. I know that belfry has got back on track and has had some great teams in the past few years but the poster talked about consistency. As far as NY110 is concerned yes Pikeville is probably going to get beat by HC, but Id rather get beat by HC and learn alot than get beat by phelps like valley will.
[QUOTE=PantherPride68]Gotta disagree, while I respect Belfry they had quite a few down years in the late 90s and early 00s. Pikeville has had 2 losing seasons since 1984. I know that belfry has got back on track and has had some great teams in the past few years but the poster talked about consistency. As far as NY110 is concerned yes Pikeville is probably going to get beat by HC, but Id rather get beat by HC and learn alot than get beat by phelps like valley will.[/QUOTE]

HEY now... I'm from Phelps and I personally know that those kids have worked hard this off season... lifting weights... and conditioning!!! Phelps is just such a SMALL school it is hard to compete with all the "combined" schools and larger divisions!!!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Gotta disagree, while I respect Belfry they had quite a few down years in the late 90s and early 00s. Pikeville has had 2 losing seasons since 1984. I know that belfry has got back on track and has had some great teams in the past few years but the poster talked about consistency. As far as NY110 is concerned yes Pikeville is probably going to get beat by HC, but Id rather get beat by HC and learn alot than get beat by phelps like valley will.
Dont never doubt you team, any team(Henry Clay) can get beat on any given night, and Belfry lost to Henry Clay last year and still put a championship team together and I think Pikeville could do the same if they get beat....But Im pulling for the Panthers in this one and win one for Pike County.:Thumbs:
PantherPride68 Wrote:Gotta disagree, while I respect Belfry they had quite a few down years in the late 90s and early 00s. Pikeville has had 2 losing seasons since 1984. I know that belfry has got back on track and has had some great teams in the past few years but the poster talked about consistency. As far as NY110 is concerned yes Pikeville is probably going to get beat by HC, but Id rather get beat by HC and learn alot than get beat by phelps like valley will.

Coach Haggerman at Phelps is a very talented coach...and yes the numbers go against them there,but....I feel theyll beat Valley too but Panther given a break here or there Your Panthers could get stung by the Hornets as well...Those kids are working there butts off this summer over there and Phelps is on the rise..