Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent Green Dragons 2024
anybody know or heard anything about Harlan independent still not named or annouced a head football coach yet anybody hearing any names
Still no takers. Looks like whoever gets the job will have to practice in the parking lot.
Is there enough players to practice?
I hope this situation gets addressed sooner rather than later. Those kids deserve to play football.
They better hurry , already losing kids. May be lucky to have 20 kids next season with no place to practice.
anybody know or heard anything about Harlan independent still not named or annouced a head football coach yet anybody hearing any names
I'm afraid at this point, there is no names and they just don't have anyone interested in the job! I don't know that though.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
any annoucement or nameing of coach yet
I’m hearing it’s u hchs fan, any truth to that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes runthepill's post:
  • Buffs19
(03-20-2024, 10:49 AM)noperunthepill Wrote: I’m hearing it’s u hchs fan, any truth to that?
At this point hchs_fan. You going to have to be the next head coach.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-20-2024, 02:11 PM)lol hahahahahahaha don't thank so Spud6 Wrote: At this point hchs_fan. You going to have to be the next head coach.
Hearing an announcement will be coming soon
well wondor how soon that be any names being tossed around and talked about
I would think by Friday
anybody hearing anything on who possibly it could be maybe assistant coach from Harlan County because it sure ant going be me
any announcement or naming of a coach today
any announcement or naming of a coach yet heard today possibly monday
I’m still hearing today but who knows
well hearing any names

any announcement or naming of a coach yet heard today possibly monday
hearing big home run hire announcement and press conference possibly coming soon
Definitely needs to be home run hire because it’s currently the bottom of the ninth
[-] The following 1 user Likes runthepill's post:
  • hchs fan
Who is Brian Williams?
Brian Williams is the name around town.
(04-02-2024, 08:55 PM)runthepill Wrote: Brian Williams is the name around town.

What's the background on him?
#BBFL
any announcement or naming of a coach yet

sounding like good resume
Played at UK, originally from Middlesboro. Has had several College coaching stints as defensive Coordinator. Currently at some small college in N. Carolina. Never coached in HS from what I was told. Was also at UPIKE I believe with Dudley
(04-02-2024, 09:15 PM)runthepill Wrote: Played at UK, originally from Middlesboro. Has had several College coaching stints as  defensive Coordinator. Currently at some small college in N. Carolina. Never coached in HS from what I was told. Was also at UPIKE I believe with Dudley

Yeah.  I know exactly who that is and have played with and against his son my entire career.
#BBFL
when they making announcement or press conference