• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
15th Region Transfers
It’s that time of the year. Who’s leaving and where are they going? Boys and Girls.
June. You will know in June.
(03-17-2024, 02:31 PM)RTruth Wrote: June. You will know in June.

Some are already switching.

(03-17-2024, 02:40 PM)WarHawk12 Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 02:31 PM)RTruth Wrote: June. You will know in June.

Some are already switching.

I’ve heard 2 has already enrolled at pikeville. Hearing a lot of movement elsewhere waiting on coaches to come in or leave.
Keene to Pikeville is a done deal
Hearing at least 2 are leaving Prestonsburg very soon
Belfry kids are is wait mode
(03-17-2024, 06:26 PM)COACHITALL Wrote: Keene to Pikeville is a done deal

Pikeville will once gain be loaded and benefit form the stability of the program and quality of education.

Belfry will struggle in all sports. That ship is rudderless.
Keene to Pikeville is big. Tremendous player.
(03-17-2024, 07:28 PM)RTruth Wrote:

Pikeville will once gain be loaded and benefit form the stability of the program and quality of education.

Belfry will struggle in all sports. That ship is rudderless.
Belfry Football will be a decent team like last 2 years. All others not good at all. If any kid of any importance leaves any sport, including football it will be an even bigger disaster
Who is the second player other than Keene that enrolled at Pikeville?
(03-17-2024, 11:05 PM)Jelly Roll Wrote: Who is the second player other than Keene that enrolled at Pikeville?

Heard Sykes from Valley is coming to team up with Keene.

Only 2 I could see leaving Prestonsburg is Ferrell and Keathley.
Hearing 2 from Belfry are gone if a certain coach is the hire. Not sure which school they will be going to though
(03-17-2024, 11:48 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Hearing 2 from Belfry are gone if a certain coach is the hire. Not sure which school they will be going to though
My opinion the best choice is Varney. But in order to hopefully build it back up and keep their kids, Charles maybe the choice.
(03-17-2024, 11:43 PM)WarHawk12 Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 11:05 PM)Jelly Roll Wrote: Who is the second player other than Keene that enrolled at Pikeville?

Heard Sykes from Valley is coming to team up with Keene.

Only 2 I could see leaving Prestonsburg is Ferrell and Keathley.
Pikeville has some players most people haven’t seen much yet. No disrespect to either of those players mentioned but I think they would have to be willing to accept less minutes going to Pikeville. Not saying both wouldn’t play and/or start but the Panthers have some guys coming along who are already there. They lost a ton and I’m sure everyone expects them to take a step back but I wouldn’t count on that. Losing Fitzer will hurt because not every team has a player with that size who can play but these other kids coming along won’t blink when the lights come on. Better beat them early next year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • jetpilot
I’m hearing a bunch could be leaving SV including a lot of the 8th graders if there is not a change.
(03-17-2024, 11:53 PM)WarHawk12 Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 11:48 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Hearing 2 from Belfry are gone if a certain coach is the hire. Not sure which school they will be going to though
My opinion the best choice is Varney. But in order to hopefully build it back up and keep their kids, Charles maybe the choice.
Would Charles be willing to stay there after that freshman group graduates? May be a short term fix but what about 5 years from now? Plus a lot of those kids he had on that middle school squad that won county are no longer enrolled at Belfry.
Not completely sure on everyone but hearing a lot of names moving, Keene is a definite to Pikeville, Shelby Valley already lost three 8th graders well I seen somewhere the Wallace kid left then the other two hearing to Pikeville. Pike Central will probably lose one and gain one. Heard Floyd Central lost a key future piece haven’t confirmed tho, Prestonsburg could lose up to five could see four starters that started at some point leaving if changes aren’t made I was told, I think three forsure and we get one of them, we will lose one possibly 2 on the hill, JV players that would have helped us if they would have stuck around. Hearing JC will get two, the Martin County already got a nice football player not sure if he plays basketball. One of there coaches told me they are hearing a few players coming for Basketball. What are you guys hearing in Belfry?
Awful lot of "hearing" without names being mentioned.
[-] The following 1 user Likes P. Fanning's post:
  • The Source EKy
(03-18-2024, 11:05 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
Would Charles be willing to stay there after that freshman group graduates? May be a short term fix but what about 5 years from now? Plus a lot of those kids he had on that middle school squad that won county are no longer enrolled 
Does any coaches stay long term anymore? Thats the issue. Not many schools are wiling to allow coaches 3-5 years to rebuild/ reload their program. Everyone wants it done over night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WarHawk12's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior
(03-18-2024, 11:05 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
Would Charles be willing to stay there after that freshman group graduates? May be a short term fix but what about 5 years from now? Plus a lot of those kids he had on that middle school squad that won county are no longer enrolled at Belfry.
I think he may be willing to stay longer. Have a really good group coming up 3rd-6th grade if everyone stays and keeps developing.
(03-18-2024, 12:07 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Not completely sure on everyone but hearing a lot of names moving, Keene is a definite to Pikeville, Shelby Valley already lost three 8th  graders well I seen somewhere the Wallace kid left then the other two hearing to Pikeville. Pike Central will probably lose one and gain one. Heard Floyd Central lost a key future piece haven’t confirmed tho, Prestonsburg could lose up to five could see four starters that started at some point leaving if  changes aren’t made I was told, I think three forsure and we get one of them, we will lose one possibly 2 on the hill, JV players that would have helped us if they would have stuck around. Hearing JC will get two, the Martin County already got a nice football player not sure if he plays basketball. One of there coaches told me they are hearing a few players coming for Basketball. What are you guys hearing in Belfry?

Knox went back to Phelps where he's originally from. Whose leaving PCC and coming? Don't see Prestonsburg losing anyone besides Keathley and Ferrel. Who is coming from Prestonsburg to the hill? Also, who is leaving the hill? I'm assuming the hill is Betsy Layne. Looking at your previous post.
Where is Keathley going?
(03-18-2024, 05:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Where is Keathley going?

Not sure. But can’t see him staying if Parsley leaves.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WarHawk12's post:
  • RTruth
 Neither of them is a good choice
(03-18-2024, 12:51 PM)WarHawk12 Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 12:07 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Not completely sure on everyone but hearing a lot of names moving, Keene is a definite to Pikeville, Shelby Valley already lost three 8th  graders well I seen somewhere the Wallace kid left then the other two hearing to Pikeville. Pike Central will probably lose one and gain one. Heard Floyd Central lost a key future piece haven’t confirmed tho, Prestonsburg could lose up to five could see four starters that started at some point leaving if  changes aren’t made I was told, I think three forsure and we get one of them, we will lose one possibly 2 on the hill, JV players that would have helped us if they would have stuck around. Hearing JC will get two, the Martin County already got a nice football player not sure if he plays basketball. One of there coaches told me they are hearing a few players coming for Basketball. What are you guys hearing in Belfry?

Knox went back to Phelps where he's originally from. Whose leaving PCC and coming? Don't see Prestonsburg losing anyone besides Keathley and Ferrel. Who is coming from Prestonsburg to the hill? Also, who is leaving the hill? I'm assuming the hill is Betsy Layne. Looking at your previous post.
I’d be surprised to see Ferrell leave since that’s Chase’s family. Unless Chase leaves, of course. But nothing I’ve seen makes me believe he’s gone. Not sure Keathley leaves either unless Chase leaves. 

As for others at Prestonsburg, I’d be floored if they left. The only one I could see possibly leaving is Keathley but even that would be a long shot in my opinion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BCF4L's post:
  • mudballer
(03-18-2024, 12:28 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: Awful lot of "hearing" without names being mentioned.
MIKE got rabbit ears
(03-18-2024, 05:21 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Where is Keathley going?
Straight to the G-League, from North Lake Drive, if you ask Professional Coach dad. Big Grin
Nothing like being 2nd fiddle to Sloan at JC for the next 3 years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • -STAT-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well don’t like to use a lot of names but we will get one from PC and 95% on one from Prestonsburg. I think the defensive kid leaves Prestonsburg for somewhere probably back to Belfry where his parents are from. Hearing one of Floyd Central’s big future pieces is leaving. Heard a Paintsville starter may be going to JC, just was told by a reliable source Lawrence gets a really nice piece, and I’m corrected, one of the PC kids will stay, the other is on the hill. Pikeville is 100% getting Keene is what I was told, said two pieces could leave because of it. Do have a friend in Coaching says Keathley’s Dad is looking to Coach next year, said if one of these schools with openings reach out, they could gain a really good player.
(03-19-2024, 01:35 AM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: Well don’t like to use a lot of names but we will get one from PC and 95% on one from Prestonsburg. I think the defensive kid leaves Prestonsburg for somewhere probably back to Belfry where his parents are from. Hearing one of Floyd Central’s big future pieces is leaving. Heard a Paintsville starter may be going to JC, just was told by a reliable source Lawrence gets a really nice piece, and I’m corrected, one of the PC kids will stay, the other is on the hill. Pikeville is 100% getting Keene is what I was told, said two pieces could leave because of it. Do have a friend in Coaching says Keathley’s Dad is looking to Coach next year, said if one of these schools with openings reach out, they could gain a really good player.

You just lost all credibility if you ever had any. Nobody ever left Pikeville ever over someone transferring in.
We will see old wise one we will see, #Bobcats4Life
[-] The following 1 user Likes FloydCountySuperstar's post:
  • jetpilot
I hate these threads. It's mostly disgruntled parents mad about playing time. I like the comment "if changes aren't made these kids are leaving" LEAVE no one cares. Thats the issue with schools anymore we are going to get rid of the coach because Johnny doesn't like him. BOOO FREAKING HOOO. All of these schools had teams before these kids came and they will have them after. Go wherever the hell you want and cause issues there. Administration's need to be supportive and not cave to Facebook warriors. People are never happy, let em be.
[-] The following 3 users Like SouthEast18's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior, P. Fanning, Wasp23
  • 1(current)
  • Next