Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas A&M 97 Kentucky 87
David Prince
@jaydp1138
·
4h
I don’t like or dislike Kentucky and their fans but I don’t like Calipari. He seems very entitled.
Tres Terrell
@TerrellTres
·
3h
As John Calipari left the floor and walked through the tunnel back to the locker room, a Kentucky fan yells “Is this the Gold Standard?”
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • RunItUpTheGut
Calipari
Latest
People
Media
Lists
See new posts
Search timeline
Kyle Tucker
@KyleTucker_ATH
·
Mar 9
There have been better John Calipari teams. There’s never been a more exhilarating one. Today was the whole season in one breathtaking basketball game.
From theathletic.com
KG
@__NotKG
·
2h
Jon Scheyer and John Calipari on the recruiting trail after the first weekend
Tres Terrell
@TerrellTres
·
3h
As John Calipari left the floor and walked through the tunnel back to the locker room, a Kentucky fan yells “Is this the Gold Standard?”
Chris Beasmore
@CBeasmoreSports
·
4h
John Calipari: "How is that a foul? That was a block!" #BBN

Calipari getting on to the officials after a foul on Reed Sheppard.
0:04 / 0:15
Karma Shopping
@karma_shopping
Ad
You could be overpaying for travel if you don't use Karma. Americans take 2.29 Billion domestic trips each year - but few know about this free savings hack.
From karmanow.com
tgh3316
@tgh3316
·
3h
Calipari and UK has a MASSIVE advantage EVERY year in Nashville in the SEC tournament and Calipari has done NOTHING with it since 2018. Unacceptable. This continued lack of success in tournament play is joke and not anything I want to follow. #BBN
Drew
@MasterDroo
·
4h
nobody does less with more than calipari

sunrise sunset
WT - Adou Enthusiast
@WildcatsTongue
·
3h
John Calipari was the coach of the greatest college defense of the modern era. 2014-15 Kentucky is statistically miles above any other defense of the 21st century.

How this team is THIS bad at defense is mind-boggling.
(03-16-2024, 12:59 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I won't waste a thread

Who knows Rocky Burnette lol

I definitely know Rocky Burnette. Jet, did you know that Rocky's cousin, Billy, was a former member of Fleetwood Mac? I love Billy, too. Great guitarist(not Buckingham great, but great, nevertheless).

Wilberforce+
@PaineInTheNeck
Calipari not setting screens to free up shooters. Another year of not winning an SEC regular season or tourney, but he's got those first-round picks to be proud of. #BBN
David Sisk
@CoachDavidSisk
·
3h
John Calipari is 1-5 the last six SEC Tournament games.
ason Marcum
@marcum89
·
4h
It's almost like John Calipari should quit acting like the SEC Tournament doesn't matter if he wants his teams to quit doing the same.
Connor O'Gara
@cjogara
·
3h
John Calipari has won 1 SEC Tournament game in the 2020s.
Duncan
@KYDerbyDaddy
·
4h
Calipari has to be fired. He embarrasses the #BBN time and time again in March for the last 9 years.

@MitchBarnhartUK
when is enough enough?
(03-16-2024, 02:03 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I definitely know Rocky Burnette. Jet, did you know that Rocky's cousin, Billy, was a former member of Fleetwood Mac? I love Billy, too. Great guitarist(not Buckingham great, but great, nevertheless).

Holy hell didn't know. Thanks for that, awesome.
(03-16-2024, 02:11 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Holy hell didn't  know. Thanks for that, awesome.

(03-16-2024, 02:00 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Tres Terrell
@TerrellTres
·
3h

That fan was probably some hillbilly from a holler in Hyden who just blew his entire years salary on this weekend trip to Nashville.

@willhenson9120

1 hour ago

I’m not blaming cal much for defense. There is no we we go from being good defensive teams to a bad one with the same coach. It’s all in the players. They don’t try/ should already understand how to play defense

(03-16-2024, 02:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 02:11 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Holy hell didn't  know. Thanks for that, awesome.

I absolutely wore out the "Mirage" album. Loved "Oh Diane." Not a bad track on that album, imo.
The players lol. Even if it was the players (which it's not) it would still be the coach's fault who has sucked $150 million out of the state since we won anything and can't beat anybody and has top classes coming in here but continues to lose.
Billy Burnette singing "Go Your On Way" during the Tango in the Night tour.

Damn I wish Beck was a UK fan
(03-16-2024, 02:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Billy Burnette singing "Go Your On Way" during the Tango in the Night tour.

This is why we disagree on everything but I still love you OSH
(03-16-2024, 02:24 AM)jetpilot Wrote: The players lol. Even if it was the players (which it's not) it would still be the coach's fault who has sucked $150 million out of the state since we won anything and can't beat anybody and has top classes coming in here but continues to lose.

I feel like we have turned this into the weirest thread in this history of this great website. LOL

Cats were Stone Cold awful on defense tonight.

Foreigner sound-alike , Rainbow. Early '80's .    Joe Lynn Turner and Ritchie Blackmore were bosses.

^^^haha agreed. Love that and remember Blackmore's Rainbow.
One more performance like this and it will be CURTAINS for this season.

(03-16-2024, 02:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 02:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Billy Burnette singing "Go Your On Way" during the Tango in the Night tour.

This is why we disagree on everything but I still love you OSH

I love you too. Just like having fun with you. I wish Hoot would have had a sense of humor. I couldn't joke with him at all. Sometimes
This is how I felt in the bar after another bad loss

"I'll probably get 10 years, so just give me beer 'til they get here"
@TerrellTres
·
3h

lol make him uncomfortable everytime he leaves the house. Let him go to an naia school where he belongs
(03-16-2024, 03:03 AM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote:
@TerrellTres
·
3h

lol make him uncomfortable everytime he leaves the house. Let him go to an naia school where he belongs
He's too arrogant to get uncomfortable.
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
1h
Kentucky has lost five of its last six SEC tournament games and has won one NCAA tournament game since 2019. They pay John Calipari nearly $9 million a year.
ZOO
@SayBigDawg
·
5h
All Kentucky fans talk about is them being the standard and these bitches can’t even make it outta the quarterfinals… bitch please
UltraNuclear #OneTrickPonyTina 4 Oregon - Rich Lee
@hardlee73
Imagine what Kentucky taxpayers will be on the hook for when this public servant retires.

Google Mike Bellotti PERS