Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
An Open Letter to Corbin Redhound Players, Coaches & Fans
I know what you're thinking--- Another bat sh!t crazy Corbin thread by a bat sh#t crazy Old Hound.  The doc has upped my anti-psychotic meds so I'm good to go, completely in tip top cognitive form.  

Dear Corbin(players, coaches, & fans) :

The last two seasons have not ended the way we all hoped but it has been a fun ride. I have enjoyed the heck out of the past two seasons. Our kids have performed wonderfully, with hard-nosed, entertaining football. I have had as much fun watching Corbin football the last two seasons as any in recent memory. The kids have flat balled out. A 26-2 record and a state ranking near the top of the polls for the majority of those weeks. I truly feel like that Corbin was the best 4A football team the past two years , and in 2023, I felt like they were the best team in Kentucky high school football, regardless of class. Congratulations to all the players who made 2022 and 2023 so memorable. You kids are champions, as far as Old School is concerned.  Congrats to Coach Greer and staff on keeping the kids playing hard up until the very end. Literally, just 13 points from likely two consecutive undefeated seasons. There was a lot of good things done the past two years.

Having said all of that, let me implore all fans of Corbin football to demand a change in the way things are done at Corbin. It's not just coincidental that there is a giant 41 state championship void for our Redhounds. It hangs around the necks of Corbin players and fans like an albatross. Yes, there has been some bad luck along the way. But a school like Corbin , with the talent it has year in and year out , should never experience this type of drought, even with some bad luck. It tells me what it should tell you---that the way decisions have been made in Corbin over the past forty years has adversely affected our team's chances of ending the season with a victory instead of a loss.

Corbin fans, demand a change from the top. David Cox should go. He showed soon-to-be four-time state champion coach, Justin Haddix,  the door and then rigged the hiring process against Eddie James in favor of his high school chum, Greer. He has no integrity, whatsoever. The board should meet in special session and get rid of Cox. The next step should be for Tommy Greer to resign. Coach, you've done a pretty decent job the past two years, but it's time for new leadership, and you know it. Go get that Superintendent's job(outside of Corbin, of course) you long for.  You are not a terrible football coach. But you are a terrible person. Players don't necessarily need a coach they like but they need one they can respect. Corbin football needs new blood at the head coaching position. Corbin fans need to demand the exits Cox and Greer and Jewell from having anything to do with Corbin athletics, or more broadly, Corbin schools, period.

A Corbin booster club, like the Redhound Varsity Club ,  is a lonely and insecure band of misfit toys.  Many of its members use their money to influence peddle and meddle their way in the affairs of Corbin athletics. The RVC didn't even have the good sense to file it's IRS paper work and the IRS took away the club's tax exempt status. The group hasn't even bothered to update its website in five years. This group organized in 1982 and Corbin hasn't won a title since this group of a$$holes formed. Is this the kind of people that should be influencing hiring and firing decisions at Corbin?

Corbin has always been big on outward appearance, even as it rots from the inside out. Shiny , new 11 million dollar facilities are nice but local politics, influence peddling, and "daddy ball" still rules the day in Houndville.  It's been 87 years since Corbin won a state title in basketball and 41 years in football. Don't you think, Corbinites, that it's time for new leadership and a new way of thinking in our Title(less) Town?

Fans, citizens, and all who love Corbin athletics,  should flood the next BOE  meeting(I can suggest some good signs) and demand immediate change. Demand the ouster of Cox , Greer, and Jewell and the hiring of someone outside of the area to lead Corbin schools into the future . Then, and only then, we can have a legitimate hiring process for a new football coach, not a rigged system like the unethical Cox oversaw. Some guys that I hope would be encouraged to apply to be the next coach would be Haddix, Clay Clevinger, and Nathan McPeek. Any of those guys, given total control to run the program, and given the support and encouragement of a smart and competent administrator with integrity, would deliver to Corbin it's long-awaited title in a short amount of time.

Demand change, Corbin !!!

Old School Hound
[-] The following 4 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bull got out!, Cowboy42, MayfieldCardinal
I’m proud of those kids Old School. They are champions in my mind. Corbin is no doubt a football community. I would love to see the players and fans get many championships. The toilet can only stay clogged for so long.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42, Old School Hound
I'm unfamiliar with the inner workings of the Corbin program. However, for what it's worth, if this Corbin team competes in any other class this year, or competes in any other year, then they are hands down state champions. Just an incredible team they fielded this year and I wish them the best in the future.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Egregious One's post:
  • Old School Hound, Orange Blaze
I’m positive I’ve made my position on this clear, I know who the board has in mind to replace Cox however I feel continually hiring within a school district only perpetuates the problem of politics….Love my boys in Red and Silver never a day do they ever disappoint me ,always play their hearts out and never quit, would follow them to the ends of the earth to watch one more game…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Cowboy42, Old School Hound
(11-24-2023, 05:58 PM)The Egregious One Wrote: I'm unfamiliar with the inner workings of the Corbin program.  However, for what it's worth, if this Corbin team competes in any other class this year, or competes in any other year, then they are hands down state champions.  Just an incredible team they fielded this year and I wish them the best in the future.
I agree with this take.  4A seemed really top heavy with Corbin, Boyle, Paducah Tillman, and CovCath and was just a hard class to win a title in.
[-] The following 2 users Like Orange Blaze's post:
  • SlantZ, TD Hounds
(11-24-2023, 06:27 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I’m positive I’ve made my position on this clear, I know who the board has in mind to replace Cox however I feel continually hiring within a school district only perpetuates the problem of politics….Love my boys in Red and Silver never a day do they ever disappoint me ,always play their hearts out and never quit, would follow them to the ends of the earth to watch one more game…

Indeed!
Just wondering why haddix left Corbin , did he ever beat Boyle ?
If not why do you think Tommy or anyone else could ?
[-] The following 2 users Like belldad2011's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior, jax
(11-24-2023, 07:14 PM)belldad2011 Wrote: Just wondering why haddix left Corbin , did he ever beat Boyle ?

He went to greener pastures where he doesn't have to mow grass Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • HighViz, jax
(11-24-2023, 07:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 07:14 PM)belldad2011 Wrote: Just wondering why haddix left Corbin , did he ever beat Boyle ?

He went to greener pastures where he doesn't have to mow grass Smile
TD, Who do you think the board wants to replace the Sup that is already inside the Corbin system?

Belldad, Corbin did beat Boyle the year Corbin faced Central in the finals.  To the best of my knowledge, Haddix was 1-1 vs Boyle during his tenure at Corbin.
Here is another completely different way of looking at the Corbin situation

In the 70s and early 80s they had a good run….then later had a mini good run, but really clearly no championships.

Maybe that is their tradition, being pretty good bit NOT a championship quality tradition. Maybe they are just destined to be good but not great. Seriously, you can’t blame the current administration for FORTY plus years of being a bridesmaid and never a bride. You look at some of the great programs and they continue to sustain that championship level play, but where has Corbin been for 5e last FORTY years ( that’s SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN GAMES!!!!! That pretty much establishes you as pretty dang good but not a great football program. If you were going to win one, it was the years the KHSAA took care of 5e Redhounds and sent them west and they did not have to play Mountain (real) football.

So the bottom line is this…..

Embrace your reality….a trophy case full of mediocrity. Take pride in all those district championships and regions and even a few state runner up trophies…..they are you identity!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryHankHill's post:
  • Holy Bull
I have news for you Old School, nobody is gonna bow down to the Hounds. There’s probably 6-8 teams in 4A with just as good of a talent pool to choose from, an indoor trainer complex just as good, trainers that are just as good, coaches just as good, weightrooms, fields, recruiting budget, you name it that is just as good as the Hounds. Haddix never got a ring at Corbin. Thought Greer done a great job. Some teams and communities would be happy as hell with 2 seasons like he has had.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diablo's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior
(11-24-2023, 10:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Here is another completely different way of looking at the Corbin situation

In the 70s and early 80s they had a good run….then later had a mini good run, but really clearly no championships.

Maybe that is their tradition, being pretty good bit NOT a championship quality tradition.  Maybe they are just destined to be good but not great.  Seriously, you can’t blame the current administration for FORTY plus years of being a bridesmaid and never a bride.  You look at some of the great programs and they continue to sustain that championship level play, but where has Corbin been for 5e last FORTY years ( that’s SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN GAMES!!!!!  That pretty much establishes you as pretty dang good but not a great football program.  If you were going to win one, it was the years the KHSAA took care of 5e Redhounds and sent them west and they did not have to play Mountain (real) football.

Embrace your reality….a trophy case full of mediocrity.    Take pride in all those district championships and regions and even a few state runner up trophies…..they are you identity!!!!!

Did anybody help you think that stupid comment up? lol
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Advicegiver74, DangerMouse
That is the internet equivalent of “Oh Yeah”

I know that you love being a Jr. Redhound but in you infinite wisdom point out what was wrong with the facts….I know that may be tough for a guy who claims to be a Whitley fan but spends an awful lot of time talking about smoking tail end and defending his redhound buddies….face it football wise the best thing to come out of Whitley is I-75……

40 plus years of failure equals mediocrity…….if a championship is your bar for success

(11-24-2023, 11:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 10:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Here is another completely different way of looking at the Corbin situation

Maybe that is their tradition, being pretty good bit NOT a championship quality tradition.  Maybe they are just destined to be good but not great.  Seriously, you can’t blame the current administration for FORTY plus years of being a bridesmaid and never a bride.  You look at some of the great programs and they continue to sustain that championship level play, but where has Corbin been for 5e last FORTY years ( that’s SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN GAMES!!!!!  That pretty much establishes you as pretty dang good but not a great football program.  If you were going to win one, it was the years the KHSAA took care of 5e Redhounds and sent them west and they did not have to play Mountain (real) football.

Embrace your reality….a trophy case full of mediocrity.    Take pride in all those district championships and regions and even a few state runner up trophies…..they are you identity!!!!!

(11-24-2023, 11:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: That is the internet equivalent of “Oh Yeah”

I know that you love being a Jr. Redhound but in you infinite wisdom point out what was wrong with the facts….I know that may be tough for a guy who claims to be a Whitley fan but spends an awful lot of time talking about smoking tail end and defending his redhound buddies….face it football wise the best thing to come out of Whitley is I-75……

40 plus years of failure equals mediocrity…….if a championship is your bar for success

Telling any school to  accept mediocrity is one of the dumbest comments that I've ever read.
Clearly you are a part of the Democratic mainstream media……

At no point did I say accept mediocrity…….they can change the future and not be mediocre……but certainly they past is the past and even if you built a time machine you can only go forward, the physics will not allow you to go back past when the time machine was built.

You can’t change the past 40+ years, by the standards of state championships they were failures……..

They need to Recognize that they just don’t have the tradition……other than falling short in big games.

FACT!!!!!!

(11-24-2023, 11:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 11:30 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: That is the internet equivalent of “Oh Yeah”

Telling any school to  accept mediocrity is one of the dumbest comments that I've ever read.
(11-24-2023, 11:52 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Clearly you are a part of the Democratic mainstream media……

At no point did I say accept mediocrity…….they can change the future and not be mediocre……but certainly they past is the past and even if you built a time machine you can only go forward, the physics will not allow you to go back past when the time machine was built.

You can’t change the past 40+ years, by the standards of state championships they were failures……..

They need to Recognize that they just don’t have the tradition……other than falling short in big games.

FACT!!!!!!

(11-24-2023, 11:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

I can see why fans would want rid  of a bi - polar coach like you.
(11-24-2023, 10:11 PM)Cappy Wrote: TD, Who do you think the board wants to replace the Sup that is already inside the Corbin system?

Belldad, Corbin did beat Boyle the year Corbin faced Central in the finals.  To the best of my knowledge, Haddix was 1-1 vs Boyle during his tenure at Corbin.
Honestly there’s some people I admire / care about to much to put their names on here and expose them to ridicule.  I’ll say that my opinion of hiring within the district is not because of anything this person has done that leads me to believe they couldn’t perform the job at a high level…Rather I’d just like to see Corbin get back to being Corbin, when there wasn’t such a term as a Corbinnite and we focused on Excellence instead of backslapping and greasing the rails…Continuing to hire from within only perpetuates these problems and in short order I’m afraid we’ll be just like every other school around us if it continues…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42, DangerMouse, Old School Hound
lol. Y’all realize this is high school football right? There’s schools with more title in the last decade than what Corbin has had their entire existence and people don’t care. Sure it’s great, but it doesn’t consume them.

I’ve watched some of you all absolutely bash that superintendent when Corbin is one of the top performing school systems in the state. I think their middle school was #2 in the entire state of over 300 middle schools. You think high school football coaching hires is at the top of that list? lol. The guy has your school system performing at a high level academically. He’s not going nowhere because some old guys who wish they were still playing in there 60s are a little upset that every single year they don’t bring a title home lolol.

These threads are pointless.
[-] The following 4 users Like KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • HenryHankHill, Holy Bull, jax, Runnin' Clock
At least Greer got to get on Twitter and post about the twins not flipping to kentucky that one time.
(11-25-2023, 01:44 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: lol. Y’all realize this is high school football right? There’s schools with more title in the last decade than what Corbin has had their entire existence and people don’t care. Sure it’s great, but it doesn’t consume them.

I’ve watched some of you all absolutely bash that superintendent when Corbin is one of the top performing school systems in the state. I think their middle school was #2 in the entire state of over 300 middle schools. You think high school football coaching hires is at the top of that list? lol. The guy has your school system performing at a high level academically. He’s not going nowhere because some old guys who wish they were still  playing in there 60s are a little upset that every single year they don’t bring a title home lolol.

YOU are pointless! Stay in Knoxville... PLEASE! Better yet, go farther south.  There is nothing pointless about me telling our kids  how much I enjoyed watching them play.  That superintendent has no integrity. He got rid of Haddix and then screwed over a terrific coach, Eddie James. Plus, when I passed by him in the snack aisle at walmart two weeks ago , he stunk. He smelled like some weird concoction of turpentine,  cat piss, ripe bananas, and old ladies' socks. It was repulsive. His reign of terror needs to end!!!
I love Corbin being a HUGE football town like Pikeville is but geez it’s time to put OSH in a rubber room until he gets his meds straight and the rest of Corbin fans should be in the basketball threads lol
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Holy Bull, know1
(11-24-2023, 06:27 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I’m positive I’ve made my position on this clear, I know who the board has in mind to replace Cox however I feel continually hiring within a school district only perpetuates the problem of politics….Love my boys in Red and Silver never a day do they ever disappoint me ,always play their hearts out and never quit, would follow them to the ends of the earth to watch one more game…
Surely the plan isn’t to hire Cox’s replacement locally within the System already in place? I’ve heard Greer will be Cox replacement more than a few occasions but I’m just not seeing it. Give us the top three candidates for the job and I’m guessing everyone would agree on the one that most likely is locked in. OSH is very right on the need for immediate change and when a plan is in place for all to to go the BOE make it known so everyone can attend. TD Hounds got my support to clean up the mess left behind..
(11-24-2023, 05:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know what you're thinking--- Another bat sh!t crazy Corbin thread by a bat sh#t crazy Old Hound.  The doc has upped my anti-psychotic meds so I'm good to go, completely in tip top cognitive form.  

The last two seasons have not ended the way we all hoped but it has been a fun ride. I have enjoyed the heck out of the past two seasons. Our kids have performed wonderfully, with hard-nosed, entertaining football. I have had as much fun watching Corbin football the last two seasons as any in recent memory. The kids have flat balled out. A 26-2 record and a state ranking near the top of the polls for the majority of those weeks. I truly feel like that Corbin was the best 4A football team the past two years , and in 2023, I felt like they were the best team in Kentucky high school football, regardless of class. Congratulations to all the players who made 2022 and 2023 so memorable. You kids are champions, as far as Old School is concerned.  Congrats to Coach Greer and staff on keeping the kids playing hard up until the very end. Literally, just 13 points from likely two consecutive undefeated seasons. There was a lot of good things done the past two years.

Having said all of that, let me implore all fans of Corbin football to demand a change in the way things are done at Corbin. It's not just coincidental that there is a giant 41 state championship void for our Redhounds. It hangs around the necks of Corbin players and fans like an albatross. Yes, there has been some bad luck along the way. But a school like Corbin , with the talent it has year in and year out , should never experience this type of drought, even with some bad luck. It tells me what it should tell you---that the way decisions have been made in Corbin over the past forty years has adversely affected our team's chances of ending the season with a victory instead of a loss.

Corbin fans, demand a change from the top. David Cox should go. He showed soon-to-be four-time state champion coach, Justin Haddix,  the door and then rigged the hiring process against Eddie James  in favor of his high school chum, Greer. He has no integrity, whatsoever. The board should meet in special session and get rid of Cox. The next step should be for Tommy Greer to resign.  Coach, you've done a pretty decent job the past two years, but it's time for new leadership, and you know it. Go get that Superintendent's job(outside of Corbin, of course) you long for.  You are not a terrible football coach. But you are a terrible person. Players don't necessarily need a coach they like but they need one they can respect. Corbin football needs new blood at the head coaching position. Corbin fans need to demand the exits Cox and Greer and Jewell from having anything to do with Corbin athletics, or more broadly, Corbin schools, period.

A Corbin booster club, like the Redhound Varsity Club ,  is a lonely and insecure band of misfit toys.  Many of its members use their money to influence peddle and meddle their way in the affairs of Corbin athletics. The RVC didn't even have the good sense to file it's IRS paper work and the IRS took away the club's tax exempt status. The group hasn't even bothered to update its website in five years. This group organized in 1982 and Corbin hasn't won a title since this group of a$$holes formed. Is this the kind of people that should be influencing hiring and firing decisions at Corbin?

Corbin has always been big on outward appearance, even as it rots from the inside out. Shiny , new 11 million dollar facilities are nice but local politics, influence peddling, and "daddy ball" still rules the day in Houndville.  It's been 87 years since Corbin won a state title in basketball and 41 years in football. Don't you think, Corbinites, that it's time for new leadership and a new way of thinking in our Title(less) Town?

Fans, citizens, and all who love Corbin athletics,  should flood the next BOE  meeting(I can suggest some good signs) and demand immediate change. Demand the ouster of Cox , Greer, and Jewell and the hiring of someone outside of the area to lead Corbin schools into the future . Then, and only then, we can have a legitimate hiring process for a new football coach, not a rigged system like the unethical Cox oversaw. Some guys that I hope would be encouraged to apply to be the next coach would be Haddix, Clay Clevinger, and Nathan McPeek. Any of those guys, given total control to run the program, and given the support and encouragement of a smart and competent administrator with integrity, would deliver to Corbin it's long-awaited title in a short amount of time.

Old School Hound
The next board meeting is Thursday December 7 at 6:00 PM and is open to the public. I'm sure they will discuss the latest test scores that ranked Corbin High School 12th out of 228 high schools in Kentucky and Corbin Middle School's ranking of 2nd out of 318 middle schools in Kentucky. Are you going to be there with your signs and demand change? You going to confront Dave Cox face to face and demand he resign? How about Paul Taylor? Here's your big chance to "Demand change, Corbin."
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
(11-25-2023, 10:34 AM)jamesdeane Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 05:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know what you're thinking--- Another bat sh!t crazy Corbin thread by a bat sh#t crazy Old Hound.  The doc has upped my anti-psychotic meds so I'm good to go, completely in tip top cognitive form.  

Corbin fans, demand a change from the top. David Cox should go. He showed soon-to-be four-time state champion coach, Justin Haddix,  the door and then rigged the hiring process against Eddie James  in favor of his high school chum, Greer. He has no integrity, whatsoever. The board should meet in special session and get rid of Cox. The next step should be for Tommy Greer to resign.  Coach, you've done a pretty decent job the past two years, but it's time for new leadership, and you know it. Go get that Superintendent's job(outside of Corbin, of course) you long for.  You are not a terrible football coach. But you are a terrible person. Players don't necessarily need a coach they like but they need one they can respect. Corbin football needs new blood at the head coaching position. Corbin fans need to demand the exits Cox and Greer and Jewell from having anything to do with Corbin athletics, or more broadly, Corbin schools, period.

Old School Hound
The next board meeting is Thursday December 7 at 6:00 PM and is open to the public. I'm sure they will discuss the latest test scores that ranked Corbin High School 12th out of 228 high schools in Kentucky and Corbin Middle School's ranking of 2nd out of 318 middle schools in Kentucky. Are you going to be there with your signs and demand change? You going to confront Dave Cox face to face and demand he resign? How about Paul Taylor? Here's your big chance to "Demand change, Corbin."
Will the board be discussing how not to get your butt spanked by Justin Haddix? Asking for a community…
After 41 years of not winning a title, I’m not so sure coaching is the problem. You can’t win a state championship on desire alone.
(11-25-2023, 01:44 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: lol. Y’all realize this is high school football right? There’s schools with more title in the last decade than what Corbin has had their entire existence and people don’t care. Sure it’s great, but it doesn’t consume them.

I’ve watched some of you all absolutely bash that superintendent when Corbin is one of the top performing school systems in the state. I think their middle school was #2 in the entire state of over 300 middle schools. You think high school football coaching hires is at the top of that list? lol. The guy has your school system performing at a high level academically. He’s not going nowhere because some old guys who wish they were still  playing in there 60s are a little upset that every single year they don’t bring a title home lolol.

As bad as I’d like to I’ll refrain from airing the dirty laundry on here, the absolutely pointless high paying positions created, the nepotism hires, and other conduct that’s made him unfit to hold the position.  Most other high performing school districts would have had rid of him when he was on probation with one year contracts because of how the district was performing….

All of this is non football related sir…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Cowboy42, Old School Hound
(11-25-2023, 12:08 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

As bad as I’d like to I’ll refrain from airing the dirty laundry on here, the absolutely pointless high paying positions created, the nepotism hires, and other conduct that’s made him unfit to hold the position.  Most other high performing school districts would have had rid of him when he was on probation with one year contracts because of how the district was performing….

Airing Dirty laundry is what gets Old School up in the morning. Well, that, and knowing there are children awaiting me who need to learn how to think critically.

Only in a bigoted cesspool like Corbin could a criminally corrupt former Redhound like Marlon Sams ascend to the position of City Manager. Even when this criminal's nefarious activities were uncovered in 2018 , the best that cowards in city government could do is suspend him for 30 days for misappropriating city funds. How Corbin citizens are willing to allow high school chums like Cox and Sams to pillage more than a quarter of a million dollars in salaries off the backs of hard-working citizens who live paycheck to paycheck is beyond comprehension. When Sam's  fellow Corbin city employee , Kenneth Hutton,  was found handing out recruitment materials for the KKK and threatening organizers of a LGBTQ rally with guns and threats of violence, Sams just brushed it off as nothing. Corbinites, just because corrupt Board members use words like "a true Redhound, through and through" to describe these thugs, don't fall for the flowery rhetoric. There is a very dark underbelly surrounding Corbin athletics. If you are a former Redhound and serve your time on the Redhound Varsity Club, you are above the law in this seedy little village.

Thumbnail(s)

(11-25-2023, 12:08 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

sounds to me like whatever moves were made were the correct ones when it comes to your school performing at a high level. 
it is what it is. I don’t think Greer stays around long regardless but your administration isn’t changing. I look forward to seeing the news of you all protesting at the next board meeting over a football coach.
If Corbin needs to make a coaching change, they need to go young, energetic and wants to make changes.

I don’t care who gets the call as long as they’ve proven they can get the job done. Hire a state championship level coach and quit hoping to make one.

Also, the administration takes part in the renovation of the field and wins at a high clip in a LOT of sports. Most people would love to be what Corbin is. Even if Corbin fans want for more.