Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Corbin-Boyle Crazy Rant Thread... I've Not Taken My Meds & I'm Up All Weekend!
I'm mad as hell and when you click on this you are gonna hear about it.  Two straight seasons with a season -ending loss to an inferior team with a better coach and a Q-dimensional offense. That's it. Quisenberry was their offense.

I haven't bothered to take my meds. I'm jacked up , and no one in Corbin is safe from being exposed. From Cox to Greer to Jewell  to creepy Paul Taylor and the cowards on the Board of Education and the dumbasses of the Redhound Varsity Club, it's time you all paid the piper, as Old School is about to be your daddy.

If you folks want to see a man lose his ever loving sh!% right before your eyes, keep reading. 

First topic. I want to hear from Corbin fans. Can you honestly say that Corbin wasn't clearly the better football team?  I know you hate Greer. I despise him. But his team was better, even though they lost. At least admit the obvious. Tommy's team was better.  Justin adjusted better than Lil' Dud(of course) but if our kid wasn't trying to be an Olympic high hurdler, this game ends differently.

It's time for Cox, Greer, and Jewell to disappear to the Virgin Islands and Corbinites need to stage at sit-in at the BOE and demand an end , once and for all, of Good Ol' Boy politics interfering in Corbin football program.  We all know what Haddix' answer was when he was approached about coming back. He said three people would have to be gone before he would consider it.  People of Corbin need to demand the exit of those three clowns.

I'm just getting started...

Oh, and Corbin fans, yes Haddix shouldn't have been let go and, yes, he is a better coach than Greer End, and yes, I'd be all for him being brought back, but please quit slobbering all over the guy's knob like he's Elton John and you're Elton's husband. Our kids find it despicable.
Is Old School Hound Coach Haddix burner account???
[-] The following 3 users Like smoke1015's post:
  • BlackcatPride32, Deuce8, jax
Curious if a mod could just merge all of his threads into one or start his own little section somewhere
[-] The following 2 users Like KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • Iggyfan, know1
One thing you can always count on is a entertaining week after a Corbin loss.
[-] The following 6 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Hi Risk Warrior, Iggyfan, KnoxvillesFinest, papagrit, TrojanMan69, Walt Longmire
(11-18-2023, 02:23 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: One thing you can always count on is a entertaining week after a Corbin loss.

You have no idea how entertaining of a week ahead.
(11-18-2023, 02:23 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: One thing you can always count on is a entertaining week after a Corbin loss.

I hope BGRs legal team is ready because they’ll prolly get some cease and desist letters after this one lolol
(11-18-2023, 02:11 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: Is Old School Hound Coach Haddix burner account???

Who’s more obsessed? OSH with Greer or you with Haddix?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • HighViz
And Joe Burrow is out for the season!!!  What a week!  Why can't I have nice things?

[Image: https://media.tenor.com/O_Hp0h1cdvIAAAAM...to-die.gif]
Really Haddix never gave nobody else the ball but Quisenberry, Boyle has more weapons but never really used them. Quisenberry ran for over 200 yards on the best defense in the state.
I’m curious if the Quisenberry kid could single-handedly beat one of the best teams in the state…. How good would Garrard be if he hadn’t have been recruited away?

How many TOTAL recruits are at the teams still playing?

Could Tate’s Creek have competed if kids like Pharo Watts had stayed there?

What does LCA’s season look like without the Hensley train wreck leaving Madison Central?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • papagrit
Everyone outside of one little town knows that there is no shot haddix would leave a top 5 program in the state to go to corbin and deal with all that comes with that. Some people are a little delusional
(11-18-2023, 02:27 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

You have no idea how entertaining of a week ahead.

I bet there's plenty entertainment in Corbin today. lol
(11-18-2023, 08:42 AM)FallRock Wrote: Everyone outside of one little town knows that there is no shot haddix would leave a top 5 program in the state to go to corbin and deal with all that comes with that. Some people are a little delusional

Are you sure about that?
(11-18-2023, 10:34 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:42 AM)FallRock Wrote: Everyone outside of one little town knows that there is no shot haddix would leave a top 5 program in the state to go to corbin and deal with all that comes with that. Some people are a little delusional

Are you sure about that?

100 percent. He will never go back to Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FallRock's post:
  • pjdoug
Corbin was bigger. Clearly had more size. Better team? No. They weren’t. Not last night. Boyle never trailed in this game. It was definitely not their most dominant performance of the season - credit Corbin for that - but they made the plays they had to make to win the game exactly like they did last year at Kroger field in another very evenly matched game. It was said in another thread Corbin would be the best team Boyle had seen and that the two teams were pretty equal. I definitely agree with that. However, the ‘better’ team found a way. Again.

Boyle 21
Corbin 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes CC117's post:
  • TrojanMan69
You know how you got that old dog that chases cats and you beat him to make him stop but he never does. That old dog is still chasing them Rebels and they keep beating him and he keeps doing it. Gotta love the his dedication but kinda get tired of his sh@t in your yard.
Haddix would be crazy to even consider a return to Corbin and Eddie James should be on his knees thankful that the Super went against the hiring committee’s recommendation and made the solo decision to hire TG!
Unless you are approved by the good ole boys as a former Redhound, you will never get a chance there!
That group from the 70’s and 80’s will run that program till they die. Hey but they have “Pride and ____”. Well at least they have lots of PRIDE!
All I ever see on this board is how Boyle is the most talented team in the state regardless of class. And would be the favorite to win the title in any class.
So, why would anyone expect anything other than a Boyle blowout win???!?!?!?!?
I know what he said. Justin's words, not mine.   Said three people need to be gone for him to consider it. Haddix never wanted to leave Corbin. Let me repeat... Haddix never wanted to leave Corbin!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
Dont forget....I am sure the Corbin coach kept telling the kid to hurdle the Boyle defenders.
He doesn't hurdle at the end of the game Corbin scores a TD!!
Which would have been a 99yd TD drive and maybe win the game.
Then we would be talking about Haddix can't coach defense, Haddix made bad decision going for it.
(11-18-2023, 10:51 AM)FallRock Wrote:

Are you sure about that?

You're a fool when you say 100%. He's already been approached by some powerbrokers/ Haddix supporters in Corbin and asked if he would ever consider a return. He said only if a certain three people were gone and out of the way.
Have you considered that Haddix's offensive game plan may have kept this game closer than maybe it would have been? My guess is that a lot of people would be second guessing him if the Hounds had won. Maybe Boyle's talent was able to overcome it and get the win anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • pjdoug
(11-18-2023, 11:27 AM)Ogre Wrote: Haddix would be crazy to even consider a return to Corbin and Eddie James should be on his knees thankful that the Super went against the hiring committee’s recommendation and made the solo decision to hire TG!
Unless you are approved by the good ole boys as a former Redhound, you will never get a chance there!
That group from the 70’s and 80’s will run that program till they die. Hey but they have “Pride and ____”. Well at least they have lots of PRIDE!

The GOB's(and some bad luck) are the biggest reason for the 41-year drought. Too many people involved in the program that have no business being involved. It's been that way here all my life. There is nothing progressive about the mindset of the people in this town.
(11-18-2023, 11:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Are you sure about that?

You're a fool when you say 100%. He's already been approached by some powerbrokers/ Haddix supporters in Corbin and asked if he would ever consider a return. He said only if a certain three people were gone and out of the way.
Can you explain what is meant by powerbrokers? Doesn't the KHSAA require the coaches entire salary to be paid by the local Board of Education?
If Tommy’s Daddy ever did decide to return to Corbin he would be crazier than OSH off his meds. Same stuff every year after Corbin looses ……lmfao
Daddy ain’t coming home,
(11-18-2023, 12:00 PM)IAM22 Wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Can you explain what is meant by powerbrokers? Doesn't the KHSAA require the coaches entire salary to be paid by the local Board of Education?

OSH about to be giving away some secrets he ain’t supposed to  Big Grin
(11-18-2023, 12:05 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: If Tommy’s Daddy ever did decide to return to Corbin he would be crazier than OSH off his meds. Same stuff every year after Corbin looses ……lmfao
Daddy ain’t coming home,
Again, not words I made up. Justin's words.

(11-18-2023, 12:05 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:00 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 10:34 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Are you sure about that?

OSH about to be giving away some secrets he ain’t supposed to  Big Grin

powerbrokers= people with influence in Corbin  who are Haddix supporters. Do you want me to straight out tell you who talked to Justin about returning?
(11-18-2023, 11:47 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 11:27 AM)Ogre Wrote: Haddix would be crazy to even consider a return to Corbin and Eddie James should be on his knees thankful that the Super went against the hiring committee’s recommendation and made the solo decision to hire TG!

The GOB's(and some bad luck) are the biggest reason for the 41-year drought. Too many people involved in the program that have no business being involved. It's been that way here all my life. There is nothing progressive about the mindset of the people in this town.

Let’s just concentrate on the meat and not the veggies..Does Greer step down or does the new Board Fire him?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • pjdoug
By the way, there are a handful of folks on here that want to make it seem like every soul in Corbin is as googly-eyed for Justin as they are. Haddix has his supporters here, without a doubt. But he also has his detractors. Here is one comment, among several, that I heard after the game last night:

" I hate Haddix with a passion. He is a traitor to Corbin." (Direct quote)

Personally, I'd be fine with having Justin back here. While he was here six years and didn't get the ultimate job done, I think he is a better coach than Good Ol' Boy, Tom. Just wanted to be even-handed and point out that not everyone in Corbin is slobbering Justin's knob like a few on here.

(11-18-2023, 12:13 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 11:47 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Let’s just concentrate on the meat and not the veggies..Does Greer step down or does the new Board Fire him?

I think the way it plays out in public is that Tommy "resigns." I know he had eyes on a position in education administration in Laurel County(he wants to eventually be a "Super"). Hopefully, Tom leaves the county and takes his buddy , Dave, with him.
The only way Greer leaves Corbin is in the trunk of OSHs 71 Fiat……..and even if he does, “the real power behind the curtain” will never submit to Haddix return. There are lots of good coaches available, but once again Corbin would want a name to wow the fans, not so much in Corbin but to people around the state…..to most redhound faithful it better to look good than to feel good.

AND when you a have a vocal loud guy off his meds living in a fantasy world some of those names will never consider jumping into that cess pool. To win, everybody has to be on board, I mean you don’t see “old school rebel” ever degrading his team or admin. Let’s not forget old Dave has done a good job as super….look at the test scores, which is what school is about, not a 10 million dollar stadium.