Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
45.45%
Perry County Central
54.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whitley County at Perry County Central 10/6
PCC should be the type of game you pad stats on cause you never have to worry about losing. Whitley better get back to that.
(10-02-2023, 01:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 01:09 PM)the gambler Wrote: we beat whitley last yeat at whitley and basically return everyone.  so we are the favored team, not saying we cant lose, but if we cant beat whitley then lets just call it a season and get ready for hoops 

perry 38
whitley 24

The coaching staff Whitley County had last year didn't return.  Whitley County has thoroughly smoked your hind end too many times to count in  the past. The past is irrelevant.
Yea the past as in 10 years is irrelevant but basically same teams as last year plus it’s at Perry this year, I agree with the gambler.    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Perry is better at just about every position than Whitley this year.  Again, Whitley can win this game and I won’t be shocked if they do, but Perry is the better team and we are favored by a couple scores in this game.   Guess we will see Friday. Good luck to both teams and every stay healthy..
(10-02-2023, 01:44 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 01:09 PM)the gambler Wrote: we beat whitley last yeat at whitley and basically return everyone.  so we are the favored team, not saying we cant lose, but if we cant beat whitley then lets just call it a season and get ready for hoops 

perry 38
whitley 24

The coaching staff Whitley County had last year didn't return.  Whitley County has thoroughly smoked your hind end too many times to count in  the past. The past is irrelevant.
Yea the past as in 10 years is irrelevant but basically same teams as last year plus it’s at Perry this year, I agree with the gambler.    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Perry is better at just about every position than Whitley this year.  Again, Whitley can win this game and I won’t be shocked if they do, but Perry is the better team and we are favored by a couple scores in this game.   Guess we will see Friday. Good luck to both teams and every stay healthy..
What's the Spread? lol
(10-02-2023, 01:58 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:

perry 38
whitley 24

What's the Spread? lol
Perry by 11
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jet fighter's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(10-02-2023, 01:58 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:

perry 38
whitley 24

What's the Spread? lol

I think Vegas set it at -7 for Perry.
sure money to take Whitley on this one  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnoxvillesFinest's post:
  • TheStickyBandit

perry 38
whitley 24

I'm sad and depressed to hear this news. I'm not sure if I can go on.
So the loser of this one will be traveling to lex cath in the first round right?
Assuming letcher finished last and heads to Boyle?
(10-02-2023, 09:04 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: So the loser of this one will be traveling to lex cath in the first round right?
Assuming letcher finished last and heads to Boyle?
I think Lex Cath is 3A now. I think the loser will most likely travel to Taylor County. The winner most likely will play Lincoln County at home.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • KnoxvillesFinest
Seriously- not being mean; is EITHER TEAM relevant?
(10-02-2023, 09:51 PM)ROTC Wrote: Seriously- not being mean; is EITHER TEAM relevant?
Are you relevant?  Rebel?  Lmao
Of course not; so, I waste time here. But my question was RELEVANT. Wasn’t it?
(10-02-2023, 10:01 PM)ROTC Wrote: Of course not; so, I waste time here.  But my question was RELEVANT.  Wasn’t it?
Not relevant at all.   The topic is Whitley Vs Perry.  Not which team will win state championship.   So yea not relevant at all.
Well, I kept seeing the word “relevant” pop up in earlier posts. It was wearing me out. Yes, the game is RELEVANT to the kids who will play it. But- not to the grand scheme of the END RESULT!

I remain IRRELEVANT and would have it no other way!

Perry will win big and it will be relevant to the Dixon Dores and the Colonels will try to spin it. Is that better Jetfighter?
(10-02-2023, 09:51 PM)ROTC Wrote: Seriously- not being mean; is EITHER TEAM relevant?

is any  team relevant? sounds like a dumb question, doesn't it? Maybe we should just forgo playing games and send the trophies out to only teams that deserve them.
(10-02-2023, 10:01 PM)ROTC Wrote: Of course not; so, I waste time here.  But my question was RELEVANT.  Wasn’t it?

No. it wasn't Smile
Well- yeah!!!

The trophies, we all know who they are going to. The GAMES are played in contests like these!

But trophies…. Neither team is relevant. You make my point.

(10-02-2023, 10:21 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

No. it wasn't :)

Denial is never a lonely town to live in.

Relevance is a B!!!!

If you are RELEVANT….UK and JT help you recruit. ????
(10-02-2023, 10:18 PM)ROTC Wrote: Well, I kept seeing the word “relevant” pop up in earlier posts.  It was wearing me out.  Yes, the game is RELEVANT to the kids who will play it.  But- not to the grand scheme of the END  RESULT!

I remain IRRELEVANT and would have it no other way!

Perry will win big and it will be relevant to the Dixon Dores and the Colonels will try to spin it.  Is that better Jetfighter?
I apologize you were bullied as a kid and have zero friends and remain irrelevant like you obviously been your whole life.  You American rebel…. But as for the game yessir it’s Gonna  be a good one WYMT game of the week and gonna be a fun one to watch.  If you get any free time from mommy’s basement, come out and watch it you American rebel!
(10-02-2023, 10:23 PM)ROTC Wrote: Well- yeah!!!

The trophies, we all know who they are going to.  The GAMES are played in contests like these!

But trophies…. Neither team is relevant.  You make my point.

No. it wasn't Smile

Relevance is a B!!!!

If you are RELEVANT….UK and JT help you recruit.  ????
The only point I made ,was that your question was a dumb one in relation to the definition of relevant.
BULLIED AS A CHILD….. hahahaha- you have no idea. I cut my nuts and teeth Street fighting. I promise you; I wasn’t bullied.

My mother doesn’t have a basement!

When I eat Cheetos in my underwear….. it’s in my lil sister’s basement! And I watch SPONGEBOB not irrelevant HS football. Get your facts straight.

And lighten up DUDE.

This sight is full of: disgruntled Daddies; sophomores who would be all state if their coaches could just see their true talent; people like you; and goobers like me who use it for spits and giggles.

(10-02-2023, 10:33 PM)i pjdoug Wrote:

The trophies, we all know who they are going to.  The GAMES are played in contests like these!

No. it wasn't :)

Relevance is a B!!!!

The only point I made ,was that your question was a dumb one in relation to the definition of relevant.
I guess “relevance” is a state of mind and a subjective point of view.  You win!  You can be relevant…..in your mind anyway.
(10-02-2023, 10:38 PM)ROTC Wrote: BULLIED AS A CHILD….. hahahaha- you have no idea.  I cut my nuts and teeth Street fighting.  I promise you; I wasn’t bullied.

When I eat Cheetos in my underwear….. it’s in my lil sister’s basement! And I watch SPONGEBOB  not irrelevant HS football.  Get your facts straight.

And lighten up DUDE.

This sight is full of:  disgruntled Daddies; sophomores who would be all state if their coaches could just see their true talent; people like you; and goobers like me who use it for spits and giggles.

You cut your teeth on nuts while playing street fighter on play station?
?????

That’s the spirit lil dougie! It’s sposed to be fun!!

But I didn’t have PlayStation! Silly wabbit!! ATARI FOR ME!!! And yes: I did cut my teeth on nuts; beating the hell outta them! Not smoking them on my chin; like yourself. Change your name to PJTEABAG!
(10-02-2023, 10:38 PM)ROTC Wrote: BULLIED AS A CHILD….. hahahaha- you have no idea.  I cut my nuts and teeth Street fighting.  I promise you; I wasn’t bullied.

When I eat Cheetos in my underwear….. it’s in my lil sister’s basement! And I watch SPONGEBOB  not irrelevant HS football.  Get your facts straight.

And lighten up DUDE.

This sight is full of:  disgruntled Daddies; sophomores who would be all state if their coaches could just see their true talent; people like you; and goobers like me who use it for spits and giggles.

(10-02-2023, 10:33 PM)i pjdoug Wrote:

No. it wasn't Smile

Relevance is a B!!!!

I guess “relevance” is a state of mind and a subjective point of view.  You win!  You can be relevant…..in your mind anyway.
I’m sure you have had your fair share of nuts and your teeth, or however you said it.  And also my kid graduated 9 year ago, I’m just a Perry fan , just because you may not think Perry or Whitley is “relevant “ doesn’t make them not relevant.  Who knows what will happen? That’s why they play the game.  Now go back to the nit thing you do with your teeth while in sister basement or whatever
You sound weird! Do you own a white van?
(10-02-2023, 10:50 PM)ROTC Wrote: You sound weird!  Do you own a white van?
It’s ok if you like nuts on your teeth. Your words not mine.  We will stick to talking about football games. You just do whatever it is you do with nuts
Ughhh , I put Pecans on a Cesar salad and Walnuts in oatmeal…. WTHECK do you do with nuts!!!

Go Coloneldores!!!!
(10-02-2023, 10:53 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:50 PM)ROTC Wrote: You sound weird!  Do you own a white van?
It’s ok if you like nuts on your teeth. Your words not mine.  We will stick to talking about football games. You just do whatever it is you do with nuts

Big Grin
I'm out of this conversation. Nuts and vans is getting too weird. lol
(10-02-2023, 10:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm out of this conversation. Nuts and vans is getting too weird. lol
Me too dougie.  Now back to how Perry gonna beat up your colonels Friday lol.  And me win that net from earlier.
I’ll take the Commodores in a nutty affair that Whitley will swear was stolen by 14th region officiating!
(10-02-2023, 11:02 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm out of this conversation. Nuts and vans is getting too weird. lol
Me too dougie.  Now back to how Perry gonna beat up your colonels Friday lol.  And me win that net from earlier.

Your Commodores should be advanced and stronger and we know they have a good coach, but  My Colonels are well- coached and an excellent blocking team when firing on all cylinders. They will try to stretch the field with #2 and #21 running the ball, and they have a couple good dual sport athletes including a Sophomore that could come in play the QB spot some, and a WR that is a threat downfield.