Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
24.00%
Pikeville
76.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raceland vs Pikeville 9/8
Pikeville by 21+
I’m not convinced yet that anyone in 1A can even play with pikeville, if Raceland can’t prove me wrong it may be a cake walk for the current king of the mountains.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-08-2023, 10:04 AM)fansville Wrote: Pikeville by 21+
I’m not convinced yet that anyone in 1A can even play with pikeville, if Raceland can’t prove me wrong it may be a cake walk for the current king of the mountains.

Smile King....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • fansville
Watched raceland play at Letcher Central. Their pass defense is weak and Pikeville will shut their run game down. Duty QB from pikeville will have a big game and if everybody is healthy from pikeville they will beat raceland by 2 or more touchdowns.

Pikeville- 38
Raceland-20

Raceland can't stop Pikeville running game. I think pikeville are as good if not better than last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(09-08-2023, 10:04 AM)fansville Wrote: Pikeville by 21+
All things being equal if both teams play to their talent level I could see this being a 3 score game as well and if Raceland makes a lot of mistakes this could even be another running clock in the series.
Raceland cant get out of its own way this week it sounds like. Was made aware of another issue that involves Raceland this morning. (separate from the one we are not supposed to talk about)
I think this game could go either way for me for Pikeville to win Duty has to have a better night than he has so far and I think he hasn’t found that go to guy this year and don’t look comfortable in the pocket so far but he will and when he does it will be a whole lot better offense now Raceland has to stop the big plays and control the clock and have no turnovers but across turnovers go for Pikeville too but this should be a dandy game
(09-08-2023, 11:21 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Watched raceland play at Letcher Central. Their pass defense is weak and Pikeville will shut their run game down. Duty QB from pikeville will have a big game and if everybody is healthy from pikeville they will beat raceland by 2 or more touchdowns.

Pikeville- 38
Raceland-20

Raceland can't stop Pikeville running game. I think pikeville are as good if not better than last year.
I do believe once Pikeville gets settled in, and that young line is maturing each game they will be as good as last season. If not there wont be much of a gap.
Pikeville fans being uncommonly generous in this thread. I don't see anyway this doesn't get ugly for Raceland.
(09-08-2023, 01:23 PM)Shogun Wrote: Pikeville fans being uncommonly generous in this thread. I don't see anyway this doesn't get ugly for Raceland.
I not being uncommonly anything and I am a Pikeville fan as I am aBelfry fan and actually a fan of most high school teams in this area but I know what I know and if it’s not a close game I will say I made a mistake
Prayers for Brenden Anthony. I've heard that he won't be playing tonight and will be out for 2-4 weeks. I won't say what the medical reason is. Due to his privacy. Everyone Please send good vibes and Prayers to him.
(09-08-2023, 01:59 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Prayers for Brenden Anthony. I've heard that he won't be playing tonight and will be out for 2-4 weeks. I won't say what the medical reason is. Due to his privacy. Everyone Please send good vibes and Prayers to him.
I hope the young man heals quickly and is back on the field soon as possible
Pikeville wins big, 21+
(09-08-2023, 01:59 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Prayers for Brenden Anthony. I've heard that he won't be playing tonight and will be out for 2-4 weeks. I won't say what the medical reason is. Due to his privacy. Everyone Please send good vibes and Prayers to him.
Brenden will be on my prayer list.  I hate to hear of football injuries!!!  Love and prayers to Brenden and his family.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!
Raceland going to find out how good they are.
Prayers for the young man 1 heck of a player and will be missed tonight and any other games he has to miss but hopefully he gets better
(09-05-2023, 09:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Hopefully Pikeville offense picks it up a notch this week. They have the athletes. If not I could see one of those 14-3, 17-14, or 12-6 games of the past in this series.
Sand is pouring out of your shoes.

49-14
Pikeville runs away with it after halftime, 42- 14 Panthers!!
Big loss not having Anthony out there for the Panthers, kid is a stud on defense and offense.
I think this is going to be a closer game than many are predicting.
Is there a livestream? If so can someone post a link?
(09-08-2023, 08:33 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: Is there a livestream? If so can someone post a link?
Mountain Top sports on Facebook
(09-08-2023, 08:37 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 08:33 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: Is there a livestream? If so can someone post a link?
There is nothing on their Facebook page.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Orange Blaze
(09-08-2023, 08:38 PM)Jarons Wrote:

You have to download the Mountain Top Sports app and watch it on there.  It's free.
(09-08-2023, 08:41 PM)Westside Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 08:38 PM)Jarons Wrote:

You have to download the Mountain Top Sports app and watch it on there.  It's free.
Booo for making me download an app lol
I was watching the pregame show on FB
7-6 Raceland
7-6 Raceland after 1 quarter
(09-08-2023, 08:51 PM)Westside Wrote: 7-6 Raceland after 1 quarter

What's the name of the app?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-08-2023, 08:52 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 08:51 PM)Westside Wrote: 7-6 Raceland after 1 quarter

What's the name of the app?

I think you can find it here.

https://mountain-topsports.com/
Raceland is just running it down Pikeville's throat and Pikeville has yet to stop them.