•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville Vs Raceland (KHSAA 1A State Championship)
(12-02-2022, 03:25 PM)TigerBlues Wrote: Sure would be nice if somebody could give us the score ! We don’t get the feed in Mississippi !

https://radio.securenetsystems.net/cwa/index.cfm?CFID=03f1b41f-cc30-4cfe-9232-e23cc9d6a760&CFTOKEN=0&stationCallSign=WDHR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • TigerBlues
28 to 3 Pikeville.

5:44 left in the 3rd.
28-3 Pikeville
Pikeville converts 3 & 8 down to Raceland 21 yd line
Still 21-3
Ok, I'm behind some of the other posters so I'll retire
28-9 Pikeville
End of the 3rd quarter.

Pikeville 28 Raceland 9
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • TigerBlues
I thought someone said there was going to be a game in Lexington today!! Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walleye1's post:
  • wolfcat
34-9 10:26 4th
Wow!
41-9 Pikeville 5:01 4th
[-] The following 2 users Like GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • TigerBlues, Westside
Rams just not enough the 2 early plays killed them. Birchfield 85 yard TD run and the fumble scoop and score on 4th down inside the Pikeville 10
(12-02-2022, 04:11 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: 41-9 Pikeville 5:01 4th
Pikeville breaking one off in Raceland
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerBlues's post:
  • jetpilot
Wondering just how drunk JetPilot is right about now.

Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TigerBlues
(12-02-2022, 04:13 PM)TigerBlues Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 04:11 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: 41-9 Pikeville 5:01 4th
Pikeville breaking one off in Raceland
Honestly not a shocker to me. Saw Pikeville twice this season and Raceland only once. While that’s not a ton I know it was easy to see that Pikeville was just different and ALOT better than everyone else. Saw a post that said Pikeville didn’t have the athlete that highlands did. Clearly that poster had never heard of birchfield before today.
41-9 Pikeville Final.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • TigerBlues
As Freddie Maggard emphasized on the broadcast, the game was a lot closer than the final score. That being said Pikeville still left no doubt they were the best team. Congratulations to both teams on great seasons. Two groups of outstanding young men.
(11-26-2022, 01:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:57 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville will win my only post on here.
Signing off it’s been another great year of football
Jet I hope to be able to catch up with you next weekend and say hello!

By all means. You are one of my favorite people on here OB.
Let me know. 
I want to say I think Pikeville will win BUT if they don’t I think Raceland is the team that doesn’t have a championship that I would like to see win one. Just hopefully next year lol
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE PERSON ON HERE?????
(12-02-2022, 04:36 PM)i82much Wrote: As Freddie Maggard emphasized on the broadcast, the game was a lot closer than the final score. That being said Pikeville still left no doubt they were the best team. Congratulations to both teams on great seasons. Two groups of outstanding young men.

Freddy Maggard blows chunks.
(12-02-2022, 04:36 PM)i82much Wrote: As Freddie Maggard emphasized on the broadcast, the game was a lot closer than the final score. That being said Pikeville still left no doubt they were the best team. Congratulations to both teams on great seasons. Two groups of outstanding young men.

This game was never in doubt. Pikeville looked like the better team from the first play of the game. Better coached and better prepared players.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-02-2022, 04:15 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Wondering just how drunk JetPilot is right about now.

Heart Heart Heart

I haven’t been drunk at a sporting event or concert since college GB but thanks for asking!
Having said that the suite I was in had free adult beverages and I have to admit I enjoyed it
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-02-2022, 05:27 PM)Westside Wrote:

He is a super nice guy but Lol Westy.
He is a crowd pleaser as well no doubt.
(12-02-2022, 06:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

He didn't please some your Pikeville boys.  That's one of the reasons I don't care for him.
(12-02-2022, 06:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 04:15 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Wondering just how drunk JetPilot is right about now.

Heart Heart Heart

I haven’t been drunk at a sporting event or concert since college GB but thanks for asking!
Having said that the suite I was in had free adult beverages and I have to admit I enjoyed it

Those are two conflicting statements.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-02-2022, 07:24 PM)Westside Wrote:

He didn't please some your Pikeville boys.  That's one of the reasons I don't care for him.

I had no idea I thought he was a fan of Pikeville. Please tell me what he said.
(12-02-2022, 07:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 07:24 PM)Westside Wrote:

I had no idea I thought he was a fan of Pikeville. Please tell me what he said.

He didn't bad mouth Pikeville.  Frosty Davis and some of the Sports Guys said that they asked to interview him for their show a few years ago and Freddy said he could only give them 5 minutes or so.   It seemed Frosty and the boys thought Freddy may have thought he was a bit more important than he really was.  That was how I took it anyway.  I haven't been a fan since.
(12-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Westside Wrote:

Heart Heart Heart

I wanted to meet Jet, but he runned off because, He was afraid I'd whoop his hind end and take his sack full of cash.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
(12-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Westside Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 01:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:57 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville will win my only post on here.
Signing off it’s been another great year of football
Jet I hope to be able to catch up with you next weekend and say hello!

By all means. You are one of my favorite people on here OB.
Let me know. 
I want to say I think Pikeville will win BUT if they don’t I think Raceland is the team that doesn’t have a championship that I would like to see win one. Just hopefully next year lol
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE PERSON ON HERE?????

You're at the top of my list. I speak and think highly of you.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot, Westside
(12-04-2022, 01:40 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Westside Wrote:

Heart Heart Heart

I wanted to meet Jet, but he runned off because, He was afraid I'd whoop his hind end and take his sack full of cash.

Not conflicting lol. 4 or 5 beverages in a 3-4 hour period is nothing compared to the good old days.
Had to leave after Pikeville game but we will drink a few in Pikeville or Corbin!
Westy one of my favorites on here too.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next