Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-28-2022, 07:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 03:13 AM)Gold River Wrote: Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.

My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol

My grandparents used that all the time when we were kids.  I was convinced that Danville was the place where all the crazy people were sent.
My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol
[/quote]

My grandparents used that all the time when we were kids.  I was convinced that Danville was the place where all the crazy people were sent.
[/quote]

Northpoint State Prison is located where the old State Mental Hospital was.

I guess they just turned us all loose to repopulate when they closed the hospital down.   Smile Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(11-28-2022, 05:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 03:13 AM)Gold River Wrote: Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.

I thought it must have been a widespread thing. A London man told me he heard it as a kid.
(11-28-2022, 05:19 PM)Hatz Wrote: My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol

[/quote]

Northpoint State Prison is located where the old State Mental Hospital was.

I guess they just turned us all loose to repopulate when they closed the hospital down.   Smile Big Grin
[/quote]
They turned my great grandpa loose, and I'm here Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz
[Image: https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/w...2x440.jpeg]
STATE TITLE WEEK: “This is not about Tom Greer and Justin Haddix.”
November 28, 2022 Les Dixon
Share on facebookTweet on twitter

As soon as the final seconds ticked off of the clock during last Friday’s Corbin win, and Boyle County win, the talk had switched to this Friday’s Class 4A state title matchup between the two teams.

But this matchup brought more to the table than just the No. 1 and No. 2 ranked teams playing each other.

It also out Boyle County coach Justin Haddix against his former team, Corbin, and former defensive coordinator Tom Greer.

Haddix coached at six years at Corbin, posting a 64-18 record that saw him guide the Redhounds to four region titles, and two state runner-up finishes.

After Haddix left Corbin to go to Boyle County in Greer replaced Haddix as coach in 2020, Greer took over as the Redhounds coach and currently has a 34-3 mark.

There have been rumblings during the past few years that neither Greer or Haddix got along after Haddix’s departure but both coaches put that rumor to rest during Sunday’s L4 Security 13th Region Media Network’s “In the Huddle” Show with Quincy Kreitzer and Mark Gregory.

“Who’s won the state championship the past two years? They have,” Greer said. “Justin has done a great job. I don’t know the misconception out here but Justin and I coached together for six years, and when he was at Perry County, I make a trip to Perry County, and talk to Justin about coming to Corbin to be the head football coach, and we were also neighbors.

“I’ve told our players this is not about Tom Greer and Justin Haddix,” he added. “Justin Haddix is not going to throw one pass, and Tom Greer isn’t going to make one tackle or throw the football.

“We’re going to over their (to Kroger Field) and have the best seat in the house, and watch 11 players on each team play,” Greer continued. “Justin did a tremendous job as a football coach here. I’m sure that Justin felt it was his time to move to Boyle, a good opportunity, and he’s done a tremendous job since he’s been there. This is about the Corbin Redhounds and the Boyle County Rebels, and this is what it comes down to, and really nothing more. It’s going to be a 48 minute football game, and that’s what it is.”

Haddix agreed.

“I met a lot of friends at Corbin. I took that job after being at Perry Central for years as a coach, and I was 29 when I took that job there (at Corbin). We went 11-2, felt like we should have been playing in the state championship game,” he said. “The community there (at Corbin) is great. I still have a lot of good friends there. I still have a lot of kids that I only coached one year there still reach out to me.

“Corbin was a great place for me to coach,” Haddix added. “It was a great community. I taught at school there, and had a lot of these kids that we are going to play. I know all of the seniors (now) were freshman for me. But also, I taught at the middle school, that’s where I started out my day, so I’ve really got to the teach a lot of these kids, and see them every day, and they’re a really good football team.

“Going back to coach Greer and us,” he continued. “He coached with me for five or six years — we won a lot of games there. He was the defensive coordinator and handled the defense — that was his thing, and I did the offense, and we won a lot of big games. You look at that, and probably Alcoa was one of the biggest games — big time win that we had.”

Les Dixon

https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/?p=5730&fbclid=IwAR3vE1UUmwILO2VazGiiXxkIr1u3-SxDDp5Vl9WFt2AoIFTY-z0Rondkif4
I am so pumped up about this game I had to go out and get in a 5 mile run tonight around town just to calm down. 96 Hours and counting!
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear
(11-28-2022, 08:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [Image: https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/w...2x440.jpeg]
STATE TITLE WEEK: “This is not about Tom Greer and Justin Haddix.”
November 28, 2022 Les Dixon
Share on facebookTweet on twitter

As soon as the final seconds ticked off of the clock during last Friday’s Corbin win, and Boyle County win, the talk had switched to this Friday’s Class 4A state title matchup between the two teams.

But this matchup brought more to the table than just the No. 1 and No. 2 ranked teams playing each other.

It also out Boyle County coach Justin Haddix against his former team, Corbin, and former defensive coordinator Tom Greer.

Haddix coached at six years at Corbin, posting a 64-18 record that saw him guide the Redhounds to four region titles, and two state runner-up finishes.

After Haddix left Corbin to go to Boyle County in Greer replaced Haddix as coach in 2020, Greer took over as the Redhounds coach and currently has a 34-3 mark.

There have been rumblings during the past few years that neither Greer or Haddix got along after Haddix’s departure but both coaches put that rumor to rest during Sunday’s L4 Security 13th Region Media Network’s “In the Huddle” Show with Quincy Kreitzer and Mark Gregory.

“Who’s won the state championship the past two years? They have,” Greer said. “Justin has done a great job. I don’t know the misconception out here but Justin and I coached together for six years, and when he was at Perry County, I make a trip to Perry County, and talk to Justin about coming to Corbin to be the head football coach, and we were also neighbors.

“I’ve told our players this is not about Tom Greer and Justin Haddix,” he added. “Justin Haddix is not going to throw one pass, and Tom Greer isn’t going to make one tackle or throw the football.

“We’re going to over their (to Kroger Field) and have the best seat in the house, and watch 11 players on each team play,” Greer continued. “Justin did a tremendous job as a football coach here. I’m sure that Justin felt it was his time to move to Boyle, a good opportunity, and he’s done a tremendous job since he’s been there. This is about the Corbin Redhounds and the Boyle County Rebels, and this is what it comes down to, and really nothing more. It’s going to be a 48 minute football game, and that’s what it is.”

Haddix agreed.

“I met a lot of friends at Corbin. I took that job after being at Perry Central for years as a coach, and I was 29 when I took that job there (at Corbin). We went 11-2, felt like we should have been playing in the state championship game,” he said. “The community there (at Corbin) is great. I still have a lot of good friends there. I still have a lot of kids that I only coached one year there still reach out to me.

“Corbin was a great place for me to coach,” Haddix added. “It was a great community. I taught at school there, and had a lot of these kids that we are going to play. I know all of the seniors (now) were freshman for me. But also, I taught at the middle school, that’s where I started out my day, so I’ve really got to the teach a lot of these kids, and see them every day, and they’re a really good football team.

“Going back to coach Greer and us,” he continued. “He coached with me for five or six years — we won a lot of games there. He was the defensive coordinator and handled the defense — that was his thing, and I did the offense, and we won a lot of big games. You look at that, and probably Alcoa was one of the biggest games — big time win that we had.”

Les Dixon

https://www.13thregionmedianetwork.com/?p=5730&fbclid=IwAR3vE1UUmwILO2VazGiiXxkIr1u3-SxDDp5Vl9WFt2AoIFTY-z0Rondkif4

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin some noses where growing …

(11-28-2022, 09:34 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: I am so pumped up about this game I had to go out and get in a 5 mile run tonight around town just to calm down.  96 Hours and counting!

I’m pumped but I think I’ll just stick to walking to the refrigerator / bathroom and back to the recliner….I started have chest pains just reading the 5 mile part…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Rebel55
(11-28-2022, 09:34 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 09:34 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: I am so pumped up about this game I had to go out and get in a 5 mile run tonight around town just to calm down.  96 Hours and counting!

I’m pumped but I think I’ll just stick to walking to the refrigerator / bathroom and back to the recliner….I started have chest pains just reading the 5 mile part…
Big Grin It's addictive as I almost have 1,000 miles for 2022.   I wanted to do the KFC Half marathon down in Corbin a couple of weeks ago.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
Smile I got a perfect picture of a long nose outfit a good friend of mine sent me...........I better not.... Big Grin
I go with the better coach. Corbin baby!
"I'm sure Justin felt like it was his time to move to Boyle." Your nose is growing, Tom E. Greer. You know better than that. It's no secret that Justin wanted badly to stay at Corbin. He all but begged for a few minor accomodations but the little boss man wasn't about to accomodate him. Super Dave wanted his buddy, Tom E. to be captain of the Redhound ship , and that's what he got.

A bad outcome in this game could help cement Super Dave's legacy as the one man most responsible for continuing Corbin's four decade-old championship famine. If another couple decades pass without a trophy, and Justin adds eight or ten more at Boyle, Super D should receive a trophy of his own for the biggest villain in Corbin Redhound football history.

(11-28-2022, 10:07 PM)smoke1015 Wrote: I go with the better coach. Corbin baby!
What are you smokin' , smoke  ???    :my:
(11-26-2022, 12:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Is it true, as one poster has already pointed out, that Haddix is Tom E. 's  daddy?

Sadly,  I fear that Coach Haddix is going to remind Corbin administrators time and time and time again that they made the biggest faux pas in the history of Corbin Redhound football by  running the best young coach in the state out of Corbin. I fear it will end up costing Corbin multiple state titles (has already cost them one)and the continued drought will serve as a constant and bitter reminder of how the good ol' boys sacrificed a potential Title Town for their own bedeviled sense of  an Entitled Town.

I hope that the Corbin youngsters go out next Friday and prove that my fear is nothing more than an irrational fear of an aging, nostalgic old fool who played ball in the sandlots with the likes of John Crawford, Tom E. Greer, David Cox and many more of Corbin's "good ol' boys."  Maybe my opinion of them is skewed by the fact that I remember how fantastically unintelligent they were as kids. All this aside, what can't be denied is the unintelligent decision that was made in chasing Haddix out of town.

I am 100% behind these Corbin kids as they journey to Lexington in search of the school's first varsity state title in 40 years.  It is hard to even type that.... 40 years!!!!  Almost impossible to believe. Mayfield won 12 titles in 38 years. Corbin with NONE in 40 years!!! Thanks a lot, Corbin "elites."

These Corbin kids seem focused and they have a ton of heart. Their leaders on the sidelines let them down last season. Will this season end with making amends or breaking more hearts?  I fear the latter but I beg the universe for the former. 

GO HOUNDS!!!
Haddix could coach there a lifetime and not have a Quisenberry. I've saw almost every player in the state the last 15 years in 3A and 4A and that kid is up there with Vancleave from Danville, with Sloan from Wayne, with the QB from Central 3 years ago, or about anyone else.  I bet your coach could go to Boyle and win state championships too.  This is just my opinion. I saw Haddix lose his kids a state title going against Central in a game they should have won.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Gold River
(11-28-2022, 06:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL
Corbin will defeat Boyle County, and Haddix will return to Corbin as head coach.
That’d be heck of Christmas present!!
(11-28-2022, 10:43 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

So maybe your minds playing tricks on you and your not really a Whitley Co fan?

(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... Smile

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .

I’d prolly run over someone’s feet if they got to ruff with Hatz, Jack Lambert, or Rebel 55….Seriously though nothing but respect for you all and the program you support, definitely have an inclination for your HC, but you all have been the picture of class on here…All that being said I thinks it’s finally time to liven the place up let’s start a FREE FOSHO campaign, I kind of miss him…
I’ll give FoSho this, as arrogant as he was, if he said something, he’d stick to it. Even if it went against his own. 
(11-28-2022, 04:00 PM)Football Man 23 Wrote: I’ve seen both teams in person and think Boyle is the better team, especially up front. I believe Corbin will struggle to block Boyles Dline and also get any type of penetration on Boyles Oline. With that being said a lot of times these games come down to turnovers and coaching. I’m going close early, but Boyle 42-21.
You might be underestimating Corbin’s line. But we’ll have to see. Outside of coaching,these two teams are pretty identical.
Greer and Haddix have both now done the same accomplishments for Corbin to this point with Greer having the possibility to exceed past Haddix and win one with Corbin. Haddix has fallen into a huge talent pool at Corbin and Boyle. Boyle has been a steady d1 holding tank since chuck smiths departure and before. No secret Boyle has the athletes like typical but Corbin has the hard nosed smack you in the mouth type.
(11-28-2022, 07:01 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:53 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?

It's above 20,000.  In the old 4 class system there were 4 or 5 4A games between ST. X, Trinity and Male that were over 20K.  26,430 is the biggest ever in the 4A '03 game between Trinity and St. X.  

Under the 6 class system I believe the biggest was 2007 St. X/Trinity at 15696. 

Then 2010 Boyle/Allen County Scottsville at 13,167.

In the 6A system there have only been maybe 4 that busted 10K including the two mentioned above.  

In 2017 when Corbin and Boyle played for the 3A title they had 11,234.  I think the 3rd largest since going to 6 classes. 

These numbers don't include last years games.  Not sure about the attendance numbers for those.

Give me your insight on this game and the BE game Smile

Boyle/Corbin - This one is going to be tough.  I like Boyle by a slim margin for one specific reason.  Boyle's rushing game.  Bodner is tough and Corbin has given up some rushing yards this year against their better competition.  If Corbin can contain Bodner and make Boyle throw they have a better chance.  Losing Cole Sims for the year really hurt.  Another thing that worries me is Tommy Greer is a pretty darn good defensive coach.  He was the DC at Bell when Boyle and Bell played 3 straight state semi final games.  Those games were knock down/ drag outs.  Haddix knows how to get the ball down the field.  His offense against Greer's defense is the game I think.  Should be a good one.  I'll take the Rebels by 7.  

Bullitt East/Male - The old saying goes, Defense wins championships and Offense sells tickets.  For Bullitt East's sake they are going to have to rewrite the old saying.  The Charger offense after playing better teams down the stretch (Male, Manual, Central Hardin, Bryan Station) has actually gotten better by playing those teams.  It's made them better and to be honest, really hard to stop.  Swinney for Male was out the first time they played and BE won by 7 but were ahead by 10-14 most of the game.  They had trouble against Bryan Station's big back and I think Swinney will get his yards.  But unless BE put the ball on the ground a few times I think BE stops Male's O more than Male's D stops the BE offense.  Possibly another high scoring shootout like Bryan Station but I hope not.  Not sure my heart can take it.  I'll take BE by 10.
[-] The following 3 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, Rebel55
I can tell you straight up on my behalf. If I had the power to hire any coach. Justin Haddix is my first choice. Mastermind when it comes to football.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, Jack Lambert, Old School Hound
Tom E. Greer and Bodie Cox's big brother are both so full of sh!t. That Dixon interview was almost as funny as a George Carlin comedy bit.

Also, what else can be said of Les Dixon that hasn't already been said? It's hard to read anything he writes because of the grammatical errors. His command of the English language lags behind that of a third grader. If he was a contestant on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?," the grade school kid would walk away rich.

Less of Les , please...
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, Corbin, Hound05
Your username is fitting because you must be smoking something.
(11-28-2022, 10:20 PM)smoke1015 Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Is it true, as one poster has already pointed out, that Haddix is Tom E. 's  daddy?

Sadly,  I fear that Coach Haddix is going to remind Corbin administrators time and time and time again that they made the biggest faux pas in the history of Corbin Redhound football by  running the best young coach in the state out of Corbin. I fear it will end up costing Corbin multiple state titles (has already cost them one)and the continued drought will serve as a constant and bitter reminder of how the good ol' boys sacrificed a potential Title Town for their own bedeviled sense of  an Entitled Town.

I hope that the Corbin youngsters go out next Friday and prove that my fear is nothing more than an irrational fear of an aging, nostalgic old fool who played ball in the sandlots with the likes of John Crawford, Tom E. Greer, David Cox and many more of Corbin's "good ol' boys."  Maybe my opinion of them is skewed by the fact that I remember how fantastically unintelligent they were as kids. All this aside, what can't be denied is the unintelligent decision that was made in chasing Haddix out of town.

I am 100% behind these Corbin kids as they journey to Lexington in search of the school's first varsity state title in 40 years.  It is hard to even type that.... 40 years!!!!  Almost impossible to believe. Mayfield won 12 titles in 38 years. Corbin with NONE in 40 years!!! Thanks a lot, Corbin "elites."

These Corbin kids seem focused and they have a ton of heart. Their leaders on the sidelines let them down last season. Will this season end with making amends or breaking more hearts?  I fear the latter but I beg the universe for the former. 

GO HOUNDS!!!
Haddix could coach there a lifetime and not have a Quisenberry. I've saw almost every player in the state the last 15 years in 3A and 4A and that kid is up there with Vancleave from Danville, with Sloan from Wayne, with the QB from Central 3 years ago, or about anyone else.  I bet your coach could go to Boyle and win state championships too.  This is just my opinion. I saw Haddix lose his kids a state title going against Central in a game they should have won.

You ever notice how we had all these D1 athletes under Haddix and now they’re disappearing?  They’re not hiding under rocks and it’s not that they aren’t still here….It’s not necessarily Coach Greers coaching acumen, it’s the constant state of toxicity him and his staff create that the players have to overcome….This group is special if you knew exactly everything these kids have overcome and put behind them to be where they’re at you wouldn’t be posting some of the things about this coaching staff, praising them like you do….

(11-28-2022, 09:52 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 09:34 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Big Grin It's addictive as I almost have 1,000 miles for 2022.   I wanted to do the KFC Half marathon down in Corbin a couple of weeks ago.
30 years and 80 pounds ago I actually loved to run too, never competitive just to stay in some semblance of health.  Now the only time I run is after that first cup of coffee…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05, Old School Hound
(11-28-2022, 10:43 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 07:01 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:53 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?

It's above 20,000.  In the old 4 class system there were 4 or 5 4A games between ST. X, Trinity and Male that were over 20K.  26,430 is the biggest ever in the 4A '03 game between Trinity and St. X.  

Under the 6 class system I believe the biggest was 2007 St. X/Trinity at 15696. 

Then 2010 Boyle/Allen County Scottsville at 13,167.

In the 6A system there have only been maybe 4 that busted 10K including the two mentioned above.  

In 2017 when Corbin and Boyle played for the 3A title they had 11,234.  I think the 3rd largest since going to 6 classes. 

These numbers don't include last years games.  Not sure about the attendance numbers for those.

Give me your insight on this game and the BE game Smile

Boyle/Corbin - This one is going to be tough.  I like Boyle by a slim margin for one specific reason.  Boyle's rushing game.  Bodner is tough and Corbin has given up some rushing yards this year against their better competition.  If Corbin can contain Bodner and make Boyle throw they have a better chance.  Losing Cole Sims for the year really hurt.  Another thing that worries me is Tommy Greer is a pretty darn good defensive coach.  He was the DC at Bell when Boyle and Bell played 3 straight state semi final games.  Those games were knock down/ drag outs.  Haddix knows how to get the ball down the field.  His offense against Greer's defense is the game I think.  Should be a good one.  I'll take the Rebels by 7.  

Bullitt East/Male - The old saying goes, Defense wins championships and Offense sells tickets.  For Bullitt East's sake they are going to have to rewrite the old saying.  The Charger offense after playing better teams down the stretch (Male, Manual, Central Hardin, Bryan Station) has actually gotten better by playing those teams.  It's made them better and to be honest, really hard to stop.  Swinney for Male was out the first time they played and BE won by 7 but were ahead by 10-14 most of the game.  They had trouble against Bryan Station's big back and I think Swinney will get his yards.  But unless BE put the ball on the ground a few times I think BE stops Male's O more than Male's D stops the BE offense.  Possibly another high scoring shootout like Bryan Station but I hope not.  Not sure my heart can take it.  I'll take BE by 10.
Thanks. nice assesment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers
(11-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Tom E. Greer and Bodie Cox's big brother are both so full of sh!t.  That Dixon interview was almost as funny as a George Carlin comedy bit.

Also, what else can be said of Les Dixon that hasn't already been said? It's hard to read anything he writes because of the grammatical errors. His command of the English language lags behind that of a third grader. If he was a contestant on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?,"  the grade school kid would walk away rich.

Less of Les , please...

Tell us something about him that we haven't heard. lol
Maybe Clevenger will take over at Boyle County.
The battle between these lines are gonna be awesome. Most won’t pay attention and be watching the sissy, I mean skill players haha. But them hogs are gonna make the game. That was one thing Greer actually said that’s right. And like they said on the podcast, I think a lot of it is gonna be a stalemate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Rebel55
(11-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Tom E. Greer and Bodie Cox's big brother are both so full of sh!t.  That Dixon interview was almost as funny as a George Carlin comedy bit.

Also, what else can be said of Les Dixon that hasn't already been said? It's hard to read anything he writes because of the grammatical errors. His command of the English language lags behind that of a third grader. If he was a contestant on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?,"  the grade school kid would walk away rich.

Less of Les , please...

Les really is more when it comes to that guy.

(11-29-2022, 12:58 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Maybe Clevenger will take over at Boyle County.

Maybe Clevenger will take over at Danville.
James....You had your coffee yet?  Smile  Its Tuesday...... I wonder how many times Rebel55 has went to the fridge and back this morning lol.....

Sgt Slaugter can't sleep lol.....  I'm hearing the Colonial fans are buying all the red shirts up in Corbin...... Big Grin

Old School Hound is running for the next Corbin super so he can pass out candy lol..... Sick But the ones who get the candy may not want it lol...

BEChargers is is fasting so he don't throw up this weekend LOL...   

T.D Hounds, he works too much....You need to take off Friday...

Hound05 has already done 5 workouts of P90x this morning lol.....

Gold River I nominate for the best profile picture...

Where in the world is Hoot Gibson, I thought hummingbirds was the only birds that flew away for the winter..... Big Grin

Just kidding everyone! More coffee please....
[-] The following 5 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, Granny Bear, Hatz, Rebel55
(11-29-2022, 10:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: James....You had your coffee yet?  Smile  Its Tuesday...... I wonder how many times Rebel55 has went to the fridge and back this morning lol.....

Sgt Slaugter can't sleep lol.....  I'm hearing the Colonial fans are buying all the red shirts up in Corbin...... Big Grin

Old School Hound is running for the next Corbin super so he can pass out candy lol..... Sick But the ones who get the candy may not want it lol...

Where in the world is Hoot Gibson, I thought hummingbirds was the only birds that flew away for the winter..... Big Grin

In the event that Corbin loses the game all Corbin fans should at least agree to not humiliate themselves like they did last year bashing their own coaches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes STIFFY's post:
  • know1
I'm hoping my Alma Mater pulls this out. Three in a row would be a pretty strong statement. I know Corbin is hungry. They almost tasted it a couple of years ago vs Central. (to be honest I still scratch my head on how they lost that one).

Good luck to both teams being injury free and playing their best.

I won't be able to watch or keep up. My daughter is getting married this weekend. Not only am I the Father of the Bride but also the Officiant.

If not for this football success by Bullit East and Boyle, ole 64 would be heading Virginia way this weekend along with his brother and the Big Guy Steve Bertram.

So, I leave my Rebels in good hands between them and 55 and Jack Lambert. Get #11 boys and tie the Ads in titles.
[-] The following 5 users Like Hatz's post:
  • BEChargers, Granny Bear, Jack Lambert, know1, Rebel55
(11-29-2022, 01:01 PM)STIFFY Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 10:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: James....You had your coffee yet?  Smile  Its Tuesday...... I wonder how many times Rebel55 has went to the fridge and back this morning lol.....

In the event that Corbin loses the game all Corbin fans should at least agree to not humiliate themselves like they did last year bashing their own coaches.

The never do that unless it's true.

Congratulations Hats!!  Have a great weekend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Hatz
(11-29-2022, 01:09 PM)Hatz Wrote: I'm hoping my Alma Mater pulls this out.  Three in a row would be a pretty strong statement.  I know Corbin is hungry.  They almost tasted it a couple of years ago vs Central.  (to be honest I still scratch my head on how they lost that one). 

Good luck to both teams being injury free and playing their best.

I won't be able to watch or keep up.  My daughter is getting married this weekend.  Not only am I the Father of the Bride but also the Officiant. 

If not for this football success by Bullit East and Boyle, ole 64 would be heading Virginia way this weekend along with his brother and the Big Guy Steve Bertram. 

So, I leave my Rebels in good hands between them and 55 and Jack Lambert.  Get #11 boys and tie the Ads in titles.
Can you give us a "Who Ya With" at the wedding Hatz?  I'm sure your daughter would understand!   Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • BEChargers, Granny Bear, Jack Lambert
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next