• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central at Corbin 11/11
(11-07-2022, 02:14 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 12:02 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 10:43 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 03:15 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 12:49 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Johnson Central ran for over 370 yards against Letcher County Central. McCoart rushed for 193 yards on 18 carries and Lawson rushed for 132 yards on 16 carries. LCC's defense played well but they did not exactly stop JC's running game. They did limit Chase Price to 46 yards, but I don't think anybody that JC will be playing is going to contain all of JC's running backs. LCC's offense played well enough to prevent JC from dominating the time of possession, which is what held down the score. LCC's well placed squib kicks also limited JC's opportunities for long kickoff returns.
It’s past my bedtime so I’m not all there, but not sure where you are going with that? I don’t think anybody said or maybe even though, LCC shut down the eagles. Looking at the stats it doesn’t appear either team shut down the other. You might have been referring to the hazard put up 50 and Jc 35. After reading it again, I could have been more clear. I meant team wise. Some teams they’ve shut or slowed them down on D, some not. Some they’ve exploded on offense, some not. That’s what I meant by inconsistence. Not as much their line, I’ve not paid that close attention to them. But team wise they’ve been a little inconsistent. But I’ll say this, I meant that statement because I was referring to the fact that I believe JCHS is way better than hazard, especially their high power offense. So the fact they let hazard put up 50 and JC 35 to me, means they’re a little inconsistent. Point wise. Respectfully, I couldn’t care less about yardage, which was why I was a little confused. You know as well as anyone, yardage don’t win games. I see the point you were trying to make now, but I never said they even slowed them down. But point wise their team D allowed hazard to put up 50 and the eagles 35, when I think the eagles are miles beyond hazard. Now that could have been for a lot of reasons. But short field with JC would be a death sentence and one would think they’d put up a lot. And 35 is a lot. But DC held them scoreless BReathitt didn’t allow them to light up the score board. But if LCC ate up the clock enough that would mean JC couldn’t get them off the field as compared to DC or even BReathitt maybe some. But that’s what I’m meaning by not consistent. Some worse teams- and not just comparing them to JC, other on their schedule- they are underperforming compared to better teams. Just looking at the scores anyways.  Because I don’t think for a minute some of these teams are even close to other teams they’ve played.
You spend a lot of time comparing early season scores to recent scores. Young teams that are well coached will improve more over the course of a season than a veteran team will. Both JC and LCC are young teams. It should surprise nobody to see that young teams are inconsistent in early season games. LCC's confidence grows with every good performance.
I said they were inconsistent. And young teams have more room to improve, but a veteran team and a young team would improve at same rate. A week, a game, is s the same for any team. A young team isn’t gonna get twice the experience or growth as a vet because they are young. And im not talking about early season. I said their whole season. And their top two play makers are seniors. Big guy on the end #8, senior. Their top WR target, #13 senior. #46 is a frosh but he don’t have big role in offensive production. Their offensive line. #68 and #78 both seniors. #73 junior. #52 a senior. #75 senior. I’m not even gonna look at the D because a lot play both ways. So LCC is FARRRR from being “young”. They are an upperclassman starting team. Percentage wise they probably have 90% juniors and mostly seniors starting. So I’m not sure what you are talking about. Not looked at JC because I’m not concerned with them at this point. Now I’m sure they’ve got better throughout the season, as have everyone else. But if someone did look at “early” season games, if the same teams played week 1 similar results would be expected in week 10 if they played again. Now I did talk about hazard game, I don’t know how many people would consider week 4 early, middle-ish I guess. But heck, they put up about the same points on a bad Perry central team as they did 2 weeks later on JC. Now some may think JC just isn’t that good. I refuse to believe it, or I think they are way ahead of Perry central. So that’s why im saying they are inconsistent and hard to judge. That or a sub .500 team from TN in a weak conference is the best team they’ve played.

13 is a sophomore
46 is a sophomore 
75 is a sophomore
18 is a sophomore
10 is a sophomore
2 is a sophomore 
1 is a sophomore 
All starters on both sides.
According to the NAMES with the numbers. What I posted was what was on their official roster.  But I did notice there were two 13’s. But like I said. I went with the name
(11-07-2022, 04:56 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 11:58 PM)Hound05 Wrote: If we blow them out I feel… well you know that feeling when you got to go #1 really really bad, and those first few seconds when you finally let it rip. That’s how good I’ll be feeling about this team!! Haha.

Several have mentioned that LCC has been getting more players involved on the offensive end. But combing through their stats I think an argument can be made that it’s almost getting tighter. Which I hope to be true. You can win some districts and maybe some first round playoff games with one or two good players. But the second round and especially the third round it’s not gonna fly. I think when people see me or someone else just talking about 2 players, we don’t really think that they just have 2 good athletes. I’ve seen them a lot. They’ve got a great Oline and some good WRs. We’re talking about getting them involved in their O, not just having 2 or 3 responsible for their entire Offensive production.

They got a good Dline too. Hard to judge just how good though. Because it’s almost like they aren’t consistent maybe? I don’t now. They’ll give up 50 to hazard but hold JC in the 30s. I don’t know any particular LCC fans on here other than maybe running wild. But it looks like that might be their weakness? Maybe if someone that’s close to them can chime in. Sometbing I’m going to watch is #8 on defense. Can he do the same thing he’s been doing to other teams on our OT’s? He’s got some size and strength it looks like, and he’s not slow., couple that with some nice moves. He’s pretty good on the end.
There whole secondary is sophomores and they got torched on back end to start the season is why they give up so manny points. They have played much better recently and have done good against the run most of season. I think Letcher needs to play Littlr on defense Friday night. He is there best secondary player but they try to rest him where he runs so much on offense. Johnson is the guy that can really surprise Corbin. Everyone has bees screaming for him to get more carries all season. He is 250lbs and has speed to break big runs. Since they started running and throwing him the ball the offense has looked so much better.

(11-07-2022, 02:14 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 12:02 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 10:43 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 03:15 AM)Hound05 Wrote: It’s past my bedtime so I’m not all there, but not sure where you are going with that? I don’t think anybody said or maybe even though, LCC shut down the eagles. Looking at the stats it doesn’t appear either team shut down the other. You might have been referring to the hazard put up 50 and Jc 35. After reading it again, I could have been more clear. I meant team wise. Some teams they’ve shut or slowed them down on D, some not. Some they’ve exploded on offense, some not. That’s what I meant by inconsistence. Not as much their line, I’ve not paid that close attention to them. But team wise they’ve been a little inconsistent. But I’ll say this, I meant that statement because I was referring to the fact that I believe JCHS is way better than hazard, especially their high power offense. So the fact they let hazard put up 50 and JC 35 to me, means they’re a little inconsistent. Point wise. Respectfully, I couldn’t care less about yardage, which was why I was a little confused. You know as well as anyone, yardage don’t win games. I see the point you were trying to make now, but I never said they even slowed them down. But point wise their team D allowed hazard to put up 50 and the eagles 35, when I think the eagles are miles beyond hazard. Now that could have been for a lot of reasons. But short field with JC would be a death sentence and one would think they’d put up a lot. And 35 is a lot. But DC held them scoreless BReathitt didn’t allow them to light up the score board. But if LCC ate up the clock enough that would mean JC couldn’t get them off the field as compared to DC or even BReathitt maybe some. But that’s what I’m meaning by not consistent. Some worse teams- and not just comparing them to JC, other on their schedule- they are underperforming compared to better teams. Just looking at the scores anyways.  Because I don’t think for a minute some of these teams are even close to other teams they’ve played.
You spend a lot of time comparing early season scores to recent scores. Young teams that are well coached will improve more over the course of a season than a veteran team will. Both JC and LCC are young teams. It should surprise nobody to see that young teams are inconsistent in early season games. LCC's confidence grows with every good performance.
I said they were inconsistent. And young teams have more room to improve, but a veteran team and a young team would improve at same rate. A week, a game, is s the same for any team. A young team isn’t gonna get twice the experience or growth as a vet because they are young. And im not talking about early season. I said their whole season. And their top two play makers are seniors. Big guy on the end #8, senior. Their top WR target, #13 senior. #46 is a frosh but he don’t have big role in offensive production. Their offensive line. #68 and #78 both seniors. #73 junior. #52 a senior. #75 senior. I’m not even gonna look at the D because a lot play both ways. So LCC is FARRRR from being “young”. They are an upperclassman starting team. Percentage wise they probably have 90% juniors and mostly seniors starting. So I’m not sure what you are talking about. Not looked at JC because I’m not concerned with them at this point. Now I’m sure they’ve got better throughout the season, as have everyone else. But if someone did look at “early” season games, if the same teams played week 1 similar results would be expected in week 10 if they played again. Now I did talk about hazard game, I don’t know how many people would consider week 4 early, middle-ish I guess. But heck, they put up about the same points on a bad Perry central team as they did 2 weeks later on JC. Now some may think JC just isn’t that good. I refuse to believe it, or I think they are way ahead of Perry central. So that’s why im saying they are inconsistent and hard to judge. That or a sub .500 team from TN in a weak conference is the best team they’ve played.

13 is a sophomore
46 is a sophomore 
75 is a sophomore
18 is a sophomore
10 is a sophomore
2 is a sophomore 
1 is a sophomore 
All starters on both sides.
#3 is a freshman. Letcher only has 7 seniors. 2 plays defense And 4 starts on offense. Every skilled player besides little will be back most are sophomores
Ok. Maxpreps had the whole line as Juniors and seniors. Little and Mathew’s as seniors. #8 a senior. And pretty much what I posted. I did have 46 k Johnson as a freshman I think. But it has two #13’s so I went with the name on it. Do you have an official roster? Thanks
Nickname: Cougars
Coach: Junior Matthews
Class: 4A
District: 8
Roster:
# Name Position Yr. # Name Position Yr.
1 Carson Adams QB, DB So. 98 Joseph Grubb WR, DB, PK Fr.
80 Cooper Bailey TE, DE Fr. 99 Dakota Hall OL, DL So.
33 Jacob Baker WR, DB So. 71 Kameron Hall OL, LB Fr.
14 Kaden Barnette WR, DB Jr. 24 Kasey Hall RB, LB Fr.
5 Koby Barnette WR, DB Jr. 68 Hunter Hayes OL, LB Fr.
4 Reece Barnette WR, DB Jr. 13 Zach Hensley WR, DB Sr.
2 Alex Blair WR, DB So. 51 Kaleb Holbrook OL, DL Fr.
3 Trevor Branham WR, DB Jr. 30 Dalton Honeycutt RB, LB Jr.
22 Hayden Brashear RB, LB So. 16 Wyatt Ison WR, DB So.
67 Stephen Burke OL, DL Sr. 26 Hayden King RB, LB Sr.
50 - 59 Jayson Buttrey OL, LB Sr. 7 Jonah Little QB, LB, PK, P Fr.
21 Hunter Campbell RB, DB Sr. 8 Sam Little WR, DB Jr.
6 Eric Chesley PK Sr. 77 DJ McCall OL, DL Jr.
73 Cody Combs OL, DL So. 65 Jackson Meade OL, DL So.
15 Austin Cook WR, DB So. 75 Sam Mullins TE, DL Sr.
86 Cade Craft WR, DB So. 54 Jon Nickles OL, LB So.
76 Keaston Eldridge OL, DL Fr. 78 Scott Pack OL, DL Fr.
56 Joseph Fisher RB, LB Sr. 72 Jessie Quillen OL, DL Fr.
28 Spencer Fultz WR, DB So. 88 Mercer Quillen TE, LB So.
12 Kane Gibson QB, DB Jr. 42 Hayden Trusty RB, LB Fr.
18 Luke Goins TE, LB Jr. 34 Dale Webb RB, LB So.
52 Christian Griffith OL, LB Fr. 17 Thomas Whitaker WR, DB Sr

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k.../?id=81644
(11-07-2022, 08:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Nickname: Cougars
Roster:
1 Carson Adams QB, DB So. 98 Joseph Grubb WR, DB, PK Fr.
80 Cooper Bailey TE, DE Fr. 99 Dakota Hall OL, DL So.
33 Jacob Baker WR, DB So. 71 Kameron Hall OL, LB Fr.
14 Kaden Barnette WR, DB Jr. 24 Kasey Hall RB, LB Fr.
5 Koby Barnette WR, DB Jr. 68 Hunter Hayes OL, LB Fr.
4 Reece Barnette WR, DB Jr. 13 Zach Hensley WR, DB Sr.
2 Alex Blair WR, DB So. 51 Kaleb Holbrook OL, DL Fr.
3 Trevor Branham WR, DB Jr. 30 Dalton Honeycutt RB, LB Jr.
22 Hayden Brashear RB, LB So. 16 Wyatt Ison WR, DB So.
67 Stephen Burke OL, DL Sr. 26 Hayden King RB, LB Sr.
50 - 59 Jayson Buttrey OL, LB Sr. 7 Jonah Little QB, LB, PK, P Fr.
21 Hunter Campbell RB, DB Sr. 8 Sam Little WR, DB Jr.
6 Eric Chesley PK Sr. 77 DJ McCall OL, DL Jr.
73 Cody Combs OL, DL So. 65 Jackson Meade OL, DL So.
15 Austin Cook WR, DB So. 75 Sam Mullins TE, DL Sr.
86 Cade Craft WR, DB So. 54 Jon Nickles OL, LB So.
76 Keaston Eldridge OL, DL Fr. 78 Scott Pack OL, DL Fr.
56 Joseph Fisher RB, LB Sr. 72 Jessie Quillen OL, DL Fr.
28 Spencer Fultz WR, DB So. 88 Mercer Quillen TE, LB So.
12 Kane Gibson QB, DB Jr. 42 Hayden Trusty RB, LB Fr.
18 Luke Goins TE, LB Jr. 34 Dale Webb RB, LB So.
52 Christian Griffith OL, LB Fr. 17 Thomas Whitaker WR, DB Sr

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k.../?id=81644
Don’t think that is accurate

Looks to be 2019 roster
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nygfan106wins's post:
  • Bull got out!
Yea I used maxpreps and it was different from another site. But the reason I thought maxpreps was right was it had Mathew’s and little as seniors. If it was a past roster they wouldn’t have been on it
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb22/87795
Nickname: Cougars
Roster:
62 Colby Amburgey OL, DL Fr. 3 Garrett Howard RB, LB Fr.
55 Hayden Antonio OL, DL Fr. 46 Koby Johnson RB, LB So.
80 Cooper Bailey TE, DE Jr. 86 Fields Keaston WR, S Fr.
56 Stephen Bingham OL, DL Fr. 16 Andrew Little QB, CB So.
12 Conner Bowling PK So. 7 Jonah Little QB, DB Sr.
13 Keaston Branham WR, DB So. 77 Gavin Martin OL, DL Fr.
82 Johnny Breeding WR, DB So. 11 Isaac Matthews RB, LB Jr.
2 Gavin Brown WR, DB So. 28 Jackson Meade RB, LB Fr.
27 Alex Caudill RB Fr. 8 Keyante Miller QB, DL Sr.
1 Peyton Combs WR, DB So. 15 Owen Miller WR, DB Fr.
73 Lincoln Conn OL, DE Jr. 78 Scott Pack OL, DL Jr.
14 Logan Conn QB, RB Fr. 18 Brett Smith WR, S So.
50 Dawson Cornett OL, DL Jr. 71 Thomas Smith OL, DL Fr.
53 Evan Cummings OL, DL So. 75 Billy Stamper OL, DL Jr.
5 Keaton Day RB, LB Sr. 36 Colton Stidham WR, DB Fr.
57 Nikolus Fulton OL, DL Fr. 58 Kennedy Thompson OL, DL Fr.
52 Christian Griffith OL, DL Jr. 42 Hayden Trusty RB, LB Jr.
22 Preston Hammonds WR, DB So. 69 Sam Webb OL, DL So.
68 Hunter Hayes OL, DL Sr. 10 Quinton Williams WR, DB So.

Thanks for Correcting me, you was absolutely right, when I looked I was on 2019 for some reason. .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Nygfan106wins
The Khsaa riherds.com app is the best for finding rosters
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nygfan106wins's post:
  • Bull got out!
I use it on my iphone but honestly I didn't know that..Thanks..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Nygfan106wins
(11-07-2022, 06:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 05:19 PM)papabear02 Wrote: I like the cougars in this one. 

LLCHS 18
CHS - 16

If Letcher holds Corbin to 16 points or less  , I will be waiting outside the gate (on the visitors side) and will hand the first Letcher fan who asks for it  a nice crisp $100 bill.  On my word as a gentleman( as Gentleman Dan Caldwell on the Andy Griffith Show said).

I wonder if a Redhound will buy me a steak dinner in Lexington before Corbin plays for and wins the state championship?
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
Rosters are irrelevant. Corbin is gonna smoke some hind end.
(11-07-2022, 09:31 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: The Khsaa riherds.com  app is the best for finding rosters
Ok retract what I said about LCC’s grade level, I got that off max preps. A more accurate I think roster off of KHsaa says

4 Juniors starting on OL and one senior

QB little, senior

RB Mathew’s, junior 

RB#46 Johnson, sophomore 

Does seem like all their WRs are sophomores 

The big DE #8 miller, senior

anyways….def not a young team. If their line is as a good as some say then they should be amazing next year too. Losing only one senior. 

like someone mentioned earlier, I still can’t believe Little didn’t get hardly any touches last year at RB! I didnt pay much attention to him on defense at safety. But I’d say he’s pretty good there. That’s a coaches quandary…. Do you put him out there on defense this week and have him going both ways. Or just save him for O? I’m hoping that rain holds off Friday!!! Especially if it’s a close game. I don’t like being wet!!
(11-08-2022, 12:06 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

LLCHS 18
CHS - 16

If Letcher holds Corbin to 16 points or less  , I will be waiting outside the gate (on the visitors side) and will hand the first Letcher fan who asks for it  a nice crisp $100 bill.  On my word as a gentleman( as Gentleman Dan Caldwell on the Andy Griffith Show said).

I wonder if a Redhound will buy me a steak dinner in Lexington before Corbin plays for and wins the state championship?
Maybe after…. I’ve seen how certain people can screw up a lot of things so I’m gonna take it week by week

LLCHS 18
CHS - 16

I will if you’ll wear all those clothes I bought you when I thought you where gonna be our new recruiting coordinator…
(11-08-2022, 03:30 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

LLCHS 18
CHS - 16

I will if you’ll wear all those clothes I bought you when I thought you where gonna be our new recruiting coordinator…

No deal.
I have watched a couple of Corbin’s games on YouTube and it looks like they will be a very bad matchup for Letcher. That passing game they have plays right into Letchers biggest weakness which is that young secondary. Letcher’s secondary had really improved but I see no way that they will be able to stop Corbins passing attack. I do believe Letcher will move the ball on Corbin and put up some points but I’m taking the Redhounds in this one.
Corbin 49
Letcher 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • Hound05
^ they one thing that can stop the passing game…………..and they are giving heavy rain. …..
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Yes, yes, yes WYMT2 game of the week
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
I cancelled 64SUR's vote out. Now let's talk some trash. Johnson Central has no shot against Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Colonelfan72
(11-08-2022, 09:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I cancelled 64SUR's vote out. Now let's talk some trash. Johnson Central has no shot against Corbin.
You may be right. If Letcher County Central eliminates Corbin this week, then Johnson Central will have no shot at Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • SlantZ
(11-08-2022, 05:07 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: I have watched a couple of Corbin’s games on YouTube and it looks like they will be a very bad matchup for Letcher. That passing game they have plays right into Letchers biggest weakness which is that young secondary. Letcher’s secondary had really improved but I see no way that they will be able to stop Corbins passing attack. I do believe Letcher will move the ball on Corbin and put up some points but I’m taking the Redhounds in this one.
Corbin 49
Letcher 14
I believe they will move the ball too. Our d has been a bend but break type this year. I just hope it’s like that haha. But if you got a QB running behind 5 lineman and possibly two RB’s between the tackles. You’re bound to get some yards.
(11-08-2022, 09:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I cancelled 64SUR's vote out. Now let's talk some trash. Johnson Central has no shot against Corbin.
You may be right. If Letcher County Central eliminates Corbin this week, then Johnson Central will have no shot at Corbin.

The Redhounds will obliterate The Cougars.
(11-08-2022, 09:52 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 05:07 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: I have watched a couple of Corbin’s games on YouTube and it looks like they will be a very bad matchup for Letcher. That passing game they have plays right into Letchers biggest weakness which is that young secondary. Letcher’s secondary had really improved but I see no way that they will be able to stop Corbins passing attack. I do believe Letcher will move the ball on Corbin and put up some points but I’m taking the Redhounds in this one.
Corbin 49
Letcher 14
I believe they will move the ball too. Our d has been a bend but break type this year. I just hope it’s like that haha. But if you got a QB running behind 5 lineman and possibly two RB’s between the tackles. You’re bound to get some yards.

They will move the ball backwards.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Running wild 14
Don’t know if you knew it.  but your vote is only consider a 1/2 vote. Lol!

I’d be worried about Wayne co right now. Just like we should be worried about the cougars. They beat your your only loss like a drum couple weeks ago.
(11-08-2022, 11:49 PM)Hound05 Wrote:

I’d be worried about Wayne co right now. Just like we should be worried about the cougars. They beat your your only loss like a drum couple weeks ago.
I don't need to worry about Wayne County. I am sure that Johnson Central's coaching staff assumes that Wayne County will play its best game of the season and prepare accordingly. I have confidence in our coaches. I am looking forward to watching both games.
If they did play their best game of the season you should be extremely worried. But I don’t think they will.
(11-09-2022, 12:23 AM)Hound05 Wrote: If they did play their best game of the season you should be extremely worried. But I don’t think they will.
I'm not worried about a football game. If Johnson Central loses, then I will start looking forward to next season. Johnson Central is a very good team this season but they will be even better next year and for the foreseeable future. Johnson Central is leading the state in rushing and heavy rain is in the forecast for Friday. Wayne County only rushed for 157 yards against Corbin, so I doubt that they will do as well against Johnson Central's rushing defense.

OTOH, Letcher County Central is probably the best offense that Corbin has faced since Simon Kenton gained over 500 yards against them. LCC has a much better chance of winning than Wayne County does.
(11-09-2022, 12:47 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 12:23 AM)Hound05 Wrote: If they did play their best game of the season you should be extremely worried. But I don’t think they will.
I'm not worried about a football game. If Johnson Central loses, then I will start looking forward to next season. Johnson Central is a very good team this season but they will be even better next year and for the foreseeable future. Johnson Central is leading the state in rushing and heavy rain is in the forecast for Friday. Wayne County only rushed for 157 yards against Corbin, so I doubt that they will do as well against Johnson Central's rushing defense.

OTOH, Letcher County Central is probably the best offense that Corbin has faced since Simon Kenton gained over 500 yards against them. LCC has a much better chance of winning than Wayne County does.
You could be right. JC has a lot of young players. But yea the started out pretty good on us lining up in a set they haven’t used all year. But once we made adjustments they were shut down. But yea they put up almost 160 yards on the #1 Team defense in 4A. So yea the number #2 team in rushing Defense in 4A should be able to hold them down in yards, now points might be a different story. But that’s all assuming that weak scheduling gets rewarded in RPI but not statistics. 

Yea i will agree with you. LCC probably has the best offense we’ve faced since SK. But honestly that’s not saying much, and probably 4th or 5th best all season depending how people look at a healthy Franklin co. But absolutely, LCC has a better chance at beating us than Wayne does Johnson. But on the other hand,  I don’t know by how much. This offense is the same that put up 31 on North laurel after they held Johnson to 14 ….
(11-09-2022, 12:47 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Whoever told you that lied to you.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next