Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 38 Simon Kenton 35
(10-01-2022, 03:27 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 02:20 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 11:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 01:23 AM)Hound05 Wrote: That fumble hurt us. We were driving up 3 about to put it away and then uhhh oh. The go up 4. Those things happen though. You have to learn to overcome them. And they did in the long run. Does SK not have a kicker?

I know it’s the team that loses, and it’s the team that wins. But someone better give curry and Petrowski a hug! Petrowski came up big several times on 3rd down when we desperately needed it. And curry done his thing on the the KOR.

I’m not an expert but I actually did stay in a holiday inn last night, but why didn’t we put more pressure on Crone. He picked us apart all night. I don’t remember one sack?

Joe Burrow would give up all his worldly possessions for the kind of pocket Crone had last night.  He had a month of Sunday's to stay back there , peruse the field, and target his receivers.

No doubt Corbin has a lot of things to work on defensively, but, let's face facts. SK has a really good offense when they have their full complement of talent.  They have a big, strong OL , an incredibly talented back in Jayden Lawson , and a smart, very skilled QB in Crone. When all of those guys are healthy, they are gonna put points on the board against most teams.  They put up 42 points on a good Highlands team at Ft. Thomas and, although just a scrimmage, they shredded Cov. Cath for 28 in a two TD win. This is a pretty darn good football team that Corbin traveled to Northern KY and beat.

The Hounds won't face a better offense that SK until a possible Boyle matchup in the postseason. Let's hope Corbin's defensive guru can figure out some things before then. Corbin will be  13-0 before they'll have to be MUCH better on the defensive end.
I could be wrong , Of course my opinion, but I just don’t see boyle as good as SK was last night. I guess we’ll find out when we make it to postseason. I hope we get the chance to find out

(10-01-2022, 02:41 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: Corbin will beat Boyle County this year and win a state championship. Go hounds..

I’m unsure as to why you believe that as if you look at Simon Kenton’s schedule they have not beaten anyone of merit. Corbin needs to focus on defense because they aren’t winning a championship when they give up over 500 yards of offense to anyone. Simon Kenton is a sub par 6A school and you all believe that they would beat Boyle who has wins over top 25 Henderson County and Bowling Green. Simon Kenton isn’t even in the top 50
I agree that Boyle County is much better than Simon Kenton but SK may be the best team in NKY when they are healthy, as they were last night, and I do believe that they are easily a top 50 team. I believe that Covington Catholic would have a difficult time stopping SK's offense. But 500 yards of total offense is a lot for any defense to give up no matter who they play.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Hound05, toolaidback
Don’t worry sarge. He read this entire thread and completely missed the part where their all time passer has missed the last 2 1/2 games hahah. I don’t know if we would beat boyle just as much as they know I’d they’d best SK. But the fact he said SK is a subpar team should tell you about who you’re arguing with, I mean using a Henderson team who has beaten no one, and a BG team who has one good win against S warren. The same “expert” as he so called me, forgets CalPreps rates our schedule as harder. ?‍♂️

But hopefully we’ll find out something week 15, until then it’s all up in the air.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
(10-01-2022, 04:57 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Don’t worry sarge.  He read this entire thread and completely missed the part where their all time passer has missed the last 2 1/2 games hahah. I don’t know if we would beat boyle just as much as they know I’d they’d best SK. But the fact he said SK is a subpar team should tell you about who you’re arguing with, I mean using a Henderson team who has beaten no one, and a BG team who has one good win against S warren. The same “expert” as he so called me, forgets CalPreps rates our schedule as harder. ?‍♂️

But hopefully we’ll find out something week 15, until then it’s all up in the air.

If Cal Preps is your measuring stick then they have Bowling Green 10th, Henderson 18th, and Simon Kenton 30th. SK is 2-3 with wins over a very average Highlands team and terrible Oldham team. Corbin gets a bad rep from people like you two who hype them up to a level they’ll never be able to reach. It’s like when WYMT Camille Gear was saying last year can Corbin beat college teams? And everyone drank that koolaid and it fizzled out quick. The more you two talk the bigger the target on your back gets, it’s been a long 40 years since Corbin won the big one.
(10-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 04:57 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Don’t worry sarge.  He read this entire thread and completely missed the part where their all time passer has missed the last 2 1/2 games hahah. I don’t know if we would beat boyle just as much as they know I’d they’d best SK. But the fact he said SK is a subpar team should tell you about who you’re arguing with, I mean using a Henderson team who has beaten no one, and a BG team who has one good win against S warren. The same “expert” as he so called me, forgets CalPreps rates our schedule as harder. ?‍♂️

If Cal Preps is your measuring stick then they have Bowling Green 10th, Henderson 18th, and Simon Kenton 30th. SK is 2-3 with wins over a very average Highlands team and terrible Oldham team. Corbin gets a bad rep from people like you two who hype them up to a level they’ll never be able to reach. It’s like when WYMT Camille Gear was saying last year can Corbin beat college teams? And everyone drank that koolaid and it fizzled out quick. The more you two talk the bigger the target on your back gets, it’s been a long 40 years since Corbin won the big one.
You list Henderson as a tough team on Boyle's schedule as the 18th ranked team in CalPreps but then describe 20th ranked Highlands as "very average?" That seems like cherry picking to me. The Highlands win was a good one for Simon Kenton.

CapPreps' algorithm underrates and overrates teams every season that do surprisingly well or shockingly bad in the playoffs. I enjoy looking at CalPreps rankings because they use a mostly objective system but I believe they will have Johnson Central ranked way too low when the playoffs open because of the Golden Eagles' early injury problems and weak late season schedule. That is not CalPreps' problem. You cannot expect them to take key injuries such as those that Simon Kenton and Johnson Central have suffered in losses into account when ranking teams. Their system is not perfect but it is as good as any tool that is available.

I think Simon Kenton's biggest problem is its defense. During Crone's freshman and sophomore seasons, Johnson Central rushed for around 1,000 yards and held Simon Kenton under 500 yards of total offense for the two game series. A team cannot score much if you dominate the time of possession and make a few defensive stops. A good 6A team should have enough depth to win against teams in lower classifications, even if it suffers a few key injuries. SK obviously does not have the depth that it needs to compete in 6A, at least not in their backfield.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Hound05
(10-01-2022, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 01:23 AM)Hound05 Wrote: That fumble hurt us. We were driving up 3 about to put it away and then uhhh oh. The go up 4. Those things happen though. You have to learn to overcome them. And they did in the long run. Does SK not have a kicker?

I know it’s the team that loses, and it’s the team that wins. But someone better give curry and Petrowski a hug! Petrowski came up big several times on 3rd down when we desperately needed it. And curry done his thing on the the KOR.

I’m not an expert but I actually did stay in a holiday inn last night, but why didn’t we put more pressure on Crone. He picked us apart all night. I don’t remember one sack?

Joe Burrow would give up all his worldly possessions for the kind of pocket Crone had last night.  He had a month of Sunday's to stay back there , peruse the field, and target his receivers.

No doubt Corbin has a lot of things to work on defensively, but, let's face facts. SK has a really good offense when they have their full complement of talent.  They have a big, strong OL , an incredibly talented back in Jayden Lawson , and a smart, very skilled QB in Crone. When all of those guys are healthy, they are gonna put points on the board against most teams.  They put up 42 points on a good Highlands team at Ft. Thomas and, although just a scrimmage, they shredded Cov. Cath for 28 in a two TD win. This is a pretty darn good football team that Corbin traveled to Northern KY and beat.

The Hounds won't face a better offense that SK until a possible Boyle matchup in the postseason. Let's hope Corbin's defensive guru can figure out some things before then. Corbin will be  13-0 before they'll have to be MUCH better on the defensive end.
I could be wrong , Of course my opinion, but I just don’t see boyle as good as SK was last night. I guess we’ll find out when we make it to postseason. I hope we get the chance to find out

(10-01-2022, 02:41 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: Corbin will beat Boyle County this year and win a state championship. Go hounds..

I’m unsure as to why you believe that as if you look at Simon Kenton’s schedule they have not beaten anyone of merit. Corbin needs to focus on defense because they aren’t winning a championship when they give up over 500 yards of offense to anyone. Simon Kenton is a sub par 6A school and you all believe that they would beat Boyle who has wins over top 25 Henderson County and Bowling Green. Simon Kenton isn’t even in the top 50
I agree that Boyle County is much better than Simon Kenton but SK may be the best team in NKY when they are healthy, as they were last night, and I do believe that they are easily a top 50 team. I believe that Covington Catholic would have a difficult time stopping SK's offense. But 500 yards of total offense is a lot for any defense to give up no matter who they play.
SK scrimmaged CovCath and beat them pretty easyly.
[-] The following 2 users Like UK1fan's post:
  • Hound05, Sgt Slaughter
(10-01-2022, 05:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You list Henderson as a tough team on Boyle's schedule as the 18th ranked team in CalPreps but then describe 20th ranked Highlands as "very average?" That seems like cherry picking to me. The Highlands win was a good one for Simon Kenton.

CapPreps' algorithm underrates and overrates teams every season that do surprisingly well or shockingly bad in the playoffs. I enjoy looking at CalPreps rankings because they use a mostly objective system but I believe they will have Johnson Central ranked way too low when the playoffs open because of the Golden Eagles' early injury problems and weak late season schedule. That is not CalPreps' problem. You cannot expect them to take key injuries such as those that Simon Kenton and Johnson Central have suffered in losses into account when ranking teams. Their system is not perfect but it is as good as any tool that is available.

I think Simon Kenton's biggest problem is its defense. During Crone's freshman and sophomore seasons, Johnson Central rushed for around 1,000 yards and held Simon Kenton under 500 yards of total offense for the two game series. A team cannot score much if you dominate the time of possession and make a few defensive stops. A good 6A team should have enough depth to win against teams in lower classifications, even if it suffers a few key injuries. SK obviously does not have the depth that it needs to compete in 6A, at least not in their backfield.

I never listed Henderson as a tough team. I’m going off that guys logic and ranking system. SK and Henderson are both average 6A schools.
(10-01-2022, 05:46 PM)UK1fan Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 11:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Joe Burrow would give up all his worldly possessions for the kind of pocket Crone had last night.  He had a month of Sunday's to stay back there , peruse the field, and target his receivers.

SK scrimmaged CovCath and beat them pretty easyly.
I'm not surprised. I have not been impressed with CovCath. I wish that Johnson Central had continued its series with SK and I would have liked to have seen them playing CovCath every year too. Over the years, JC's pass defense has greatly improved because they have been able to schedule teams with some great quarterbacks and receivers. Covington Catholic is always well coached, even in years when it is "down' by their standards. They have a great program in place. Does Simon Kenton have a good prospect to replace Crone after this season?
I wasn’t using Calpreps. You just look at any of the rankings and those teams are ranked. My point is you barely beat a team that has a losing record and you somehow justify it to now you are going to win the state championship. Just like waitaminute said, you all hype yourself up because you play average teams and have no body of work to prove your logic. I would understand if you have quality points but some of you all on here just say things that have 0 logic to them. Corbin is a good football team that has a chance to win a state championship but that is it. Maybe have some humility until the program actually does something and quit living on the laurels of 1982.
(10-01-2022, 05:50 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:

I never listed Henderson as a tough team. I’m going off that guys logic and ranking system. SK and Henderson are both average 6A schools.
6A is as top-heavy as most other Kentucky classes. IMO, Simon Kenton and Henderson County are definitely above average 6A teams. The chances of any 6A team not named Trinity or Saint X is very low and teams below #5 have virtually no chance at the title. I guess it all depends on how you define average.
(10-01-2022, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

6A is as top-heavy as most other Kentucky classes. IMO, Simon Kenton and Henderson County are definitely above average 6A teams. The chances of any 6A team not named Trinity or Saint X is very low and teams below #5 have virtually no chance at the title. I guess it all depends on how you define average.

Male, Trinity, St. X, Manual, Ballard are your big 5 I assume we are on the same page with. 6-10 are a crap shoot. If you want to call them average or above average that's neither here nor there, that's not the point. Like you said, a good 6A team should have been able to whether the storm against Beechwood regardless of who was injured, injuries are a part of the game. That's why I said they were average. I'm a fan of all things football and don't have a favorite HS team and feel like I can see it through a non subjective viewpoint.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(10-01-2022, 07:57 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: If Cal Preps is your measuring stick then they have Bowling Green 10th, Henderson 18th, and Simon Kenton 30th. SK is 2-3 with wins over a very average Highlands team and terrible Oldham team. Corbin gets a bad rep from people like you two who hype them up to a level they’ll never be able to reach. It’s like when WYMT Camille Gear was saying last year can Corbin beat college teams? And everyone drank that koolaid and it fizzled out quick. The more you two talk the bigger the target on your back gets, it’s been a long 40 years since Corbin won the big one.

Male, Trinity, St. X, Manual, Ballard are your big 5 I assume we are on the same page with. 6-10 are a crap shoot. If you want to call them average or above average that's neither here nor there, that's not the point. Like you said, a good 6A team should have been able to whether the storm against Beechwood regardless of who was injured, injuries are a part of the game. That's why I said they were average. I'm a fan of all things football and don't have a favorite HS team and feel like I can see it through a non subjective viewpoint.
We agree but just differ a little bit on what constitutes an average 6A team. I think we agree that an average to above average team in any class is not a real contender for a title.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Waitaminute

Well that post wasnt directed towards you but ok. I personally hate Calpreps but people on here think it’s the Bible. Calpreps also doesn’t account for injured players either. I don’t know why you people can’t comprehend that their ALL TIME PASSER has missed the last 2 1/2 games. Can’t put it any simpler. If you wanna talk about terrible teams the look at Henderson co and all but one of BG’s scheduled games.  But if highlands is average what does that make #18 Henderson? Hahah. Don’t be a hypocrite with the ranking…..

people like me “hype them up to another level”. Hahahahaha. Son give me what you’re on. I’m not even gonna take the time to refute that, anyone that can read knows my thoughts on our team ans even past years. But please go on and tell me how I pump them up to another level?.. I’ll hang up and wait ??
(10-01-2022, 09:00 PM)Hound05 Wrote:

Well that post wasnt directed towards you but ok. I personally hate Calpreps but people on here think it’s the Bible. Calpreps also doesn’t account for injured players either. I don’t know why you people can’t comprehend that their ALL TIME PASSER has missed the last 2 1/2 games. Can’t put it any simpler. If you wanna talk about terrible teams the look at Henderson co and all but one of BG’s scheduled games.  But if highlands is average what does that make #18 Henderson? Hahah. Don’t be a hypocrite with the ranking…..

people like me “hype them up to another level”. Hahahahaha. Son give me what you’re on. I’m not even gonna take the time to refute that, anyone that can read knows my thoughts on our team ans even past years. But please go on and tell me how I pump them up to another level?.. I’ll hang up and wait ??

Highlands, SK, Henderson.. all pretty average. You may be one of the only people in the state who says Bowling Green isn't a good team. I just like talking football. I said people like you two but maybe I shouldn't have grouped you with Sgt. I have always just read the material on here but had to make an account and give some banter when he said that Boyle would get beat by Simon Kenton. If you believe that as well, then I group you back with "you people" lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Hound05
(10-01-2022, 06:24 PM)RunninReb Wrote: I wasn’t using Calpreps. You just look at any of the rankings and those teams are ranked. My point is you barely beat a team that has a losing record and you somehow justify it to now you are going to win the state championship. Just like waitaminute said, you all hype yourself up because you play average teams and have no body of work to prove your logic. I would understand if you have quality points but some of you all on here just say things that have 0 logic to them. Corbin is a good football team that has a chance to win a state championship but that is it. Maybe have some humility until the program actually does something and quit living on the laurels of 1982.
The irony of you is almost laughable. But ok. And yea they has a losing record now because of us. But if was you who was pumping up boyle because they beat Henderson ans BG. But now they’re just average apparently because it suits your argument now. Please answer where any of us said we are gonna win the title because we beat SK. Quote it. I’ll wait….. our body of work is the same as Boyles thus far, so maybe you should drink some of that humility you keep talking about. You play these mental gymnastics in your mind and act like we are pumping ourselves up. Please again, quote it. Are we saying SK is a good team and they gave us a good game. Absolutely!!! I can remember the same thing a few weeks ago when someone played Henderson. But the difference is, we didn’t say anything to boyle co fans other than good game. So maybe you should just stay in your lane or again, please quote any of us saying that we are world beaters because we beat SK.
(10-01-2022, 09:08 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 09:00 PM)Hound05 Wrote:

Highlands, SK, Henderson.. all pretty average. You may be one of the only people in the state who says Bowling Green isn't a good team. I just like talking football. I said people like you two but maybe I shouldn't have grouped you with Sgt. I have always just read the material on here but had to make an account and give some banter when he said that Boyle would get beat by Simon Kenton. If you believe that as well, then I group you back with "you people" lol.
I Agree with your first sentence. But i never said BG isn’t a good team. But people on here keep talking about body of work. BG doesn’t have much. I think they are a good team. Not anywhere close to great. 

I get you lumping me in. Sometimes we get caught up with emotion and do it. But I assure you, if you read my post, then you’ll think otherwise. But I do tbink SK would keep it close with boyle. Not win. But boyle won’t blow them out either.
  • Waitaminute
Check your inbox waitaminute
  • Waitaminute
This thread has become beyond entertaining, there’s no one winning a 4A State Championship this weekend, it’s not even close. Let’s act like we’ve been there before, this thread has become beyond comical, that I can remember no one on BGR got to pick the champions of each class….
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05, Sgt Slaughter, toolaidback
Sur64 did!!!! Hahah
  • TD Hounds
Corbin will get beat the 3rd round of the playoffs.
(10-01-2022, 11:20 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Corbin will get beat the 3rd round of the playoffs.

Who will beat Corbin in playoffs? No one in 4A will beat the Hounds this year.. This is the year Corbin finally gets a chance to show the whole state just who is the best.. You heard it hear first, Corbins got best defense in 4A period..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • TD Hounds
(10-01-2022, 11:57 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 11:20 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Corbin will get beat the 3rd round of the playoffs.

Who will beat Corbin in playoffs? No one in 4A will beat the Hounds this year.. This is the year Corbin finally gets a chance to show the whole state just who is the best.. You heard it hear first, Corbins got best defense in 4A period..
Your timing to make the claim that Corbin has the best defense in 4A could not have been worse. Are you being sarcastic?
Big Grin No reason to break the streak right?

cowboy Oh Lord gotta get me a bigger hat
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
(10-01-2022, 04:57 PM):DHound05 Wrote: Don’t worry sarge.  He read this entire thread and completely missed the part where their all time passer has missed the last 2 1/2 games hahah. I don’t know if we would beat boyle just as much as they know I’d they’d best SK. But the fact he said SK is a subpar team should tell you about who you’re arguing with, I mean using a Henderson team who has beaten no one, and a BG team who has one good win against S warren. The same “expert” as he so called me, forgets CalPreps rates our schedule as harder. ?‍♂️

Big Grin Big Grin  Gotcha loud and clear ole buddy

(10-02-2022, 12:30 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Big Grin No reason to break the streak right?

cowboy Oh Lord gotta get me a bigger hat
“No reason to break the streak”  Big Grin You’ve killed me lol gotta give you credit on that one!!!

Wow I go watch EKU play and see all the crap I stirred. Lol. You guys are comical. It’s a thread. We all have our own options. Wether you agree or not doesn’t really matter to me. I won’t lose sleep I promise. Don’t be a keyboard gangster. Life’s to short. Hell it’s football season. We’ll find out soon enough who’s who.

(10-01-2022, 03:30 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:

I had to create an account just to reply to this. If you truly think Boyle isn’t as good as SK you better pray tonight you don’t get the chance to find out because you may not like what you find out.
Believe me I hope we do. Never ran from a fight , the nastier the better. I just hope we make it to Kroger and find out

I’m guessing it’s the same size target the insurgents had on me back in ‘05. I assure you there isn’t a target big enough on this thread to make me worried in any way. Bring the heat son, I like it.

(10-01-2022, 06:24 PM)RunninReb Wrote: I wasn’t using Calpreps. You just look at any of the rankings and those teams are ranked. My point is you barely beat a team that has a losing record and you somehow justify it to now you are going to win the state championship. Just like waitaminute said, you all hype yourself up because you play average teams and have no body of work to prove your logic. I would understand if you have quality points but some of you all on here just say things that have 0 logic to them. Corbin is a good football team that has a chance to win a state championship but that is it. Maybe have some humility until the program actually does something and quit living on the laurels of 1982.
I’m guessing your referring to me. Good. I never said Corbin was gonna win a title. I made a comparison of the way SK player to Boyle. Guessing I can do that without having to explain a dang thing to anyone. I could care less what yours or anyone else’s opinion of my statement is. Cause that’s your opinion. But do I hype my hounds up? Hell yea I do. That’s my team. And I didn’t believe these boys can win a title what kinda fan am I ? So before you and anyone else lecture someone on logic, cal preps or whatever else BS you guys spit just remember, no one cares. Everyone believes in their team. Take a big a** paintbrush and paint the biggest target on my back. I’ll defend those boys to the end. Believe me my shoulders can bear that weight. To be the man ya gotta beat the man. Right now the rebels are the man. I wanna get their to see if my hounds got what it takes to bring it home. You’re the top of the food chain. We just gotta keep eating our way to the top.
(10-01-2022, 09:09 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
The irony of you is almost laughable. But ok. And yea they has a losing record now because of us. But if was you who was pumping up boyle because they beat Henderson ans BG. But now they’re just average apparently because it suits your argument now. Please answer where any of us said we are gonna win the title because we beat SK. Quote it. I’ll wait….. our body of work is the same as Boyles thus far, so maybe you should drink some of that humility you keep talking about. You play these mental gymnastics in your mind and act like we are pumping ourselves up. Please again, quote it. Are we saying SK is a good team and they gave us a good game. Absolutely!!! I can remember the same thing a few weeks ago when someone played Henderson. But the difference is, we didn’t say anything to boyle co fans other than good game. So maybe you should just stay in your lane or again, please quote any of us saying that we are world beaters because we beat SK.

Wow, if you think Corbin and Boyle have the same body of work than we will have to disagree on that one. Also, never said Bowling Green and Henderson were average I’m not sure where you are getting that from. We will agree to disagree and we will see where Corbin ends up this year. The same as usual.
[-] The following 2 users Like RunninReb's post:
  • Deuce8, Sgt Slaughter
Wow ??‍♂️….. well I think we can close this thread. Because apparently SoS, opponent records, are subjective. Yea i guess we’ll just have to disagree sir
  • Sgt Slaughter

Corbin will have to get by Johnson central before they meet boyle. They haven't been able to the last couple of years. They will get beat again and everyone will be on the coach again.
If you beat Simon Kenton you're a good ****ing football team. End of story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
(10-02-2022, 02:31 AM)True pioneer Wrote:

Corbin will have to get by Johnson central before they meet boyle. They haven't been able to the last couple of years. They will get beat again and everyone will be on the coach again.

Corbin may not have to play Johnson Central in 3rd round as it could be One of three teams. We all hope it’s Boyle County this year. However, at this point who we play is irrelevant because no one is stopping the Hounds this season. All the way to Kroger Field and new 4A State Champions. As much as everyone loves Haddix this is the year for Greer. Go Hounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
The two top calling cards for Corbin coaching staff the last few years: dont get the ball to your playmakers and never, under any circumstances, pressure the QB.

It's hard to believe anyone is guaranteeing a state championship for the hounds with this coaching staff no matter what the talent looks like.
(10-02-2022, 05:47 PM)HOFER Wrote: The two top calling cards for Corbin coaching staff the last few years: dont get the ball to your playmakers and never, under any circumstances, pressure the QB.

It's hard to believe anyone is guaranteeing a state championship for the hounds with this coaching staff no matter what the talent looks like.

Coaching staff ain’t on the field the kids are. This team could go down as the greatest group to do it at Corbin.