Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madison Central
24.14%
Pikeville
75.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central @ Pikeville 9/30
Madison Central @ Pikeville

Madison Central (5-0)
Aug 19, 22 Lexington Christian home (W) 38 - 34 Restoration 1 Roy Kidd Bowl 
Aug 26, 22 Paul Laurence Dunbar home (W) 29 - 28 
Sep 2, 22 Madison Southern away (W) 20 - 17  (overtime) 
Sep 9, 22 South Laurel away (W) 56 - 6 
Sep 16, 22 Lafayette home (W) 46 - 0

Pikeville (3-2)
Aug 19, 22 Corbin away (L) 19 - 24  Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic 
Aug 27, 22 Covington Catholic home (L) 19 - 27  Pike County Bowl 
Sep 2, 22 Paintsville away (W) 36 - 0 
Sep 16, 22 Belfry home (W) 48 - 13 
Sep 23, 22 Lexington Christian home (W) 60 - 21

Series Per KHSAA
Oct 1, 2021 Madison Central 21 Pikeville 19
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d

Thoughts?
Madison Central got the Panthers last year and they basically have the same team they had last year so this year I am picking the Panthers to win and it is definitely going to be a great challenge for this Panthers team but I will always pick the Panthers and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
This will be an awesome game to watch. Possibly one of the best matchups in Kentucky this week
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Big Five-0-
So looking forward to this one. Jmo but if Pikeville plays like it  did last Friday evening, then it’s another W. We’ve not even seen the play book yet. Just a few pages. So many weapons!
Due to the circumstances in pick’em I will wait until Thursday on my prediction. Ps……I already know who I am picking Patriot!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Patriot1
After watching Pikeville play Friday… it’s hard to pick against them, so I won’t.

Surely Madison Central will offer a bit more run defense than LCA did. If not, it’ll be along night for em.

Pikeville- 28
Mad Central- 17
I'm going with the Panthers.
Smile
Pikeville to win this one by a touchdown but this game is one of love to watch.

38-31
(09-25-2022, 02:34 PM)GreyStoke Wrote: Pikeville to win this one by a touchdown but this game is one of love to watch.

38-31
GreyStoke if you are home Friday night go to Mountain Top sports and you can watch it and it is free
When these 2 played last year in Richmond it was a great game and I expect the same thing this season.

The Panthers are starting to get everything clicking, I'll take the Panthers in a close one 32-30
Go Panthers
Pikeville 42 Madison Central 21
J West top receiver for MC with 9 TDs already is out for this game I believe. He was ejected in their last game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
Where is MC head cosxh been a coach before getting this gig?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Breathitt County
Spud6Where is MC head cosxh been a coach before getting this gig?
have you ever heard of Mike Holcomb?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Madison central has played nobody. They are not very good. Putty tats with the W. I will be in attendance for this one and Jet pilot may get whipped when I get there!
[-] The following 2 users Like RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
(09-25-2022, 06:22 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Madison central has played nobody. They are not very good. Putty tats with the W. I will be in attendance for this one and Jet pilot may get whipped when I get there!

He said before that happens you all will be having cold beverages….
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Slic Ric
(09-25-2022, 06:25 PM)bac2369 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 06:22 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Madison central has played nobody. They are not very good. Putty tats with the W. I will be in attendance for this one and Jet pilot may get whipped when I get there!

I’m all for that!
(09-25-2022, 06:17 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Breathitt County

I knew he looked and seemed familiar
#BBFL
(09-25-2022, 06:17 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Breathitt County

I knew he looked and seemed familiar
#BBFL
(09-25-2022, 06:27 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:

I’m all for that!
If you catch RAM-A-Devil let me know I would like to take a flight with him
I'm picking Pikeville because I don't think Madison Central has been as good as expected against a pretty weak schedule for a 6A team. A good 6A defense should be able to shutdown Pikeville's running game and force them to the air. MC's rushing defense has been better than their passing defense, but it is hard to say if that really means anything, considering their strength of schedule so far. Birchfield rushed for 124 yards against MC last season and the addition of Boykins should make Pikeville's running game more effective this season against the Indians. This should be a great game.
(09-25-2022, 06:48 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 06:27 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:

I’m all for that!
If you catch RAM-A-Devil let me know I would like to take a flight with him
I’m not that kind a guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Patriot1

Haha he may get whipped but probably not lol. Excellent post though your trolling skills got back to top notch in a hurry.
Any word if the Hensley kid will be back for Madison Central this week? He’s a very good rb. Also as someone, maybe JP, mentioned above their best receiver (West) is out. If MC is without both that’s a huge blow to their big play potential. With or without them, this is a huge test for Pikeville. Like Corbin, MC will be physical and have a ton of depth. I’m really anxious to see a team really challenge our offense and see if it truly has progressed the way that it’s needed for this team to really push for another state title run. I wanna say 28 is the number for the offense, but I’ll be a little more conservative in terms of relying on the strength of the team which is the defense and say 35. I really believe in the defense at this point, and think if our offense can consistently give us 28-35 points in each of the remaining games then I think the Panthers win out. My point is I don’t see many teams scoring over 28 on us, but I didn’t think Russellville could score over 14 on us last year and boy I was wrong. Luckily for the remaining teams on the Panthers schedule my predictions and thoughts don’t mean squat lol. But I love our defense and I like the trajectory of the offense but last week no diversity was needed. I want games to push us in all phases for the offense, from the run game, the passing game, getting Boykins involved in many different manners, getting our big TE involved, the play calling from our offensive coaches in tight games, all of those things. That’s what wins big games come Nov and Dec, and trust me they all matter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Big Five-0-
I’ll take the Panthers by a dozen.
I hope Pikeville comes out with the intensity they came out with against LCA but if they come out not as physical and hyped as they were in the last game it may be a long night and I will bet the coach of Madison Central will be stacking the box to limit Pikeville s running game as much as they can but I don’t think they can stop it completely so the Pikeville staff will have to make some adjustments but this game is going to be very challenging for this team. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
No one will know who I pick………unless you look at the pick’em contest