•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Loading Up
(04-17-2022, 08:13 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: BREATHITT COUNTY PREDICTED TO WIN REGION EVERY YEAR AND THEY CHOKE, HAD THE REGION TOURNAMENT ON THIER HOME COURT LAST YEAR AND GOT BEAT. 2022-2023 TEAM TO BEAT WILL BE THE HAZARD BULLDOGS.

Breathitt was picked No. 1 for 2022, but not 21 or 20 or 19 or....
Why do people feel the need to exaggerate?
2022-2023
14th region champs
Breathitt county
Hired BB KING FROM KNOTT COUNTY AS HEAD COACH. WATCH OUT!!!
(05-07-2022, 01:59 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: 2022-2023
14th region champs
Breathitt county
Hired BB KING FROM KNOTT COUNTY AS HEAD COACH. WATCH OUT!!!
I like the way you think. But just less then a months ago you said Breathitt chokes every year and will choke again in the next upcoming season. You picked the Hazard Bulldogs to win the region. Are you still sticking with this? Or are your sold on Breathitt now that the King is the coach?
Who’s signed with PCC so far?
(05-07-2022, 02:18 PM)BelieveInTheHorn Wrote: Who’s signed with PCC so far?
No one that I know of  in basketball. But football got a couple kids form kcc in football.
Can you honestly blame those kids from Knott for wanting to better themselves? Football at KCC just isn’t on the level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Mountain Monster
Rumor mill is wild in the region at this point Perry has had everyone's best player and 3 from prep schools. But in reality they don't have any according to them playing at the Sportsplex weekly.
(05-09-2022, 08:32 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Can you honestly blame those kids from Knott for wanting to better themselves?  Football at KCC just isn’t on the level.
No I don’t blame any kid for wanting to better themselves. Just don’t know if they’ll contribute enough at Perry to make them a improved team
Perry needed a mobile QB. Kiser is that. Combs kid is very fast and hard nosed. I think they will contribute and make Perry better.
(05-09-2022, 07:22 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry needed a mobile QB.  Kiser is that.  Combs kid is very fast and hard nosed.  I think they will contribute and make Perry better.
Slone really hasn’t  shown to be “mobile” he has shown ability to pass the football, very accurate and a strong arm, I guess you could say he throws well on the move, but he didn’t run the ball much at all at kcc if you look at the stats. But I hope you’re right, I hope the get Perry back on the map and competitive!! Can’t wait myself…
Didn’t they win 7 or 8 games this season? May be on the map. Jesus Christ.
^^^Perry not on the map, they beat nobody and got demolished by Letcher Central in the playoffs
Well they don’t play Biddy League Class A football and spend a million a year on recruiting. I supposed if Perry could of bought Birchfield and Dixon, their season may been a lot better. Maybe just maybe if they get the funding of Pikeville Prep they may be able to win the district some day.
HAHA Perry gets more transfers than anybody and they still suck. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
You obviously didn't see Birchfield play in junior high at Pikeville when they beat Belfry 38-6

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And over a 50 year period Pikeville would be 49-1 vs Perry and that's giving Perry the benefit of the doubt.
Perry would have zero championships in Class A or any other class.
(05-10-2022, 12:51 AM)jetpilot Wrote: HAHA Perry gets more transfers than anybody and they still suck. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
You obviously didn't see Birchfield play in junior high at Pikeville when they beat Belfry 38-6

Your life must suck for you to be terminally online and saying crap like this about high schoolers.  You should go touch some grass sometime, seems like you need it.  Also, 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I CAN ACT LIKE A JACKASS TOO!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!!
(05-10-2022, 02:18 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 12:51 AM)jetpilot Wrote: HAHA Perry gets more transfers than anybody and they still suck. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Your life must suck for you to be terminally online and saying crap like this about high schoolers.  You should go touch some grass sometime, seems like you need it.  Also, 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I CAN ACT LIKE A JACKASS TOO!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say anything bad about any high school kids. But Perry sucks an it's on the adults!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!dumbass!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Didn’t say a bad thing about any kids. Just saying if Perry would bought them a few players with Birchfield and Dixons caliber they would be a lot better team. Them are they two best in Pike County. Didn’t say they were recruited. Perry doesn’t get kids in football traditionally, they all are recruited for basketball it’s quite obvious and the basketball program still isn’t on the level like some may think it is. Jet pilot you must be very bored to come and start talking about Perry football. Pikeville probably would put the running clock on them. Happy?
If Pikeville is so dominant, why not petition to move up to 2A? Pikeville has taken advantage of a depleted 1A, since Mayfield and Beechwood moved up to 2A. I respect Pikeville's program, and what they have accomplished, but if you are an elite program, move up and play elite teams.
Pikeville Prep Sports Academy did play a lot of really good teams this past season. Wasn’t scared of anyone.
(05-10-2022, 02:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I didn't say anything bad about any high school kids. But Perry sucks an it's on the adults!!!!!

You got mad at some guy named King Commodore hurt your little feelings so you come and start trashing Perry, so fragile. You talk awful big behind a screen, but that's alright. You're the one that is obviously living vicariousy through a high school sports program since you probably haven't ever lettered in shit. You're the biggest loser on this forum (and being online that says a lot) and it's losers like you that is the reason why this board is slowly becoming nothing more than an echo chamber of dumbasses.  What's the line you use when you want to drown out discourse? Oh yea,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-10-2022, 08:37 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: If Pikeville is so dominant, why not petition to move up to 2A? Pikeville has taken advantage of a depleted 1A, since Mayfield and Beechwood moved up to 2A. I respect Pikeville's program, and what they have accomplished, but if you are an elite program, move up and play elite teams.
LOL! Covington Catholic, LCA, Corbin, Belfry, Hazard, Paintsville all on the schedule
(05-10-2022, 09:17 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 02:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I didn't say anything bad about any high school kids. But Perry sucks an it's on the adults!!!!!

You got mad at some guy named King Commodore hurt your little feelings so you come and start trashing Perry, so fragile. You talk awful big behind a screen, but that's alright. You're the one that is obviously living vicariousy through a high school sports program since you probably haven't ever lettered in shit. You're the biggest loser on this forum (and being online that says a lot) and it's losers like you that is the reason why this board is slowly becoming nothing more than an echo chamber of dumbasses.  What's the line you use when you want to drown out discourse? Oh yea,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all are out of control. lol
How did this go from a basketball thread to a football thread?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountain Monster's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
(05-10-2022, 09:44 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 08:37 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: If Pikeville is so dominant, why not petition to move up to 2A? Pikeville has taken advantage of a depleted 1A, since Mayfield and Beechwood moved up to 2A. I respect Pikeville's program, and what they have accomplished, but if you are an elite program, move up and play elite teams.
LOL! Covington Catholic, LCA, Corbin, Belfry, Hazard, Paintsville all on the schedule

I will give you Covington Catholic, LCA, Corbin, and Belfry being elite. Paintsville and Hazard are good 1A teams, not elite teams. I'm not knocking the schedule, and to be honest, they play a very tough schedule, but winning a state title in 2A would be a much tougher task than winning a title in 1A. No disrespect, but with the facilities, recruitment, money, and tradition, Pikeville should be playing up in 2A, with how weak 1A has become.
Slone be best kid Perry has picked up in a long time for football and basketball
B.B. KING AND ALL THAT TALENT AT BREATHITT COUNTY WINS THE 14TH REGION THIS COMING YEAR, HANDS DOWN, ALONE WITH THE YOUNG PG TRANSFER FROM KNOTT COUNTY.
Perry will beat them as always Id say. Who will be the Dores first 5 next season?

1 - Rydge
2- Day
3-
4-
5- Knight

Will it be Eversole and Castle in those other two spots?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next