Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(03-16-2022, 09:44 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: We got wore out. No way we could play with them. I am not sure anyone can beat GRC.

(03-16-2022, 08:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 07:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

None of you have answered whether or not you approve of kids being taught cheating at any level, or any circumstance in life is acceptable. This is seemingly a easy question to answer. However you all have not chosen to answer so I am going to assume you are ok with this.

jetpilot you would never make it to the witness stand. You would be deemed unfit to testify. Rule 601 would get a low IQ witness like yourself.
One more time…Hearsay isn’t evidence.
One more time you never answered my question.
You think framing your obvious lies in the form of a question is clever. But it just shows how dumb you really are and everyone on here knows it But I will play along, I have a few questions for you. Are you still beating your wife? Do you think that is a good message to send to your kids? Are you teaching them to beat their partners? Will they beat their spouses too like you do? Easy question. Are you still beating the crap out of your wife on a daily basis? If you don't answer I will assume you think everyone should beat their spouse. Dumbest person in the history of this site, and biggest crybaby. But go smack your wife around some more and make sure you teach your kids it's ok. Dumba$$.
(03-17-2022, 03:02 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 09:44 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: We got wore out. No way we could play with them. I am not sure anyone can beat GRC.

(03-16-2022, 08:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 07:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

None of you have answered whether or not you approve of kids being taught cheating at any level, or any circumstance in life is acceptable. This is seemingly a easy question to answer. However you all have not chosen to answer so I am going to assume you are ok with this.

jetpilot you would never make it to the witness stand. You would be deemed unfit to testify. Rule 601 would get a low IQ witness like yourself.
One more time…Hearsay isn’t evidence.
One more time you never answered my question.
I have a question for you. If your  parents got divorced, would they still be Brother and Sister? LOL! I’m just messing with you. Give me some concrete evidence and I’ll answer any question you have.
The evidence has been handed over the the KHSAA. Witch.
(03-23-2022, 10:37 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: The evidence has been handed over the the KHSAA. Witch.

Kingfish,  if it was you that handed over the "evidence,"  I'm doubting that anything comes of it.  The only evidence that anyone witnessed about Pikeville is that they were damned good and almost took down the eventual, undefeated in KY, state champs.

Why try to take away from the accomplishments of the young men and women of Pikeville on their amazing seasons? I don't get it. On second thought, yes I do.  People are jealous of the success that they(or their teams)  are unable to achieve themselves.

GREAT seasons for both Pikeville boys and girls (and cheerleaders) !!!!  Congrats!!!!

Did the cheerleaders cheat too,  King Crab  ?
(03-23-2022, 10:37 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: The evidence has been handed over the the KHSAA. Witch.
Exactly what evidence? Why try and destroy a kids future? Grown adult worried about kids kind of feel sorry for you.
What a pathetic individual haha
EVERYONE KNOWS PIKEVILLE CHEATS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERYONE ON HERE SAYING THEY DONT ARE LIARS. YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE HONOR AMONG THEIVES AND BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT. YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THIS AREA KNOWS. BOYS AND GIRLS AND FOOTBALL.
(03-24-2022, 04:53 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: EVERYONE KNOWS PIKEVILLE CHEATS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERYONE ON HERE SAYING THEY DONT ARE LIARS. YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE HONOR AMONG THEIVES AND BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT. YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THIS AREA KNOWS. BOYS AND GIRLS AND FOOTBALL.
How do they cheat? Does KHSAA rule these kids eligible? Do the kids sit out the full amount of time when not ruled immediately eligible? Do other schools get transfers in this area? Do they get ruled eligible?
Winners keep winning and losers keep crying and making sh!t up. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlosersWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-24-2022, 04:53 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: EVERYONE KNOWS PIKEVILLE CHEATS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERYONE ON HERE SAYING THEY DONT ARE LIARS. YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE HONOR AMONG THEIVES AND BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT. YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THIS AREA KNOWS. BOYS AND GIRLS AND FOOTBALL.

Dean of Dork...
Yet nobody has went to the press or KHSAA (King Commodores weekly “Citizens Arrest” not withstanding).
Is King Commodore and the Dean of Dorton the same person?
(03-26-2022, 11:08 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Is King Commodore and the Dean of Dorton the same person?

King Crab  and Dean of Dork...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • The Ugly Truth
(03-26-2022, 11:08 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Is King Commodore and the Dean of Dorton the same person?
They probably share a brain….LOL!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s post:
  • jetpilot, Nygfan106wins
perfect lol
Dean is no better than you other fools. If he was smart he would tell it like it is like I do and not beat around the bush.

Johnny Alvin all over facebook trying to get people to believe he aint going to Pikeville after you idiots wont leave him alone. Its really pathetic how Pikeville cheats. Those posts have been sent to KHSAA too.
^ Hahaha what a LOSER.
(03-30-2022, 11:09 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Dean is no better than you other fools. If he was smart he would tell it like it is like I do and not beat around the bush.

Johnny Alvin all over facebook trying to get people to believe  he aint going to Pikeville after you idiots wont leave him alone. Its really pathetic how Pikeville cheats. Those posts have been sent to KHSAA too.
Insane lying loser who belongs in a straightjacket in a rubber room. Nothing whatsoever on his Facebook page. You are a sad, pitiful person.
(03-31-2022, 01:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 11:09 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Dean is no better than you other fools. If he was smart he would tell it like it is like I do and not beat around the bush.

Johnny Alvin all over facebook trying to get people to believe  he aint going to Pikeville after you idiots wont leave him alone. Its really pathetic how Pikeville cheats. Those posts have been sent to KHSAA too.
Insane lying loser who belongs in a straightjacket in a rubber room. Nothing whatsoever on his Facebook page. You are a sad, pitiful person.

The King needs to leave the building for good.   lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
I don't know about girls basketball and don't care....but if there are any athletes at SV that want to play for a competent football program send them 10 miles north.

See below and tell the world who is a liar? You must be a democrat. 

Johnnie Alvin
Mac09trch 1s1358u tat 7:43cr PMme3d  ·
Rumor mill is running wild.  I do not own property in Pikeville.  I have NOT been offered a different job in Pike co.  We are selling our house on Elkhorn creek Lord willing.  We do want to move closer Lord willing. We want to be closer to church, work, and the gym.  We have been looking for almost 15years.  Please feel free to ask me by messaging me if you have a question and especially when you see a fb rant full of completely false accusations about me.  For some reason people believe fb as truth.  Last but definitely not least Kylie Alvin will go to the high school that she wants to and where she feels is best for her. I support her in whatever she does.  We love our school, and our community.  We have spent countless days in the church, gym running leagues, practices, games, etc…. People tend to forget what you have done for their own kids when they are clicking share or carrying foolishness.  My Bible teaches me that believers will be persecuted and I can take it with the help of my Lord.  It hurts my family.  It hurts my wife and kids. Think about that before you want to rant about people or coaches or whatever.  Use your energy to spread kindness in this ugly world.
(04-03-2022, 01:13 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:

Johnnie Alvin
Rumor mill is running wild.  I do not own property in Pikeville.  I have NOT been offered a different job in Pike co.  We are selling our house on Elkhorn creek Lord willing.  We do want to move closer Lord willing. We want to be closer to church, work, and the gym.  We have been looking for almost 15years.  Please feel free to ask me by messaging me if you have a question and especially when you see a fb rant full of completely false accusations about me.  For some reason people believe fb as truth.  Last but definitely not least Kylie Alvin will go to the high school that she wants to and where she feels is best for her. I support her in whatever she does.  We love our school, and our community.  We have spent countless days in the church, gym running leagues, practices, games, etc…. People tend to forget what you have done for their own kids when they are clicking share or carrying foolishness.  My Bible teaches me that believers will be persecuted and I can take it with the help of my Lord.  It hurts my family.  It hurts my wife and kids. Think about that before you want to rant about people or coaches or whatever.  Use your energy to spread kindness in this ugly world.
I am a diehard Republican. I also have excellent reading comprehension skills. Nothing about anyone from Pikeville hassling him or trying to recruit his daughter. If you sent that to the KHSAA as a complaint against Pikeville you are even more off your rocker than I thought. Got anything else for us? lol

Johnnie Alvin
Why don’t you come on the Podcast and debate me about this in August when we start back up? Or are you too comfy behind your keyboard?

Johnnie Alvin

King Crab,

For someone that rants post after post  about how these young men and women are cheaters instead of celebrating their achievments, maybe you would be a better person if you WERE a Democrat and not an apostle of Trumpism.  Is that what your Bible and your political party compels you to do and say --- call people that you don't know fools and try to diminish the accomplishments of the kids (that you don't know) from Pikeville. Such a shame. You need to be better.
(04-03-2022, 04:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Johnnie Alvin

King Crab,

For someone that rants post after post  about how these young men and women are cheaters instead of celebrating their achievments, maybe you would be a better person if you WERE a Democrat and not an apostle of Trumpism.  Is that what your Bible and your political party compels you to do and say --- call people that you don't know fools and try to diminish the accomplishments of the kids (that you don't know) from Pikeville. Such a shame. You need to be better.
 Extremely doubtful lol...he does need to be better though, but probably not happening.
Where did I say I was a Trumper? You fools are demented. Along with being cheaters.

And If I came on a podcast and said what I knew to be true you would not air it. Wanna bet?
(04-03-2022, 10:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Where did I say I was a Trumper? You fools are demented. Along with being cheaters.

And If I came on a podcast and said what I knew to be true you would not air it. Wanna bet?
OSH is not a Pikeville fan and he has a raging case of Trump derangement syndrome. Now, did you miss the part where HP said he would be glad to debate you on his podcast?
Just a tip, what you have given us so far is idiotic rantings of a crazy person and not the first smidgen of anything resembling the truth.
(04-03-2022, 10:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Where did I say I was a Trumper? You fools are demented. Along with being cheaters.

Come on and find out…

(04-04-2022, 01:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

OSH is not a Pikeville fan and he has a raging case of Trump derangement syndrome. Now, did you miss the part where HP said he would be glad to debate you on his podcast?
Just a tip, what you have given us so far is idiotic rantings of a crazy person and not the first smidgen of anything resembling the truth.
Which would make for one heck of show!!! LOL!!!