Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Championship
Pikeville and Lawrence County to play for the 15th region championship Saturday at 4:30
How will Pikeville elect to defend Feltner? Do they let her get hers and defend everyone else or try to shut her down and make other players beat them? Will be interesting to see it. Some say Feltner is the best player in the 15th then some say Rowe from Pikeville is. We will have a better idea after this game. Pikeville is the better team but Lawrence is 1 of 2 teams in the region I've said all year who is capable of beating Pikeville
I watched Pikeville play LC the last time they played and seemed like Feltner did whatever she wanted. She was getting defensive rebounds, driving the length of the floor and shooting lay ups. The problem is she didnt get much help. I would much rather see Pikeville make her beat them from having to shoot the 3 or mid range jumpers. Ya gotta think that Pikeville will go man to man where they are more athletic all over the floor. I look for LC to mix it up on defense. Every game Pikeville has had to play teams that mixed up their defenses they have struggled to identify it. Panthers saw that last game and did much better.
Rowe is heating up to start the 3rd quarter and Adkins can’t seem to buy a 3 for Lawrence to help Feltner. Pikeville could put it away before the 3rd ends right here
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Feltner is heads and above better. Anyone who says anything else is kin to Rowe or just plain stupid.
What a comeback from Lawrence!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The absolutely worst refereed game of the 15th region girls tournament
[-] The following 1 user Likes Truewords's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-05-2022, 08:01 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Feltner is heads and above better. Anyone who says anything else is kin to Rowe or just plain stupid.

Rowe named tournament MVP! More tissue!
Like I have said all year, unless Pikeville recruits Thornsbury they lose before this game. Very very questionable officiating in the OT today also. Your run is over and I am gonna laugh along with all the other programs who are trying to do it the right way in the 15th region and across the state.

Feltner is the real deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KingCommodore's post:
  • The Ugly Truth
(03-05-2022, 09:05 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Like I have said all year, unless Pikeville recruits Thornsbury they lose before this game. Very very questionable officiating in the OT today also. Your run is over and I am gonna laugh along with all the other programs who are trying to do it the right way in the 15th region and across the state.

Feltner is for real. Refs were horrible. Rowe was best player on court. Pikeville would be loaded without Thornsbury. Thornsbury seemed out of place at end of game without ball in her hands but at end of any Pikeville game till she graduates it IS Rowe’s team no question asked
Like I said anyone who thinks Rowe or any Pikeville player is better than Feltner is either her kin or just dumb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KingCommodore's post:
  • Brutus
(03-05-2022, 09:47 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Like I said anyone who thinks Rowe or any Pikeville player is better than Feltner is either her kin or just dumb.
I am neither. I just have my opinion and Rowe has 2 Region MVP trophies in her case and at least 3 Region titles under her belt.
Pikeville got the breaks and bounces they needed. Congratulations to them on a hard-earned win.
Trinity Rowe is a wonderful PG and comparing her or Cassidy or Thornsbury to Feltner isn’t apt at all.
Feltner is different than any of them. They’re all terrific players and worthy of honors.
That said, statistically Feltner had the best tournament by quite a margin. The policy must be the MOP comes from the winning team, and in this instance it just wasn’t so.
But no matter. Pikeville got the win and advances to the Sweet 16 and congratulations to them. Hopefully next March, LC’s girls can supplant them and represent the region well.
Feltner is good and they lost. Those two girls play way different positions and ya can’t compare them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • Brutus
(03-05-2022, 09:11 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 09:05 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Like I have said all year, unless Pikeville recruits Thornsbury they lose before this game. Very very questionable officiating in the OT today also. Your run is over and I am gonna laugh along with all the other programs who are trying to do it the right way in the 15th region and across the state.

Feltner is for real. Refs were horrible. Rowe was best player on court. Pikeville would be loaded without Thornsbury. Thornsbury seemed out of place at end of game without ball in her hands but at end of any Pikeville game till she graduates it IS Rowe’s team no question asked
Rowe finished the game with 10 turnovers….Thornsbury didn’t have the ball to feel out of place if anything she took some of the ball handling pressure off rowe
(03-05-2022, 11:48 PM)Brutus Wrote: Pikeville got the breaks and bounces they needed. Congratulations to them on a hard-earned win.
Trinity Rowe is a wonderful PG and comparing her or Cassidy or Thornsbury to Feltner isn’t apt at all.
Feltner is different than any of them. They’re all terrific players and worthy of honors.
That said, statistically Feltner had the best tournament by quite a margin. The policy must be the MOP comes from the winning team, and in this instance it just wasn’t so.
But no matter. Pikeville got the win and advances to the Sweet 16 and congratulations to them. Hopefully next March, LC’s girls can supplant them and represent the region well.
Feltner is an outstanding player. Her numbers have to be higher for LC to win she doesn’t have the supporting cast that Rowe does. Same as Thornsbury her numbers were higher at Belfry because they had to be for them to win. They all 3 are different style players but I stand by it that Trinity is the best player in region. She is very good and makes others look good also.

You’re a sad and angry person and I pray for you. I’m dead serious!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*catchesbreath*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
(03-06-2022, 11:12 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

Nah, he's just a crybaby and full of sh!t.
(03-06-2022, 11:07 AM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 11:48 PM)Brutus Wrote: Pikeville got the breaks and bounces they needed. Congratulations to them on a hard-earned win.
Feltner is an outstanding player. Her numbers have to be higher for LC to win she doesn’t have the supporting cast that Rowe does. Same as Thornsbury her numbers were higher at Belfry because they had to be for them to win. They all 3 are different style players but I stand by it that Trinity is the best player in region. She is very good and makes others look good also.

No question Rowe makes others look good. Terrific ball handler and passer. Usually a much better shooter and scorer than was evident in Saturday’s final.
I disagree that she’s better than Feltner, but if I were coaching girls basketball in Kentucky I can’t think of a PG I would prefer over her.
I don’t know who the Pikeville girl was who came to the LC bench and consoled Kensley and shook hands with players during their ceremony after the game, but that was a classy move and her coach and parents should be proud. I’m sure she’s not related to jetpilot. Lol kidding!
Seriously, good luck to Pikeville in the Sweet 16. Represent the 15th well!

(03-06-2022, 11:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 11:12 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

Nah, he's just a crybaby and full of sh!t.
Either way, he’s not in a good head space…
I am one of the few sane truth tellers in here. I just happen to not like recruiting at the high school level. And right now Pikeville is a dirty and cheap as it gets.
(03-06-2022, 10:27 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: I am one of the few sane truth tellers in here. I just happen to not like recruiting at the high school level. And right now Pikeville is a dirty and cheap as it gets.
A liar and a crier. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-06-2022, 10:27 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: I am one of the few sane truth tellers in here. I just happen to not like recruiting at the high school level. And right now Pikeville is a dirty and cheap as it gets.
Does this mean we won't be seeing you at Rupp? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cry more.

You do realize your posts on this site (over the past several months) are pretty much exclusively just bashing Pikeville, correct? 

That seems like a pretty miserable way to live. 

Surely you have something better to do with your free time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Panther Thunder's post:
  • jetpilot, The Ugly Truth
It's been a tough season for the Princess...watching the team you hate win their 4th straight region title has to be pretty tough.
If anyone thinks there’s a better high school basketball player in the 15th region than Feltner you need your head examined. All these girls are good but Feltner is on another level.
(03-07-2022, 01:56 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: If anyone thinks there’s a better high school basketball player in the 15th region than Feltner you need your head examined. All these girls are good but Feltner is on another level.
Let’s just wait and see at the end of all these girls high school years are over and rehash this conversation. I will stand by what I believe and not knock anyone for their opinion. Feltner is an outstanding player and she will represent the 15th region in the Miss Basketball conversation but I believe Rowe is the best player in the region. Wins. Team championships and individual accolades will all back up what I believe. Can someone with more information than I list offers both girls have so far.
(03-07-2022, 02:44 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 01:56 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: If anyone thinks there’s a better high school basketball player in the 15th region than Feltner you need your head examined. All these girls are good but Feltner is on another level.
Let’s just wait and see at the end of all these girls high school years are over and rehash this conversation. I will stand by what I believe and not knock anyone for their opinion. Feltner is an outstanding player and she will represent the 15th region in the Miss Basketball conversation but I believe Rowe is the best player in the region. Wins. Team championships and individual accolades will all back up what I believe. Can someone with more information than I list offers both girls have so far.
Hard to compare wins and high school accolades. One has been blessed with talent all around her and others haven’t. Feltner is all around best player in 15th region this year. From offense to defense Feltner is the better player. Feltner can guard 1-5 and play 1-5 on offense and other can not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Realtalk101's post:
  • Brutus