Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bol Kuir back to Belfy??
D&D saying big possibility that Kuir returns to Belfry in near future.
(01-30-2022, 11:46 PM)Truewords Wrote: D&D saying big possibility that Kuir returns to Belfry in near future.
I was told the faculty wasn’t gonna allow him to come back to the team with everything that had taken place. Just hear say though.
If he does the region gets very interesting.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm sure that's just info Hicks is pumping to Dumb and Dumber and they want to be the first to "break it" true or not who cares right they are the mountains leading source for transfer portal's news that no one cares about.
[-] The following 3 users Like SlickRick's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, VoR_58, Westside
Why is Belfry saying they won't let him come back? Need more of the back story.
Probably because he left them high and dry
(01-31-2022, 11:10 AM)bobkitty Wrote: Why is Belfry saying they won't let him come back? Need more of the back story.
Well between him leaving mid season and the fiasco that happened with the previous coach and now having an interim coach. I’m guessing the administration just wants heads down and get through the rest of this season.
(01-31-2022, 02:43 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 11:10 AM)bobkitty Wrote: Why is Belfry saying they won't let him come back? Need more of the back story.
Well between him leaving mid season and the fiasco that happened with the previous coach and now having an interim coach. I’m guessing the administration just wants heads down and get through the rest of this season.
Not sure he would even be eligible especially after video came out of him playing for a prep school earlier this year.
Idc who you are, you shouldn't be allowed to quit a team and then rejoin them later in the season. Just doesn't work that way. I hear Bol was just doing what he was told to do but it wouldn't be right. You think Haywood would ever let a kid quit and come back a month later? Absolutely not. You can come back out next season but not in the middle of the year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Appalachian Cat
I heard Darryl is camped out by the school waiting for visual confirmation.
He's not coming back cant get eligible.
Why would he even consider coming back? Is the situation at CAL not working out?
Probably because you can't just float all around the state and get eligible when everyone in the world knows the entire situation stinks. But that's just a guess.
Why didn’t this cat stay in Prep School? He’s 7’0 isn’t he?
What I want to know is Belfry has an international basketball team and leads the planet in football transfers and Kentucky license plates at Belfry HS are more rare than 4 leaf clovers, then one kid transfers out and they are all crying foul? LOL!

Oh yeah WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-01-2022, 11:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: What I want to know is Belfry has an international basketball team and leads the planet in football transfers and Kentucky license plates at Belfry HS are more rare than 4 leaf clovers, then one kid transfers out and they are all crying foul? LOL!

Oh yeah WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetson you seem to have to defend the Pilfering Pikeville Polecats in every forum. Looks to me like a pattern is developing.
(02-01-2022, 11:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: What I want to know is Belfry has an international basketball team and leads the planet in football transfers and Kentucky license plates at Belfry HS are more rare than 4 leaf clovers, then one kid transfers out and they are all crying foul? LOL!

Jetson you seem to have to defend the Pilfering Pikeville Polecats in every forum. Looks to me like a pattern is developing.
The only pattern is top academic school and winning a vast majority of sporting events and making you cry 24/7
(02-01-2022, 11:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

The only pattern is top academic school and winning a vast majority of sporting events and making you cry 24/7
Calm down sweetheart you are on a very good run and that’s cool. Lets not act like you’ve dominated every sport for the last decade or 2. Those egos are getting BIG. Lol
(02-02-2022, 12:17 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Calm down sweetheart you are on a very good run and that’s cool. Lets not act like you’ve dominated every sport for the last decade or 2. Those egos are getting BIG. Lol
Maybe if Belfry actually had good coaches outside of football people wouldn’t leave! Really going to be interesting to see if they keep Hagy or if the politics gets involved and end up bringing in someone else.
(02-02-2022, 12:38 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote:

Maybe if Belfry actually had good coaches outside of football people wouldn’t leave! Really going to be interesting to see if they keep Hagy or if the politics gets involved and end up bringing in someone else.
He gonna coach baseball and basketball? Lol

Mod closed down the other thread. Belfry fan posting about recruiting with a straight face cracks me TF up. Pikeville could play nothing but transfers for the next 50 years and never catch up to where Belfry is today.
(02-02-2022, 12:46 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Jetson you seem to have to defend the Pilfering Pikeville Polecats in every forum. Looks to me like a pattern is developing.
From what I hear yes they will allow him to do both if this seasons ends well.  But hearing someone isn’t happy and is trying to make a push for it that has political ties.
(02-02-2022, 12:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Mod closed down the other thread. Belfry fan posting about recruiting with a straight face cracks me TF up. Pikeville could play nothing but transfers for the next 50 years and never catch up to where Belfry is today.
Well you literally are right now in boys basketball? Lol

(02-02-2022, 01:17 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: The only pattern is top academic school and winning a vast majority of sporting events and making you cry 24/7
From what I hear yes they will allow him to do both if this seasons ends well.  But hearing someone isn’t happy and is trying to make a push for it that has political ties.
If that’s the case I can speak for a few people that will not be happy, that completely takes away from time to prepare for the baseball season.
(02-02-2022, 10:25 AM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Jetson you seem to have to defend the Pilfering Pikeville Polecats in every forum. Looks to me like a pattern is developing.

(02-02-2022, 12:17 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: Calm down sweetheart you are on a very good run and that’s cool. Lets not act like you’ve dominated every sport for the last decade or 2. Those egos are getting BIG. Lol
If that’s the case I can speak for a few people that will not be happy, that completely takes away from time to prepare for the baseball season.

Pikeville has one transfer in the starting lineup and one that comes off the bench that transferred last year.  So they don’t have all transfers.
(02-02-2022, 10:43 AM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 11:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote: The only pattern is top academic school and winning a vast majority of sporting events and making you cry 24/7

(02-02-2022, 12:38 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote: Maybe if Belfry actually had good coaches outside of football people wouldn’t leave! Really going to be interesting to see if they keep Hagy or if the politics gets involved and end up bringing in someone else.

Pikeville has one transfer in the starting lineup and one that comes off the bench that transferred last year.  So they don’t have all transfers.

Pikeville has a ton of players from different HS and MS.

Fitzer (Adams MS/Prestonsburg)
Worrix (SV) 5th Year Senior
Sammons (Floyd County)
Hall (Floyd County)
Manns (Floyd County)

That's 5 of their top 10 probably. Including their 3 best!

Just because they didn't transfer in HS, doesn't mean they weren't recruited.

Paintsville would have a hard time fielding a team, especially a competitive one, without the Prestonsburg kids over the last few years (Fugates, Watts, etc)

Pikeville and Paintsville both better ride the wave of this year, because the cupboard gets bare quick after this season.
(02-02-2022, 11:58 AM)BillSelf Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 12:17 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: Calm down sweetheart you are on a very good run and that’s cool. Lets not act like you’ve dominated every sport for the last decade or 2. Those egos are getting BIG. Lol

(02-02-2022, 12:46 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: He gonna coach baseball and basketball? Lol

Sammons (Floyd County)
Hall (Floyd County)
Manns (Floyd County)

Paintsville would have a hard time fielding a team, especially a competitive one, without the Prestonsburg kids over the last few years (Fugates, Watts, etc)

Pikeville and Paintsville both better ride the wave of this year, because the cupboard gets bare quick after this season.
A transfer is only when a player enrolls in a different high school and then goes do a different  high school.  Samons enrolled as a freshman as did Fitzer so not a transfer.  Hall has been there since middle school.  Those aren’t transfers.  Hall  hasn’t been in the Floyd County school system since 5th grade if I’m not mistaken.  Those kids that are a Paintsville either enrolled has Freshman or in middle school.  Parents have a right to chose where they send their kids regardless of where they live.  I will never get mad at a parent for wanting to better their kid academically or athletically.  You have to always do what you think is right for your child.  

Also Paintsville, Pikeville and Belfry will always be fine athletically because they have winners in multiple sports.  Kids have been going to those schools for decades because of winning.  That isn’t going to ever stop.  When they have the academics and the best coaches.  Perfect combination.
Just heard that Bol Kuir enrolled at Hazard High School this morning. This should make things really interesting in the 14th Region.
(02-02-2022, 12:13 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 12:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Mod closed down the other thread. Belfry fan posting about recruiting with a straight face cracks me TF up. Pikeville could play nothing but transfers for the next 50 years and never catch up to where Belfry is today.

(02-02-2022, 01:17 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote: From what I hear yes they will allow him to do both if this seasons ends well.  But hearing someone isn’t happy and is trying to make a push for it that has political ties.

Sammons (Floyd County)
Hall (Floyd County)
Manns (Floyd County)

A transfer is only when a player enrolls in a different high school and then goes do a different  high school.  Samons enrolled as a freshman as did Fitzer so not a transfer.  Hall has been there since middle school.  Those aren’t transfers.  Hall  hasn’t been in the Floyd County school system since 5th grade if I’m not mistaken.  Those kids that are a Paintsville either enrolled has Freshman or in middle school.  Parents have a right to chose where they send their kids regardless of where they live.  I will never get mad at a parent for wanting to better their kid academically or athletically.  You have to always do what you think is right for your child.  

Also Paintsville, Pikeville and Belfry will always be fine athletically because they have winners in multiple sports.  Kids have been going to those schools for decades because of winning.  That isn’t going to ever stop.  When they have the academics and the best coaches.  Perfect combination.

Just stop. Those Prestonsburg kids won a Middle School Basketball State Title. Those other kids won elementary and middle school titles at their former schools/feeder programs.

So it's Free Agency if they're not in HS? Transfers and Recruiting only happens in HS?

Nobody is saying anything about "parents choice", so we can stop using that. Because obviously it's the parents choice to send them, otherwise they wouldn't be able to go.

Barring a slew of transfers, Paintsville will be in the bottom half of the region for the next few years. Pikeville as well, if Samons decides to redshirt at a college of his choice.

This is a basketball forum, not talking about anything other than basketball.
(02-02-2022, 12:33 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Just heard that Bol Kuir enrolled at Hazard High School this morning.  This should make things really interesting in the 14th Region.
Cheaters! Cheaters! did they buy him a new car? Hazard has cheated for years! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
(02-02-2022, 12:38 PM)BillSelf Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 12:13 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 10:25 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: Well you literally are right now in boys basketball? Lol

Sammons (Floyd County)
Hall (Floyd County)
Manns (Floyd County)

Just stop. Those Prestonsburg kids won a Middle School Basketball State Title. Those other kids won elementary and middle school titles at their former schools/feeder programs.

So it's Free Agency if they're not in HS? Transfers and Recruiting only happens in HS?

Nobody is saying anything about "parents choice", so we can stop using that. Because obviously it's the parents choice to send them, otherwise they wouldn't be able to go.

Barring a slew of transfers, Paintsville will be in the bottom half of the region for the next few years. Pikeville as well, if Samons decides to redshirt at a college of his choice.

This is a basketball forum, not talking about anything other than basketball.
Flash flood warning in effect for all of Eastern Kentucky until further notice. Tears are falling like heavy rain and there is no end in sight.