Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
10.00%
Pikeville
90.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Williamsburg @ Pikeville 11/19 1A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-16-2021, 12:44 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 08:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 02:22 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 02:10 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not  this time.

Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!
I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong

I don't even know what "site" you are talking about. You been sniffing too many jet fumes and catturds.   Proud of your Trump University degree, Skippy???   LOL

(11-16-2021, 02:10 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not  this time.

Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!
I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong

LOL   I am blessed to be able to educate your kids to think critically for a change. It's hard, but very gratifying work.
I can say one thing for sure you are not blessed with all that hate you have done with you don’t want to engage with a fool that’s what the Bible says not me

The opposite of critical thinking!!!
(11-17-2021, 06:30 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 02:10 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote: Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!

I don't even know what "site" you are talking about. You been sniffing too many jet fumes and catturds.   Proud of your Trump University degree, Skippy???   LOL

(11-16-2021, 02:10 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote: Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!

LOL   I am blessed to be able to educate your kids to think critically for a change. It's hard, but very gratifying work.
I can say one thing for sure you are not blessed with all that hate you have done with you don’t want to engage with a fool that’s what the Bible says not me

The crazy bad mood triggered boy is now poisoning football threads with his insane brainwashed atheist political crap.
https://www.facebook.com/100057148190640...537826216/
A big thank you to the Pikeville Panthers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The only reason he comes on Pikeville thread is to get at you . So if I was you but I am not I wouldn’t even acknowledge him and just maybe he will go away and seems like some moderators will tell him to keep the political stuff off this site. It’s a total shame that anyone has that kind of hate in his self for anyone who doesn’t believe the way he does actually I fell sorry for him he must be miserable to feel that all the time. Now to the game I hope Pikeville comes out with true effort in this one because the first series or 2 can set the tone for the game and hopefully they will be ready mentally because I know the coaches are going to have them prepared but we will see and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-17-2021, 07:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 02:22 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong

(11-16-2021, 02:22 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong

The crazy bad mood triggered boy is now poisoning football threads with his insane brainwashed atheist political crap.

Just responding to personal insults. Just because one does not believe in fairies or talking snakes does not make one angry, just a critical thinker. Keep the dialogue about football, please.
Go Panthers!
(11-17-2021, 08:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 07:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 08:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't even know what "site" you are talking about. You been sniffing too many jet fumes and catturds.   Proud of your Trump University degree, Skippy???   LOL

Just responding to personal insults. Just because one does not believe in fairies or talking snakes does not make one angry, just a critical thinker. Keep the dialogue about football, please.
You wouldn't know what critical thinking is if it bit you on your crazy a$$. I have never met anyone who needs to be put in a rubber room worse than you. P1 is right, you are blocked for good.
(11-17-2021, 08:40 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: The only reason he comes on Pikeville thread is to get at you . So if I was you but I am not I wouldn’t even acknowledge him and just maybe he will go away and seems like some moderators will tell him to keep the political stuff off this site. It’s a total shame that anyone has that kind of hate in his self for anyone who doesn’t believe the way he does actually I fell sorry for him he must be miserable to feel that all the time.  Now to the game I hope Pikeville comes out with true effort in this one because the first series or 2 can set the tone for the game and hopefully they will be ready mentally because I know the coaches are going to have them prepared but we will see and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
You are right as usual P1. No more responses to him.
Lets try to leave politics out of this, please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-17-2021, 09:59 PM)Westside Wrote: Lets try to leave politics out of this, please.
Well Westside I have been saying that a couple a days now but it keeps coming up and not by me and I really don’t care what political side anyone is on that’s their right but like you said keep it out of the football thread thanks for clearing it up
  • Westside
(11-17-2021, 08:40 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: The only reason he comes on Pikeville thread is to get at you . So if I was you but I am not I wouldn’t even acknowledge him and just maybe he will go away and seems like some moderators will tell him to keep the political stuff off this site. It’s a total shame that anyone has that kind of hate in his self for anyone who doesn’t believe the way he does actually I fell sorry for him he must be miserable to feel that all the time.  Now to the game I hope Pikeville comes out with true effort in this one because the first series or 2 can set the tone for the game and hopefully they will be ready mentally because I know the coaches are going to have them prepared but we will see and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I respectfully submit that there is nothing but happiness here. People that know me know that I am very laid back and care free. I also read back through the whole thread and I saw nothing political other than one reference to a scam university. Lots of personal insults from you and Jetson(who just makes stuff up), though, and a sexual innuendo from the Five-O guy. Please just stop with the angry personal stuff. It bespeaks of desperation and insecurity about the things you believe.

Let's talk about the only thing that's really important---FOOTBALL!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(11-17-2021, 11:04 AM)OldJacket Wrote: Wburg is no match for Pikeville up front, not big or strong enough…Panthers roll 48-14…
Just a couple of thoughts….
Williamsburg has done well over the years with the numbers they have, pretty sure they rank near the bottom of Class A with their enrollment…
Compare Pikevilles and Williamsburg and tell me who should have the most consistent teams…
Pikeville is 8~0 against Wburg but they failed to make it through to play Wburg the two years they played in the state finals, obviously Wburg would have won those 2 games…
Don’t know anything about the West teams but I don’t see anyone beating the Panthers…I hope Pikeville brings another title home, best of luck to the Panthers…

Well said. Do they have much talent coming up? Coach probably wont be there much longer?
I've always been a big supporter of the Burg. The one point loss to Mayfield hurt me about as bad as Corbin's one point loss to Mayfield back in the '77 finals. The back-to-back state finals Wburg teams would have smoked Pikeville's behinds.
(11-18-2021, 02:18 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
I respectfully submit that there is nothing but happiness here. People that know me know that I am very laid back and care free. I also read back through the whole thread and I saw nothing political other than one reference to a scam university. Lots of personal insults from you and Jetson(who just makes stuff up), though, and a sexual innuendo from the Five-O guy. Please just stop with the angry personal stuff. It bespeaks of desperation and insecurity about the things you believe.

I will answer this I am sorry if I made any personal attacks on you and I might have but I want no hard feelings at me by you. I don’t know you personally and you might be an alright guy. But you did make attacks on me and I won’t speak for jet and really I don’t know him and you did make more suggestions about politics in your statements but it don’t matter to me what you believe that’s your personal choice but that about my beliefs should not have been said. Now I do ask you to forgive any thing I said and I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone else on this site and I agree football should be the only talk on here.
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • pjdoug, Westside
(11-18-2021, 02:48 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I will answer this I am sorry if I made any personal attacks on you and I might have but I want no hard feelings at me by you. I don’t know you personally and you might be an alright guy. But you did make attacks on me and I won’t speak for jet and really I don’t know him and you did make more suggestions about politics in your statements but it don’t matter to me what you believe that’s your personal choice but that about my beliefs should not have been said. Now I do ask you to forgive any thing I said and I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone else on this site and I agree football should be the only talk on here.

I appreciate that. Same here. That's a very standup guy thing to say.  I wish Jet would follow your lead but I'm not optimistic. We'll keep the discussion about football.  You coming to the Corbin game Friday?
  • Westside
No I have a grandson that plays for Pikeville so I will be there but I will keep a check on that game and Belfry which is where I live so I hate this but I am for Johnson Central in that game with Corbin. Corbin has a great team and more than likely will win but I have reasons for being for Johnson Central
(11-18-2021, 02:48 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:

You are one of my favorite people.
(11-18-2021, 03:10 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: No I have a grandson that plays for Pikeville so I will be there but I will keep a check on that game and Belfry which is where I live so I hate this but I am for Johnson Central in that game with Corbin. Corbin has a great team and more than likely will win but I have reasons for being for Johnson Central
That's understandable. I'm really interested in that Belfry-Bell game too.

Hey, i apologize for that OSH. I shouldn't have said it. Let's move on bud!
(11-18-2021, 02:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:04 AM)OldJacket Wrote: Wburg is no match for Pikeville up front, not big or strong enough…Panthers roll 48-14…
Just a couple of thoughts….
Williamsburg has done well over the years with the numbers they have, pretty sure they rank near the bottom of Class A with their enrollment…
Compare Pikevilles and Williamsburg and tell me who should have the most consistent teams…
Pikeville is 8~0 against Wburg but they failed to make it through to play Wburg the two years they played in the state finals, obviously Wburg would have won those 2 games…
Don’t know anything about the West teams but I don’t see anyone beating the Panthers…I hope Pikeville brings another title home, best of luck to the Panthers…

Well said. Do they have much talent coming up? Coach probably wont be there much longer?
Jerry’s wife still has 2-3 years left to retire so I think he stays till then…I don’t see a big drop off the next few years, they had over 60 kids out this year, pretty amazing with only 115 boys enrolled period…The bad part this year is they lost their best 2 linebackers and 2 of the biggest and best lineman did not play this year…
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I guess all the talking and preparations are done. As they say at Hambley the hay is in the barn and can’t wait for Friday night. I more statement Isaac McNamee committed to Murray State today and this young man has had a great 4 years at Pikeville and he is one fine young man, well deserved Isaac you are a great example for the Pikeville community and a very good player. Good luck in the future and know your going to be successful at Murray but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
  • Big Five-0-
(11-18-2021, 09:25 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Well I guess all the talking and preparations are done. As they say at Hambley the hay is in the barn and can’t wait for Friday night. I more statement Isaac McNamee committed to Murray State today and this young man has had a great 4 years at Pikeville and he is one fine young man, well deserved Isaac you are a great example for the Pikeville community and a very good player. Good luck in the future and know your going to be successful at Murray but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

Congratulations to him. That is awesome!
(11-18-2021, 01:22 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:

Hey, i apologize for that OSH. I shouldn't have said it. Let's move on bud!

Really appreciate that. No problem at all.   Great time of year to be talking football!!!  Chilly November playoff football. Have a great weekend!!!
  • Big Five-0-
(11-18-2021, 09:25 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Well I guess all the talking and preparations are done. As they say at Hambley the hay is in the barn and can’t wait for Friday night. I more statement Isaac McNamee committed to Murray State today and this young man has had a  great 4 years at Pikeville and he is one fine young man, well deserved Isaac you are a great example for the Pikeville community and a very good player. Good luck in the future and know your going to be successful at Murray but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Really proud and happy for him. Very well deserving, and good luck to him at Murray State !! Like
I believe this one will be close for about a Quarter. After that, the Panthers take over the game and win 35-10.
Game Day!!!
Go Panthers!

PHS is collecting donations at both gates tonight for the family of Nick Rainwater, WHS player who tragically died recently. I'm sure lots of Panther fans will be helping out.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • OldJacket, Patriot1
(11-19-2021, 09:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Go Panthers!

PHS is collecting donations at both gates tonight for the family of Nick Rainwater, WHS player who tragically died recently. I'm sure lots of Panther fans will be helping out.

Nick suffered from NH Lymphoma. He was just 15.  Can't imagine how hard it must be on his family and his teammates and coaches. Football is a fun activity that we all enjoy but life slaps us back to cold, hard reality from time to time.  Will be thinking about Nick and his family throughout the remainder of the year.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot, OldJacket, Patriot1
That’s sad to hear but prayers for that family and as old school hound said that puts a perspective on life what is really important.
  • Old School Hound
Pikeville 42
Birchfield 24
Williamsburg 14