Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
10.00%
Pikeville
90.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Williamsburg @ Pikeville 11/19 1A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-15-2021, 02:06 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 01:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Williamsburg 83-12

boy there was some beautiful blocking and tackling going on in that game. Fun times
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFOREVER1's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-15-2021, 10:16 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 09:13 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

It's amazing how life can get so much better in a short time. Just seven years ago these teams were playing for a state championship while you had checked into a nervous hospital after melting down from your team's early exit from the playoffs. I wasn't sure if you'd ever recover after a long absence, but here you are being all cocky now. Life is an amazing thing  Sick
What's amazing is you don't know the difference between 5 titles and zero titles. And Williamsburg 0-8 vs. Pikeville. None of that is my fault. I hope you get off of tilt today dougie!

Pikeville 56
Williamsburg 6

I wouldn't be on tilt if the Williamsburg program ceased to exist. lol
(11-15-2021, 12:11 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: pjdougWilliamsburg 83-12
love you to death pjdoug but this isn’t happening now they may win but not buy that score and I am glad you are sticking with your area but I would like to see you lose all 3 picks against my area but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

We never know what might happen in this life. lol
Williamsburg is just simply no match for this Pikeville team. The difference is sos for Pikeville along with pure talent and 2nd to none coaching. I look for the jackets to put up a pretty good fight in the 1st qtr., then Pikeville pulls away for the win.
PIKEVILLE - 42
W burg     - 14
(11-15-2021, 12:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

It's amazing how life can get so much better in a short time. Just seven years ago these teams were playing for a state championship while you had checked into a nervous hospital after melting down from your team's early exit from the playoffs. I wasn't sure if you'd ever recover after a long absence, but here you are being all cocky now. Life is an amazing thing  Sick
What's amazing is you don't know the difference between 5 titles and zero titles. And Williamsburg 0-8 vs. Pikeville. None of that is my fault. I hope you get off of tilt today dougie!

Pikeville 56
Williamsburg 6

Master subject changer. I know you didn't forget sitting alone in a straight jacket after being sedated  while Williamsburg played Mayfield for two consecutive state championships. lol
I was rooting hard for Williamsburg both times dum dum. If you think I would rather Mayfield win a championship than Williamsburg you are losing your marbles.
(11-15-2021, 12:36 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
love you to death pjdoug but this isn’t happening now they may win but not buy that score and I am glad you are sticking with your area but I would like to see you lose all 3 picks against my area but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

That’s true pjdoug but I still don’t think that score will happen
I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not this time.
(11-15-2021, 11:49 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 12:36 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

That’s true pjdoug but I still don’t think that score will happen
Definitely not likely. lol
(11-15-2021, 09:12 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote: Williamsburg is just simply no match for this Pikeville team. The difference is sos for Pikeville along with pure talent and 2nd to none coaching. I look for the jackets to put up a pretty good fight in the 1st qtr., then Pikeville pulls away for the win.
PIKEVILLE - 42
W burg     - 14

Williamsburg has a good quarterback and a couple good receivers. They don't have it in the trenches right now.
I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not this time.

^^^His Ouija board and unfavorable horoscope matchups told him this. Don't use your red white and blue card to bet on games.
(11-15-2021, 09:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Pikeville 56
Williamsburg 6

Master subject changer. I know you didn't forget sitting alone in a straight jacket after being sedated  while Williamsburg played Mayfield for two consecutive state championships. lol
I was rooting hard for Williamsburg both times dum dum. If you think I would rather Mayfield win a championship than Williamsburg you are losing your marbles.

You lost your marbles and went into hiding. lol
(11-15-2021, 09:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Pikeville 56
Williamsburg 6

You know I'm for the east. You stole my line when you said dum dum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-16-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not  this time.

Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
41-14 PHS
(11-16-2021, 02:10 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'd give a month's salary to see Wburg take down the Pikevillains but it ain't happening this year. Maybe one day buy not  this time.

Heh heh! Don't think you'll be losing any monthly salary in the foreseeable and unforeseeable future by the "orange jackets'' taking a PIKEVILLE team down. No, don't think that day will come. Now, don't go away MAD, just go away!
I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
(11-14-2021, 05:36 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Here is what should NEVER happen:

Pikeville’s last 4 on field games have been, in order, Phelps, Hazard, Phelps, & Hazard.

That is terrible for the sport and fans.

As a Hazard fan, I would love to NOT play Pikeville in the second round of playoffs. haha

Panthers roll Williamsburg. Dawgs were a few years off from a real competitive game. Williamsburg is decades away.

Pikeville names the score in this one.
(11-16-2021, 02:22 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I say he don’t work anyway and this old hound has a problem with people who disagree with him on another site so he brings his anger to another thread undoubtedly there is no one over on the other site to argue with. Please keep political views off this site and keep them where they belong

I don't even know what "site" you are talking about. You been sniffing too many jet fumes and catturds.   Proud of your Trump University degree, Skippy???   LOL

LOL   I am blessed to be able to educate your kids to think critically for a change. It's hard, but very gratifying work.
(11-16-2021, 08:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I don't even know what "site" you are talking about. You been sniffing too many jet fumes and catturds.   Proud of your Trump University degree, Skippy???   LOL

LOL   I am blessed to be able to educate your kids to think critically for a change. It's hard, but very gratifying work.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(11-16-2021, 08:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I can say one thing for sure you are not blessed with all that hate you have done with you don’t want to engage with a fool that’s what the Bible says not me
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
Should be any easy one for the Panthers. From what I have seen this year, it is Pikeville and then everyone else in 1A.
(11-16-2021, 03:10 PM)MountainMusic Wrote: Should be any easy one for the Panthers. From what I have seen this year, it is Pikeville and then everyone else in 1A.

Sounds about right.
By far the most entertaining Pikeville thread I have seen on here. Better watch out, we are gonna start sounding like the Paintsville / Raceland thread if we don’t watch it. LOL
Anything can happen on any given Friday in this game....

That being said, Williamsburg has been all hat no cattle since their last state championship game. Panthers roll.
As for the game, the question will be can Williamsburg be physical enough to slow down Pikevilles run game? The last few times that Williamsburg and Pikeville have played in the playoffs, Pikeville has just been the more physical team on both sides of the ball. Williamsburg has had some great athletes and on film that looks to be the case again this year. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.
(11-16-2021, 11:19 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: As for the game, the question will be can Williamsburg be physical enough to slow down Pikevilles run game? The last few times that Williamsburg and Pikeville have played in the playoffs, Pikeville has just been the more physical team on both sides of the ball. Williamsburg has had some great athletes and on film that looks to be the case again this year. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.

I think the answer to your question is NO. Williamsburg has some very good players at skill positions, but lack strength and depth. Pikeville is a more complete team.
(11-17-2021, 01:26 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:19 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: As for the game, the question will be can Williamsburg be physical enough to slow down Pikevilles run game? The last few times that Williamsburg and Pikeville have played in the playoffs, Pikeville has just been the more physical team on both sides of the ball. Williamsburg has had some great athletes and on film that looks to be the case again this year. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.

I think the answer to your question is NO. Williamsburg has some very good players at skill positions, but lack strength and depth. Pikeville is a more complete team.
Another case of a very weak schedule getting exposed this week.
(11-17-2021, 02:17 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 01:26 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Another case of a very weak schedule getting exposed this week.

Nothing to do with schedule. lack of depth. They've had tough schedules in the past, but don't have the players now to compete against a tough schedule.
Wburg is no match for Pikeville up front, not big or strong enough…Panthers roll 48-14…
Just a couple of thoughts….
Williamsburg has done well over the years with the numbers they have, pretty sure they rank near the bottom of Class A with their enrollment…
Compare Pikevilles and Williamsburg and tell me who should have the most consistent teams…
Pikeville is 8~0 against Wburg but they failed to make it through to play Wburg the two years they played in the state finals, obviously Wburg would have won those 2 games…
Don’t know anything about the West teams but I don’t see anyone beating the Panthers…I hope Pikeville brings another title home, best of luck to the Panthers…
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville will be lucky to win this game. Lol!!
Like I said before no team can take anything for granted. Pikeville fans sometimes need to take of the maroon glasses off and if they watched the last 2 games at times Pikeville looked very mediocre and then look really good at times. Williamsburg definitely has some skill players that could do some damage in this game. Yes I think Pikeville can win and will be there cheering for them if nothing don’t go wrong but the players still have to go out and perform and if not bad things will happen but as always GO PANTHERS!!!