Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 (2A) Lexington Christian @ #1 (4A) Boyle County 8/28
#1 Boyle County in 4A will be at home this week to faceoff against #1 Lexington Christian in 2A. A year ago I watched both these teams on the same day compete for a state championship. 2021 is no different. Both these teams looking to repeat to the same format as last year. 

#1 (4A) Boyle 28
#1 (2A) LCA 21

Who you got?
This should be the game of the week bunch of athletes on both sides of the ball. Be a real test for Boyle Co defense, who did they hire as the new DC, I’d never heard.
Planning on making it to this one. Boyle County in a close one.

Boyle County 38
Lexington Christian 35
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • pjdoug
Insurrectionists - 34
Holy Rollers - 20
LCA was very unimpressive in its season opener. Maybe they will get it in gear in their second game but I expect them to get steamrolled.

Boyle County 38
Lexington Christian 14
Boyle 42
LCA 14
I’ll take Boyle in this matchup but expect a very competitive game, Boyle’s O-line needs a lot of work they have a lot of talent but are young and inexperienced on the other hand the defense looked pretty good Saturday evening.
(08-22-2021, 08:25 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I’ll take Boyle in this matchup but expect a very competitive game, Boyle’s O-line needs a lot of work they have a lot of talent but are young and inexperienced on the other hand the defense looked pretty good Saturday evening.

I like a good defense Jack! I think I'm going to come and watch this game since its on a Saturday.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert, pjdoug
Boyle by 9+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Travis Burns is the new DC at Boyle.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • BEChargers, TD Hounds
(08-22-2021, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: LCA was very unimpressive in its season opener. Maybe they will get it in gear in their second game but I expect them to get steamrolled.

Boyle County 38
Lexington Christian 14

I wouldn't put too much stock into the first game for LCA. One thing you can say for LCA is that they are their own biggest fans and just may have bought into the offseason hype. It's what lost them the title game last year, IMO. I think that they dial back in moving forward. Will it be enough to beat Boyle? I don't know, but I think they are better than their week 1 outing.
(08-22-2021, 09:27 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Travis Burns is the new DC at Boyle.

Yes he is Jack and I think it was a good promotion. Travis is a good coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
Match up of the year so far. LCA's defense was relentless against a good Mad Central team and Boyle did what it needed to put away a scrappy TC team. Both teams have a lot of improvement needed but that's why you play the schedules they play.
I certainly don't think this one will be a blow out, but I think Boyle County will win it.
Boyle County by a score.
Boyle by 2 scores.
Both teams underperformed in their first game. I think Boyle gets a win. I don't think Boyle repeats in 4A.
(08-22-2021, 07:10 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: Insurrectionists - 34
Holy Rollers - 20
Idiotic
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • #55PirateFan, Hoot Gibson, pjdoug
I like LCA but I don't think their ready for a team like Boyle just yet, and playing in Danville won't help. But, like many times before, I could be very wrong.

Boyle 42
LCA 17
(08-24-2021, 08:11 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I like LCA but I don't think their ready for a team like Boyle just yet, and playing in Danville won't help. But, like many times before, I could be very wrong.

Boyle 42
LCA 17
You’ll be eating your words come Saturday and especially when they meet your Pirates
LCA could score a big time win in this one, but I'll pick Boyle County 24-21.
(08-24-2021, 09:45 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:10 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: Insurrectionists - 34
Holy Rollers - 20
Idiotic

At least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
id love to see LCA get the w but JC will be more than they can chew JC by 28 49-21
(08-24-2021, 11:11 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 08:11 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I like LCA but I don't think their ready for a team like Boyle just yet, and playing in Danville won't help. But, like many times before, I could be very wrong.

Boyle 42
LCA 17
You’ll be eating your words come Saturday and especially when they meet your Pirates
I said in my original post "I could be wrong". What's your point? Nobody is downing LCA here Pal. Everybody on this site knows I'd never do that. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else does on here. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sunshine! As far as your little comment about "my Pirates", MY Pirate left 2 years ago, but not before winning 2 state championships. I have NO ties to Belfry. There like every other high school team in KY to me now since "my Pirate" is now playing college football. If your that sensitive, maybe you should stay off this site. SMDH!
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-25-2021, 02:55 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote:

Boyle 42
LCA 17
I said in my original post "I could be wrong". What's your point? Nobody is downing LCA here Pal. Everybody on this site knows I'd never do that. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else does on here. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sunshine! As far as your little comment about "my Pirates", MY Pirate left 2 years ago, but not before winning 2 state championships. I have NO ties to Belfry. There like every other high school team in KY to me now since "my Pirate" is now playing college football. If your that sensitive, maybe you should stay off this site. SMDH!
Sounds like you’re the sensitive one?
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFarmersMarket's post:
  • Gitback Coach

Boyle 42
LCA 17

Glad to hear that Ethan is hanging in there a whole lot of us hounds wishing him nothing but the best of luck in the future
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(08-25-2021, 01:23 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: id love to see LCA get the w but JC will be more than they can chew JC by 28 49-21

Who is "JC"?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(08-25-2021, 10:32 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Boyle 42
LCA 17

Glad to hear that Ethan is hanging in there a whole lot of us hounds wishing him nothing but the best of luck in the future

#55PirateFan is coolest of the cool. One of my favorite West Virginians.

Boyle 42
LCA 17

Thanks my friend, I really appreciate that. He's doing well at UC.

(08-25-2021, 12:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Boyle 42
LCA 17

Thanks Dougie. I am from West Virginia by the way, Lol. But I married a girl from Belfry and lived there ever since. Ethan's going to Belfry was legit. Not sure if thats the case for..... others? Lol.
(08-25-2021, 12:46 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:

Boyle 42
LCA 17

Thanks my friend, I really appreciate that. He's doing well at UC.

(08-25-2021, 12:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 11:11 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: You’ll be eating your words come Saturday and especially when they meet your Pirates

Thanks Dougie. I am from West Virginia by the way, Lol. But I married a girl from Belfry and lived there ever since. Ethan's going to Belfry was legit. Not sure if thats the case for..... others? Lol.
You're welcome. Close enough. lol. I hope you are doing well.