•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(05-25-2021, 12:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 12:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Hoot posts and immediately, another clown car drive-by.
I think that the occupants of that clown car would fit on a unicycle.
Jet
The contents of this message are in plain view because Jet needs to know the truth.
TRT
The contents of this message are in plain view  because TRT needs to know the truth.
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth
(05-25-2021, 01:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 12:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Hoot posts and immediately, another clown car drive-by.
Jet
The contents of this message are in plain view because Jet needs to know the truth.
TRT
The contents of this message are in plain view  because TRT needs to know the truth.
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth

Whether you swing left or right, you've got to admit that's pretty funny. Chalk one up for vector!   Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Trump's lie about the Ukrainian Prosecutor has been debunked so many times I thought that everyone except Trump had quit spewing it. I guess Hoot is one of the last hold outs.
(05-25-2021, 03:30 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump's lie about the Ukrainian Prosecutor has been debunked so many times I thought that everyone except Trump had quit spewing it.  I guess Hoot is one of the last hold outs.
The absurd stories these fellas believe, but won't believe Matty is involved with underage girls and other sexcapades.  Look at the dude.   He screams frat jerkwad.
(05-25-2021, 02:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Jet
TRT
Quooter

Whether you swing left or right, you've got to admit that's pretty funny. Chalk one up for vector!   Smile
vector is about as funny as a root canal...whats funny is seeing "vector" and "truth" in the same post.
(05-25-2021, 04:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 02:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Jet
TRT
Quooter

vector is about as funny as a root canal...whats funny is seeing "vector" and "truth" in the same post.
Jet
TRT
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth.
What's even funnier Jet; is watching the libs on here thinking their banding together more tightly and overly, would convince me or you or anyone that we don't understand what goes on around us and therefor need them to guide us.  Give me a break.  :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(05-25-2021, 03:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 03:30 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Trump's lie about the Ukrainian Prosecutor has been debunked so many times I thought that everyone except Trump had quit spewing it.  I guess Hoot is one of the last hold outs.
The absurd stories these fellas believe, but won't believe Matty is involved with underage girls and other sexcapades.  Look at the dude.   He screams frat jerkwad.

I'm afraid that those who are defending Mattster the Fratster are setting themselves up to look really bad down the road. I'm mean, I find all the love for Gaetz to be really odd... I might say even a little bit creepy.   I mean, would I go out of my way to say that Cuomo is a wonderful gentleman, great American, and the last bastion of male chivalry when it comes to women?  I don't think so.   Kinda creepy,  guys.  If you have daughters, would you let your daughters work for this guy, Matt ?
NO EVIDENCE
Cuomo = zillion accusers + sent thousands to nursing homes to die.
Gaetz = no accusers + no evidence + no seniors killed.

Yeah, tons of similarities.

Butthead voice: "huh huh, dumb people, uh huh huh huh"...
@jetpilot
Doesn’t really work when you turn the ignore off and on Big Grin.

@Old School Hound

That would be a negative ghostrider. These fellas would crap a brick if their daughters or wives were on a bus with DJT or got a strange Venmo for Matty. Pers usual they don’t care what happens to anyone but themselves.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
(05-25-2021, 05:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: @jetpilot

@Old School Hound

That would be a negative ghostrider. These fellas would crap a brick if their daughters or wives were on a bus with DJT or got a strange Venmo for Matty.  Pers usual they don’t care what happens to anyone but themselves.
I am afraid they would sacrifice THEIR daughter for the Dear Leader that's what cult members do

Jet
TRT
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth.
(05-25-2021, 05:36 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
Big Grin
According to many sources, the worst detail to which a Secret Service agent can be assigned is protecting Hillary Clinton. Number two on the list is Joe Biden. All of these liberals who have seen the video of Joe Biden grabbing the breast of a young girl, who are aware of Tara Reade's sexual assault allegations against Biden, and who have seen other video and photographic evidence of Biden touching women and girls inappropriately, who are champing at the bit to see Gaetz in jail, the obvious question is, "Where is your outrage over Joe Biden's long record of misogyny?"

This is why liberals have no credibility and deserve none.

[Video: ]

Quote:vector#1 is on my ignore list.
Cardfan1 is on my ignore list.
Old School Hound is my your ignore list.
The Outsider is on my ignore list.

@Old School Hound

That would be a negative ghostrider. These fellas would crap a brick if their daughters or wives were on a bus with DJT or got a strange Venmo for Matty.  Pers usual they don’t care what happens to anyone but themselves.

^^ Voice of experience or just playing along with the group level of thought.  I really have trouble believing you actually put this up Hound.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-25-2021, 09:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

@Old School Hound

^^ Voice of experience or just playing along with the group level of thought.  I really have trouble believing you actually put this up Hound.
^--Like so many other things in this world, Twin Ticks is dumbfounded about how the ignore feature works. Posts like the one above remind me of some excellent advice dispensed by Dean Vernon Wormer.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot

@Old School Hound

Trust me CF I haven't turned ignore off and on. I know what you are going to say before you say it, except that post about police reform. I have to wade through 100 miles of sh!t to get one decent thought from you and I finally said enough is enough. Same with vector and Outsider, and although I like OSH he is next and he cant stop himself. Kinda like a slow motion train wreck. No lie it is going to bother me OSH being gone and we already lost Van H but you 3 guys ---won't miss your deranged, brainwashed, lying crap for 1 nanosecond. And you can convince yourself I read your posts like you convince yourself CNN and MSNBC aren't fake news far-left lies and propaganda but you will be way wrong like always.
(05-25-2021, 09:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

@Old School Hound

^--Like so many other things in this world, Twin Ticks is dumbfounded about how the ignore feature works. Posts like the one above remind me of some excellent advice dispensed by Dean Vernon Wormer.

Haha when I read one of their posts it's like Big Daddy:

https://memes.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a1987...0363e327db
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
[[Video: ]
  • jetpilot
Never gets old:

[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
I will be the first to admit that I don't know how the "Ignore" feature works and I am not even going to bother to find out because I am not about to ignore Hoot, Jet, TRT , or anyone else. I think it is imbecilic and the kind of stuff we did in third grade(remember putting your fingers in your ears  and making noise so as to ignore someone that was talking to you? ) . Hard to believe adults are doing the same thing because others have a different political perspective than they do. Ignoring says a lot more about the ignorer than the ignoree.  Never would I even think about blocking or ignoring anyone on a message board. Ever.

And I'm sorry but I do think going out of one's way to defend Gaetz is odd. Even his colleagues in Congress have said they were surprised it took this long before he was investigated. Remember, according to some of his colleagues, he flashed pictures(right on the floor of Congress) of young girls he had slept with . I would not want to be throwing any accolades his way. Looks like there may be a lot of trouble ahead for him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
NO EVIDENCE NOT ACCUSATIONS NO CHARGES. You can say it a million times like libs always do but facts are facts. You are lying, spreading lies and hoping enough stupid and/or corrupt people fall for it.

And ignoring people isn't juvenile at all, it's very smart. I wouldn't watch CNN or MSNBC at gunpoint. They are controlled by the liberal Democrat party and lie and spew propaganda all day. Does me being too smart to waste one minute of my time on them sound like a 3rd grader to you? That would be one smart 3rd grader lol.
(05-26-2021, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: NO EVIDENCE NOT ACCUSATIONS NO CHARGES. You can say it a million times like libs always do but facts are facts. You are lying, spreading lies and hoping enough stupid and/or corrupt people fall for it.

And ignoring people isn't juvenile at all, it's very smart. I wouldn't watch CNN or MSNBC at gunpoint. They are controlled by the liberal Democrat party and lie and spew propaganda all day. Does me being too smart to waste one minute of my time on them sound like a 3rd grader to you? That would be one smart 3rd grader lol.

No, I think it's well within your right right not to watch or listen to anything you don't want. I don't spent a lot of time listening to ZZTop, Justin Bieber, or Lee Greenwood. On this message board, if I don't want to particularly read a particular poster's thoughts, I will just scroll past their posts and on to some that I am interested in reading. I guess I am not really understanding the "ignore" thing. Maybe people that ignore/block others really just want to advertise that fact as a way of saying that they don't respect the person or their beliefs. I don't know. What I do know is that I have always been very respectful to Hoot, TRT, and yourself and I will continue to be that way. Why anyone would ignore or want to block me is something that is hard to fathom. I have sent kind messages to TRT; I have TRIED to send kind messages to Hoot(but he has had me blocked me pretty much since I joined) . And jet, you know I like you and have always been kind and respectful. I have even sat and thought up music threads that I thought you might enjoy.

I really dont understand why , just because someone may have polar opposite political and/or religious views , anyone would want to humiliate a person in an online forum.  I think  you, Hoot, and TRT are incredibly smart people and I respect the passion with which you folks defend your views(most of which contrasts greatly with my beliefs).  I am a little taken aback by why you guys feel the need to insult, demean, and humiliate others for having views that run counter to yours.  I believe wholeheartedly that if I ran into any of you guys in a neighborhood market or community event, we would have a nice conversation and enjoy each other's company. I choose to believe the meanness and contempt for others that is evidenced on here is "fake news."  I choose to think you fellas are not like that in real life.  Again, I won't be "ignoring" any of you all. Feel free to message me anytime. Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts
(05-26-2021, 04:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote: NO EVIDENCE NOT ACCUSATIONS NO CHARGES. You can say it a million times like libs always do but facts are facts. You are lying, spreading lies and hoping enough stupid and/or corrupt people fall for it.

No, I think it's well within your right right not to watch or listen to anything you don't want. I don't spent a lot of time listening to ZZTop, Justin Bieber, or Lee Greenwood. On this message board, if I don't want to particularly read a particular poster's thoughts, I will just scroll past their posts and on to some that I am interested in reading. I guess I am not really understanding the "ignore" thing. Maybe people that ignore/block others really just want to advertise that fact as a way of saying that they don't respect the person or their beliefs. I don't know. What I do know is that I have always been very respectful to Hoot, TRT, and yourself and I will continue to be that way. Why anyone would ignore or want to block me is something that is hard to fathom. I have sent kind messages to TRT; I have TRIED to send kind messages to Hoot(but he has had me blocked me pretty much since I joined) . And jet, you know I like you and have always been kind and respectful. I have even sat and thought up music threads that I thought you might enjoy.

I really dont understand why , just because someone may have polar opposite political and/or religious views , anyone would want to humiliate a person in an online forum.  I think  you, Hoot, and TRT are incredibly smart people and I respect the passion with which you folks defend your views(most of which contrasts greatly with my beliefs).  I am a little taken aback by why you guys feel the need to insult, demean, and humiliate others for having views that run counter to yours.  I believe wholeheartedly that if I ran into any of you guys in a neighborhood market or community event, we would have a nice conversation and enjoy each other's company. I choose to believe the meanness and contempt for others that is evidenced on here is "fake news."  I choose to think you fellas are not like that in real life.  Again, I won't be "ignoring" any of you all. Feel free to message me anytime. Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts
This post is a good illustration of why I put you on my ignore list. Save your dishonest, hypocritical platitudes for somebody who has not already figured you out. You have shown no more respect for the conservative members who post in this forum than you have received in return. 

FYI, the only thing that ignore does on BGR is to place your posts in a collapsible section to minimize the space that they consume on a page. I placed most liberals who currently post in this forum on my ignore list several months ago, if not longer. The only thing that has changed is that I have actually begun ignoring most of your posts and stopped replying to those that I actually read. I am just managing my time better.
  • Old School Hound
(05-26-2021, 04:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 04:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

This post is a good illustration of why I put you on my ignore list. Save your dishonest, hypocritical platitudes for somebody who has not already figured you out. You have shown no more respect for the conservative members who post in this forum than you have received in return. 

FYI, the only thing that ignore does on BGR is to place your posts in a collapsible section to minimize the space that they consume on a page. I placed most liberals who currently post in this forum on my ignore list several months ago, if not longer. The only thing that has changed is that I have actually begun ignoring most of your posts and stopped replying to those that I actually read. I am just managing my time better.
Still on your lunch break NO MORE Quooter ?
I'm expecting to see Trump go out on the speaking trail along with his 2 mini-mes, Gaetz and Greene to raise money for their legal funds.
(05-26-2021, 05:20 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm expecting to see Trump go out on the speaking trail along with his 2 mini-mes,  Gaetz and Greene to raise money for their legal funds.
Let's see Dear Leader is surrounding himself with a pedophile and a crazy B!tch who compares wearing a face mask with what Hitler done to the Jews. Ladies and Gentlemen the future of the Republican Party.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next