Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GOP demoting Liz Cheney
Liz is not someone I normally agree with, but the Congresswoman from Wyoming recognized treason when she saw it, and voted that way.  

The same GOP who hasn’t felt it necessary to address Matt Gaetz misconduct or any of the seditionists  is demoting their 3rd ranking member because she voted in support of democracy. 

Where is the GOP?  Dodgy
(05-04-2021, 11:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Liz is not someone I normally agree with, but the Congresswoman from Wyoming recognized treason when she saw it, and voted that way.  

The same GOP who hasn’t felt it necessary to address Matt Gaetz misconduct or any of the seditionists  is demoting their 3rd ranking member because she voted in support of democracy. 

Where is the GOP?  

The GOP is somewhere out in the Q'Anonosphere.  There's no place for a pro-democracy Republican like Liz in today's Trumplican party.  Undoubtedly  they are mad at her for voting in support of democracy and for speaking out against the cult leader but it's more than that. Not only has she bucked the direction of the party, but she doesn't have balls(literally). They're knocking that woman down a few rungs on the ladder where they think she belongs. They feel  threatened by a strong, intelligent, principled woman in a high position of leadership.
(05-04-2021, 11:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Liz is not someone I normally agree with, but the Congresswoman from Wyoming recognized treason when she saw it, and voted that way.  

Where is the GOP?  Dodgy
Insane and galactically dumb post as is always the case. "I only agree with her when she is trashing Republicans." So predictable, no evidence with Gaetz but a slam dunk with Swalwell in cahoots with a Chinese spy and no complaints from him on that or any other Dem no matter what they say or do. Really bottom of the barrel level people like this are the downfall of the country, and people like Cheney are helping. Cheney is getting rich and CF1 will stay poor and stupid forever like she and all of Washington DC want so really I hate Cheney's guts and just feel sorry for the hopelessly poor and forever ignorant CF1.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
You too OSH.
Until you guys ever can figure out one bad thing to say about YOUR leaders, which will never happen, you will always be seen by any person with minimum walking around sense at all as just being dumb AF. Really simple as that.
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...A&usqp=CAU

Republicans are up at arms because Liz Cheney respectfully fist bumped the POTUS , yet they defend this  guy who fist humps  teenage girls :

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Q&usqp=CAU]

The party formerly known as the Party of Lincoln has descended into sickness and madness. The party needs an intervention. Liz tried and failed. History will not judge these Trumplicans kindly.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest, Cardfan1, vector#1
Better late than never. Cheney should have been stripped of any leadership position on the day that she voted to impeach a Republican president who had committed no crime.
Eat your own, JP and Hooter. But keep chipping on that base and you will keep on losing.

TBH, I find it funny. I don't really care that the GOP has fallen into a quagmire they can't get out of.
(05-05-2021, 08:00 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Better late than never. Cheney should have been stripped of any leadership position on the day that she voted to impeach a Republican president who had committed no crime.
Commrade Quooter you Russian parasite. Cheney is one of the most conservative members of congress and because she chose to tell the truth you throw her under the Bus.
This Big Lie that was manufactured from the Dear Leader is Crazy. The Crazy's have took over the used to be Republican Party now it's called the Crazy Cult.
(05-05-2021, 09:35 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:00 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Better late than never. Cheney should have been stripped of any leadership position on the day that she voted to impeach a Republican president who had committed no crime.
Commrade Quooter you Russian parasite. Cheney is one of the most conservative members of congress and because she chose to tell the truth you throw her under the Bus.
This Big Lie that was manufactured from the Dear Leader is Crazy. The Crazy's have took over the used to be Republican Party now it's called the Crazy Cult.
Liz Cheney grades out as more conservative than every Republican KY Congressman and equal to the House #1 McCarthy and higher than #2 Scalise.  

She went against the Godfather,  and she is getting whacked.   More evidence that Sideshow Don is the King of the Republican party.
(05-05-2021, 02:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Liz Cheney grades out as more conservative than every Republican KY Congressman and equal to the House #1 McCarthy and higher than #2 Scalise.  

She went against the Godfather,  and she is getting whacked.   More evidence that Sideshow Don is the King of the Republican party.
You are a liar, Twin Ticks, and I know that is not news to anybody reading.

According to the ACU, which is the most widely cited source for conservative rankings of the House and Senate:

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%
(05-05-2021, 05:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

According to the ACU, which is the most widely cited source for conservative rankings of the House and Senate:

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%
I used her Trump score on 538 and a Heritage group that rated Congressmen over the past few years.   

I apologize for any inaccuracies, Hooter. 
If there were only a website that gave us the approximate inches these people have their heads up Donald Trump orange a$$, it would be so much easier.  Big Grin
(05-05-2021, 08:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%
I used her Trump score on 538 and a Heritage group that rated Congressmen over the past few years.   

If there were only a website that gave us the approximate inches these people have their heads up Donald Trump orange a$$, it would be so much easier.  Big Grin
You've never apologized for your dishonesty in the past, Twin Ticks - there is no point in starting now. Anybody who can perform a Google search will see that ACU is the most authoritative and frequently cited source of Congressional conservatism rankings. Those results did not fit your narrative, so you continued down the list until you found the liberal 538 rankings of conservatives. I expect no better from you.  Big Grin

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

There's not enough inches on a tape line for Commrades Quooter, TRT, and Mig more than likely have to do surgery

(05-05-2021, 08:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:35 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade Quooter you Russian parasite. Cheney is one of the most conservative members of congress and because she chose to tell the truth you throw her under the Bus.

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

You've never apologized for your dishonesty in the past, Twin Ticks - there is no point in starting now. Anybody who can perform a Google search will see that ACU is the most authoritative and frequently cited source of Congressional conservatism rankings. Those results did not fit your narrative, so you continued down the list until you found the liberal 538 rankings of conservatives. I expect no better from you.  Big Grin
Commrade Quooter you can also find on Google that your Dear Leader was in bed with the Russians and lost a fair and honest election
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-05-2021, 09:35 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade Quooter you Russian parasite. Cheney is one of the most conservative members of congress and because she chose to tell the truth you throw her under the Bus.

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

I was being sarcastic.
(05-05-2021, 09:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 02:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Liz Cheney grades out as more conservative than every Republican KY Congressman and equal to the House #1 McCarthy and higher than #2 Scalise.  

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

I was being sarcastic.
My bad. I thought this was one of those rare occasions when you posted something honest.
(05-05-2021, 09:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 05:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are a liar, Twin Ticks, and I know that is not news to anybody reading.

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

I was being sarcastic.
My bad. I thought this was one of those rare occasions when you posted something honest.
I did post something honest. The only way we could accurately measure a conservative is X-ray DJT’s rear.  You may have them all beat, Hooter.
(05-05-2021, 09:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I used her Trump score on 538 and a Heritage group that rated Congressmen over the past few years.   

I was being sarcastic.
I did post something honest. The only way we could accurately measure a conservative is X-ray DJT’s rear.  You may have them all beat, Hooter.
You are a really creepy dude, Twin Ticks. You are the one obsessed with Trump. You seem incapable of posting in any thread without going off on Trump tangents.
(05-05-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You've never apologized for your dishonesty in the past, Twin Ticks - there is no point in starting now. Anybody who can perform a Google search will see that ACU is the most authoritative and frequently cited source of Congressional conservatism rankings. Those results did not fit your narrative, so you continued down the list until you found the liberal 538 rankings of conservatives. I expect no better from you.  Big Grin
I was being sarcastic.
You are a really creepy dude, Twin Ticks. You are the one obsessed with Trump. You seem incapable of posting in any thread without going off on Trump tangents.
This thread is about the allegiance to Trump. It’s why Liz is getting sent to the minor leagues.
(05-05-2021, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I was being sarcastic.
This thread is about the allegiance to Trump. It’s why Liz is getting sent to the minor leagues.
Just one of many Trump threads that you have started since the election but the thread topic does not matter to you, Twin Ticks, you attempt to turn every thread into a Trump thread. You are obsessed with the man, as you are obsessed with a past that never was.
(05-05-2021, 10:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: My bad. I thought this was one of those rare occasions when you posted something honest.
Just one of many Trump threads that you have started since the election but the thread topic does not matter to you, Twin Ticks, you attempt to turn every thread into a Trump thread. You are obsessed with the man, as you are obsessed with a past that never was.
Aww shucks Hooter I try to keep you boys interested and mention the Dear Leader as often as I can.  

Which past ? The Trump flu, Trump economy, trump election big lie, Trump treason riot, or some screw up by the worst President ever.
Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
1h
That anyone is talking about Cheney is proof of her failure. Her job is to raise $$ (she doesn't), stay on message (HA!), and not undermine caucus (it's all she does). If you're pretending this is only about joining with media/Pelosi for impeachment, you're not serious.

Yes, we know she seethes with hatred for Trump as much as she loves decades-long interventionist wars without exit strategies or metrics for success. Good for her. But that's not what her job is, and, in fact, her twin obsessions have repeatedly led her down the wrong path...

E.g., not only was she not a needed truth-teller in pushing back against media/Democrats' false and dangerous 2016 election conspiracy theory about Russia, and its many attendant problems, she was also the prime pusher of the discredited, anonymously sourced Russian bounty story.
(05-05-2021, 10:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I did post something honest. The only way we could accurately measure a conservative is X-ray DJT’s rear.  You may have them all beat, Hooter.
Aww shucks Hooter I try to keep you boys interested and mention the Dear Leader as often as I can.  

Which past ? The Trump flu, Trump economy, trump election big lie, Trump treason riot, or some screw up by the worst President ever.
Maybe getting a job would help you reconnect with reality, Twin Ticks. You are a sick man, woman, or whatever.
When a member of Congress is given a party leadership position, he or she becomes a member of a team. Cheney has never been a team player. She is like a basketball player who shoots her team out of a game and then blames her teammates and coach for the loss. Cheney threw Trump, McCarthy, and Scalise under the bus, and she will soon join the ranks of the has beens.
(05-05-2021, 10:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are a really creepy dude, Twin Ticks. You are the one obsessed with Trump. You seem incapable of posting in any thread without going off on Trump tangents.

Maybe getting a job would help you reconnect with reality, Twin Ticks. You are a sick man, woman, or whatever.
Fighting the good fight is one of my jobs: The more you’re worrying about my post the less time you’re on those Q boards, Hooter.  

You can thank me later Big Grin
(05-05-2021, 10:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This thread is about the allegiance to Trump. It’s why Liz is getting sent to the minor leagues.

Fighting the good fight is one of my jobs: The more you’re worrying about my post the less time you’re on those Q boards, Hooter.  

Ah, yes, Twin Ticks - Q-Anon, another obsession of yours. I have never made the first post on that topic. You, OTOH, frequently post about the subject. What do you find so fascinating about Q-Anon, Twin Ticks?
(05-05-2021, 10:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 10:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Just one of many Trump threads that you have started since the election but the thread topic does not matter to you, Twin Ticks, you attempt to turn every thread into a Trump thread. You are obsessed with the man, as you are obsessed with a past that never was.

Ah, yes, Twin Ticks - Q-Anon, another obsession of yours. I have never made the first post on that topic. You, OTOH, frequently post about the subject. What do you find so fascinating about Q-Anon, Twin Ticks?

Hooter, you’re thinking of @vector#1.  It’s cute you think we’re the same person. 

I’ve only mentioned it a few times and primarily when we are referring to the January 6th traitors. 

I do find it hard to believe you’re not hot and heavy with Q.  
Woah
(05-05-2021, 11:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 10:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 10:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Aww shucks Hooter I try to keep you boys interested and mention the Dear Leader as often as I can.  

Hooter, you’re thinking of @vector#1.  It’s cute you think we’re the same person. 

I’ve only mentioned it a few times and primarily when we are referring to the January 6th traitors. 

I do find it hard to believe you’re not hot and heavy with Q.  
Woah
Twin Ticks, I make no distinction between your accounts because you express exactly the same opinions and follow roughly the same schedule. I refer to your accounts in the collective so that I don't need to duplicate my responses.

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

This was Johnny Carson level funny.  Not only funny, but true.  Smile

(05-05-2021, 11:24 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Lifetime Ratings:

Steve Scalise 93.06%

Kevin McCarthy 84.93%

Liz Cheney 78.03%

This was Johnny Carson level funny.  Not only funny, but true.  Smile
I doubt if our conservative buddies would find much humor in it, but then again conservatives don't find much humor in anything. Most of the conservatives in my realm take life way too seriously and rarely, if ever, laugh at their own foibles. I love to have fun with life, including laughing at myself. Helps keep me young at heart and in mind.  Keep 'em coming, Cardsfan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-05-2021, 09:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: My bad. I thought this was one of those rare occasions when you posted something honest.
Commrade Quooter for a person who supports a One Term Ex President who is in bed with the Russians Who tried a attempted Coupe and still supports him now that's what you call a Obsession

(05-05-2021, 10:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When a member of Congress is given a party leadership position, he or she becomes a member of a team. Cheney has never been a team player. She is like a basketball player who shoots her team out of a game and then blames her teammates and coach for the loss. Cheney threw Trump, McCarthy, and Scalise under the bus, and she will soon join the ranks of the has beens.
Commrade Quooter so you are saying follow the Dear Leader NO matter what ?