Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-inject-bleach-anniversary-082816472.html

I had almost forgotten about this.

[/url]
It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President [url=https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/donald-trump]Donald Trump
delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”
This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
What Trump did was cut red tape and get several vaccines in world record time, likely saving millions of lives.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(04-23-2021, 12:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
What Trump did was cut red tape and get several vaccines in world record time, likely saving millions of lives.
BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.
(04-23-2021, 01:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
LOL is is talking about ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and ASKING about RESEARCH. We now know ultraviolet light DOES kill the virus. But the hoax worked on very stupid people who can't understand basic English. And a hoax depends on very stupid people.
(04-23-2021, 01:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
LOL is is talking about ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and ASKING about RESEARCH. We now know ultraviolet light DOES kill the virus. But the hoax worked on very stupid people who can't understand basic English. And a hoax depends on very stupid people.
What I heard injecting ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT inside the body I am no doctor but this doesn't sound good
Also injecting bleach inside the body I believe they are warning labels on the bottles that tell you this could be fatal

He is ASKING QUESTIONS about RESEARCH TAKING PLACE. And please show the part where he says anything about bleach. Fake news lie. Stay brainwashed and ignorant vector...
(04-23-2021, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: He is ASKING QUESTIONS about RESEARCH TAKING PLACE. And please show the part where he says anything about bleach. Fake news lie. Stay brainwashed and ignorant vector...
They claim there are some nasty side effects from the Trump Flu.
Among them are Dazed, Confused, and Memory Loss but I believe it's in the Kool-Aid

(04-23-2021, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: He is ASKING QUESTIONS about RESEARCH TAKING PLACE. And please show the part where he says anything about bleach. Fake news lie. Stay brainwashed and ignorant vector...
disinfectant is a substance that kills germs on non-living things. The most well-known disinfectant is bleach, which is sodium hypochlorite diluted in water, sometimes with a scent added. ... These, while still needing care in their handling, are less toxic than bleach but can be highly effective disinfectants.Feb 28, 2018
(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 12:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.
Thank the Good Lord above he isn't, but this was just a year ago.  We are still dealing with the disaster his administration ignored and complicated with stupidity like this.  

I remember the look on Dr. Birx's face.  Big Grin

If this day he stood up on that podium and said wear a mask to stop transmission you could have cut this mess in half.  But... alas no as @The Outsider said medical improv.  This is a prime example of dereliction of duty.
(04-23-2021, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Among them are Dazed, Confused, and Memory Loss but I believe it's in the Kool-Aid

disinfectant is a substance that kills germs on non-living things. The most well-known disinfectant is bleach, which is sodium hypochlorite diluted in water, sometimes with a scent added. ... These, while still needing care in their handling, are less toxic than bleach but can be highly effective disinfectants.Feb 28, 2018
This is literally beyond dumb. I mean galactic-level stupidity. He said ultraviolet light. He didn't say bleach. So simple a caveman can understand it. But not you.
(04-23-2021, 01:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

This is literally beyond dumb. I mean galactic-level stupidity. He said ultraviolet light. He didn't say bleach. So simple a caveman can understand it. But not you.
Really don't know what to say but I will try. 

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Like I said too much Kool-Aid

(04-23-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Thank the Good Lord above he isn't, but this was just a year ago.  We are still dealing with the disaster his administration ignored and complicated with stupidity like this.  

I remember the look on Dr. Birx's face.  Big Grin

If this day he stood up on that podium and said wear a mask to stop transmission you could have cut this mess in half.  But... alas no as @The Outsider said medical improv.  This is a prime example of dereliction of duty.

Let's just drop the charade, shall we? These are not crazy or sane liberals that we are dealing with here. They are anti-Americans who get off on controlling other people's lives. It does not matter whether this group of A-holes are anti-American fascists or anti-American communists, these idiots contribute nothing positive to American culture.

There are good liberals in this country who provide valuable goods and services to their fellow Americans without obsessing over their political opinions. The BGR fascist/communists who frequent this forum are not among them.

After spending nearly two weeks in a hospital experiencing the doctors, nurses, and staff of a truly world class hospital working to save my life, I was discharged with a new appreciation of our healthcare system and dedicated healthcare professionals. More importantly, I found a new appreciation of how many great Americans are still working to keep this country great by going above and beyond their duty as good citizens every day.

I will not be posting much here going forward because life is too short and precious to be wasting time arguing with anti-human parasites who erroneously fancy themselves as intellectuals who should be deciding how everybody else should be living their lives. To them, I say get a job and start pulling your own weight. Parasites have always been and will always be a drag on our quality of life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(04-23-2021, 02:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Let's just drop the charade, shall we? These are not crazy or sane liberals that we are dealing with here. They are anti-Americans who get off on controlling other people's lives. It does not matter whether this group of A-holes are anti-American fascists or anti-American communists, these idiots contribute nothing positive to American culture.

There are good liberals in this country who provide valuable goods and services to their fellow Americans without obsessing over their political opinions. The BGR fascist/communists who frequent this forum are not among them.

After spending nearly two weeks in a hospital experiencing the doctors, nurses, and staff of a truly world class hospital working to save my life, I was discharged with a new appreciation of our healthcare system and dedicated healthcare professionals. More importantly, I found a new appreciation of how many great Americans are still working to keep this country great by going above and beyond their duty as good citizens every day.

I will not be posting much here going forward because life is too short and precious to be wasting time arguing with anti-human parasites who erroneously fancy themselves as intellectuals who should be deciding how everybody else should be living their lives. To them, I say get a job and start pulling your own weight. Parasites have always been and will always be a drag on our quality of life.
Caught that nasty Trump Flu ask Jet there are some nasty side effects I still believe it's the Kool-Aid

Hooter, glad you’re still with us. I can tell they left a little piss and vinegar in you. 

same as always.  Insults when you have nothing to add. Big Grin

enjoy your sabbatical. Maybe you can study up on fascism and communism because currently you are struggling.
(04-23-2021, 02:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I am so happy you are ok. Seriously, it isn't hard to tell who good people are these days, and I appreciate you very much. I will say a prayer for you and your family, actually going to a revival in WV tomorrow.
(04-23-2021, 05:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Hooter, glad you’re still with us. I can tell they left a little piss and vinegar in you. 

enjoy your sabbatical. Maybe you can study up on fascism and communism because currently you are struggling.
^^^What a miserable a$$hole. Would expect nothing less from you.
(04-24-2021, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

I know right.  

From the man’s deathbed he sees fit to call the folks who don’t goosestep with him “anti-American” “A-holes” “fascists” “communists” “idiots” and “anti-human parasites.”  And those are just the one or two word insults there were others.  

If I didn’t have a pretty thick skin I would find myself pretty damn offended. 

oh wait..., jetty,  Woah You’re calling me the a-hole.  Oh boy. Big Grin
(04-24-2021, 08:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.

I know right.  

From the man’s deathbed he sees fit to call the folks who don’t goosestep with him “anti-American” “A-holes” “fascists” “communists” “idiots” and “anti-human parasites.”  And those are just the one or two word insults there were others.  

If I didn’t have a pretty thick skin I would find myself pretty damn offended. 

oh wait..., jetty,  Woah You’re calling me the a-hole.  Oh boy. Big Grin
They are under influence from the Kool-Aid or nasty side effects from the Trump Flu personal I believe it's the Kool-Aid

That's exactly the reason we shouldn't forget so this disaster won't happen again
Parasites in stereo. What wastes of space and resources.
To keep this thread on topic:

Think about what great leaders said when America was in crisis: Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, Roosevelt’s Day that will Live in Infamy, and Trump’s we can disinfect your blood.

One of those don’t fit. Big Grin

It boggles my mind that people still are defending this dimwit knowing what we know now. Then some are thinking they want him to return to the throne. A good percentage of Americans must hate this country to wish for that.

(04-24-2021, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Parasites in stereo. What wastes of space and resources.

thought you were on vacation. 

what’s this new parasite insult? 

who you talking to?
(04-24-2021, 10:51 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: To keep this thread on topic: 

Think about what great leaders said when America was in crisis: Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, Roosevelt’s Day that will Live in Infamy, and Trump’s we can disinfect your blood. 

One of those don’t fit.  Big Grin

It boggles my mind that people still are defending this dimwit knowing what we know now.  Then some are thinking they want him to return to the throne. A good percentage of Americans must hate this country to wish for that.

(04-24-2021, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Parasites in stereo. What wastes of space and resources.

thought you were on vacation. 

what’s this new parasite insult? 

who you talking to?
Commrade Quooter how's it feel to know you supported a Russian Hack I believe we are going to find out a lot more of Dear Leader's actions since he is no in charge

Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury

I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.
Takes money and know how. He has neither.

I just hope it's in Russian that way he is actually representing the country he loves
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-24-2021, 03:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

But Cardfan from the unemployment office knows everything. Right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-24-2021, 03:59 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin
The Wrong Thing strikes again.  

your obsession with people’s day-to-day profession is unhealthy. 

what does that have to do with Trump’s incompetent clown show that turned the richest and most powerful nation on the planet into a plague infested dumpster fire?  

And you think he and his goons can put together a social media company with the existing ones doing everything they can to jam him up.  Big Grin 
and like vector said he would have to do it WITH Putin’s help, so you’re now wishing for more Russian interference in the United States.

Ronnie is rolling over in his grave.
(04-24-2021, 04:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.

Big Grin

what does that have to do with Trump’s incompetent clown show that turned the richest and most powerful nation on the planet into a plague infested dumpster fire?  

And you think he and his goons can put together a social media company with the existing ones doing everything they can to jam him up.  Big Grin 
and like vector said he would have to do it WITH Putin’s help, so you’re now wishing for more Russian interference in the United States.

I would put the Trump Disaster(hate calling him by his name too much credit for the SOB) up there with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 we must not forget and let it happen again
(04-24-2021, 04:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 04:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.

Big Grin

I would put the Trump Disaster(hate calling him by his name too much credit for the SOB) up there with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 we must not forget and let it happen again
I get what you’re saying but this Pandemic is exponentially worse in deaths and cost.  

The OP of this thread tells it all. W needed this fool to come along so everyone would forget “Mission Accomplished”. W held Trump’s beer—-hell he held a keg—as Trump beefed the Covid response and administration.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

"We were in shock," Troye said in the clip. "You could see everyone looking around the room, saying, 'did he really just say that?'"

Troye explained how the task force was horrified and frustrated by the comments. "He just threw away all of the work we've done," she said. "That night there was a discussion of how do we mitigate people actually ingesting bleach," she continued.

Later on in the clip, the former aide cited this incident as an example of why Trump should not run for office again. "He's hinted at running at 2024, Troye said, "That's why we've got to remember moments like this... because we can't allow him or someone like him to ever hold power again."
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1