Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS

I put this in a post, but this needs to be its own thread. 

Here we have evidence of the President attempting to manipulate the GA vote after being told by Republican officials he is wrong. 

At the end, he wants the SOS to find 11,780 votes so he can win.  

So who is the election crook?
The Dear Leader and his Hoopleheads who have enabled him the last 4 years
352,000 Americans Dead from the Trump Flu and what is the Dear Leader up to ?
Committing Voter Fraud
"I could Shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and could get away with it my Hoopleheads love me"
President Elect Biden should appoint a Attorney General who should investigate this Fraud
I believe Obama would be a Great Choice
This man, Trump, should be jailed ! I want to see him in handcuffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Just think of what we have DJT saying on audio...
Admission of sexual assault
Admission of attempts to extort info from Ukraine
Admission of denying Covid
Admission of election fraud

I probably am forgetting something.
(01-03-2021, 05:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: This man, Trump, should be jailed !  I want to see him in handcuffs.
Amen Brother this guy needs to be behind bars he has done so much damage to this country don't know if it can be repaired and all of his Hooplhaeds have went right along with him
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
If this was the SOS or the Governor or any other GA election official I can’t blame them.
Trump has sicced demented supporters on these guys doing their jobs. They have received threats and they want this nonsense to end.

I’m certain there were conversations to attempt to placate Trump, but he can’t be pleased, and the insanity continues.

So they did what they had to. I suspect there are more recordings of Trump doing the same thing to other states.
I would think that this could bring criminal charges. How any decent person, regardless if they are a Republican or a Democrat can continue supporting Trump is beyond comprehension.
[-] The following 3 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, Old School Hound, Van Hagar
(01-03-2021, 06:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Just think of what we have DJT saying on audio...
Admission of sexual assault
Admission of attempts to extort info from Ukraine
Admission of denying Covid
Admission of election fraud

I probably am forgetting something.
The Bible speaks of Men like The Dear Leader and it's NOT good
Judgement Day is coming
I just now listened to this for the first time. My goodness. ‘In my opinion.’ ‘Rumor has it.’ ‘You need to find x number of votes.’ Enough! It made me angry, made me laugh, though not as comedy but in disgust, but mostly just made me sad. Sad for someone to be so desperate that they can’t accept defeat. Sad for a country that elected this guy for even one term. Sad for the folks in Georgia like Raffensperger, that are just doing their job, nobly. Doesn’t Trump realize their lives would have been so much easier if he had won their state? But they are standing by the truth, so a tip of the hat to them. Yes, it made me sad—-until I reminded myself that in just 17 days this nightmare will end. Then I felt all better.
(01-03-2021, 07:22 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I just now listened to this for the first time. My goodness. ‘In my opinion.’ ‘Rumor has it.’  ‘You need to find x number of votes.’ Enough! It made me angry, made me laugh, though not as comedy but in disgust, but mostly just made me sad. Sad for someone to be so desperate that they can’t accept defeat. Sad for a country that elected this guy for even one term. Sad for the folks in Georgia like Raffensperger, that are just doing their job, nobly. Doesn’t Trump realize their lives would have been so much easier if he had won their state? But they are standing by the truth, so a tip of the hat to them. Yes, it made me sad—-until I reminded myself that in just 17 days this nightmare will end. Then I felt all better.
What is so sad is the people who worship this guy just can't see why but over time we have seen other False Leader's who have preyed on there flock
If you look at what has happened today. Trump ruined his own fairy tale.

He tweeted slamming Raffensberger this morning at 8:27.

Raffensberger tweeted back saying that what Trump had said was false, and the truth will come out at 10:27

1:16 WaPo released the tape.

I wonder what happened in those two hours between Trump’s lie and Raffensberger’s rebuttal.
(01-03-2021, 07:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote: BINGO

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511
Woah

oh boy... jail time.
(01-03-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 07:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote: BINGO

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511
Woah

oh boy... jail time.

Trump in an orange jumpsuit...  That would be a hellava lot of orange overload!!!!  It would almost be enough to make orange my new favorite color.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Bezos should have obtained the full recording and released it. The audio has obviously been heavily edited.

There is nothing wrong with Trump asking the GA SoS or GA Governor to do their jobs. They have been counting the same fake ballots over and over as they shred evidence. Georgia law does not require a court to order the state to certify the correct vote counts. They have watched the same video of election fraud following the fake water main break as the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee watched before ordering a forensic audit.

Hopefully Kemp and Raffensberger will be led away in cuffs before the end of Trump's second term.
(01-04-2021, 12:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Bezos should have obtained the full recording and released it. The audio has obviously been heavily edited.

There is nothing wrong with Trump asking the GA SoS or GA Governor to do their jobs. They have been counting the same fake ballots over and over as they shred evidence. Georgia law does not require a court to order the state to certify the correct vote counts. They have watched the same video of election fraud following the fake water main break as the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee watched before ordering a forensic audit.

Hopefully Kemp and Raffensberger will be led away in cuffs before the end of Trump's second term.
It has been. It looks just as bad. 
Election fraud on full display. 

They have done their jobs.  Your man is asking for fraud and to break the law like any mob boss. 

Man, this must hurt. 

Can’t wait until DJT is led out by HRC!  Trump’s second term will be in a federal pen. Big Grin

I’m glad you’re back, Hoot. I’m not sure that could keep arguing other bots.
(01-04-2021, 12:09 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Bezos should have obtained the full recording and released it. The audio has obviously been heavily edited.

They have done their jobs.  Your man is asking for fraud and to break the law like any mob boss. 

Man, this must hurt. 

Can’t wait until DJT is led out by HRC!  Trump’s second term will be in a federal pen. Big Grin

I’m glad you’re back, Hoot.  I’m not sure that  could keep arguing other bots.
So, given the choice of posting the full unedited video or a version edited in an attempt to make Trump look bad, you chose to post the latter. You are a consistent liar. Trump never even remotely suggested that anybody commit fraud. What he did was to correctly point out that certifying fraudulent election results is a crime. He is correct and I will not be surprised if both the GA Secretary of State and Governor are arrested and tried for their crimes.
(01-04-2021, 12:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Man, this must hurt. 

So, given the choice of posting the full unedited video or a version edited in an attempt to make Trump look bad, you chose to post the latter. You are a consistent liar. Trump never even remotely suggested that anybody commit fraud. What he did was to correctly point out that certifying fraudulent election results is a crime. He is correct and I will not be surprised if both the GA Secretary of State and Governor are arrested and tried for their crimes.
You are a comedic failure.  I posted the highlights of your Dear Leader’s crimes. There is more evidence in this transcript that I’m certain future LE will be looking into. Big Grin  

Not sure who will arrest them, but I know who will arrest DJT.
Cardsfan1,

How do you think the release of this audio will affect the GA elections this week?  Do you think they will hurt the GOP duo or do you think most minds were pretty much already made up prior to hearing Trump trying to coerce election officials into stealing an election for him?
(01-04-2021, 12:44 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Cardsfan1,

How do you think the release of this audio will affect the GA elections this week?  Do you think they will hurt the GOP duo or do you think most minds were pretty much already made up prior to hearing Trump trying to coerce election officials into stealing an election for him?

Most minds were made up, BUT this tape may discourage the “kool-aid” drinkers from voting.

The tape threatens problems with Republican vote if SOS doesn’t acquiesce to Trump’s demands. Trump may not show tomorrow at the death cult rally.  He may come out and openly try to tank Senate.  This is where it is all over.  Courageous Cruz lost his mojo on this tape.
(01-04-2021, 12:38 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Man, this must hurt. 

You are a comedic failure.  I posted the highlights of your Dear Leader’s crimes. There is more evidence in this transcript that I’m certain future LE will be looking into. Big Grin  

You posted a heavily edited audio. It was a deliberately dishonest act. I don't really care, it is your own reputation that you damage with your lies.
This is just another Perfect Phone Call from there Dear Leader
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-04-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Man, this must hurt. 

You posted a heavily edited audio. It was a deliberately dishonest act. I don't really care, it is your own reputation that you damage with your lies.
Big Grin Big Grin
Oh goodness...bless my heart.  

What else did you need to hear?  You want the transcript.  Because that makes him look better Dodgy Dodgy   

At your service.  It is CNN, so be careful your eyes may burn.  

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/...index.html
Hoot can spin it anyway he wants too, but when DJT said “you need to find 11780 votes,” well, game over. He and TRT, although they appear to be, aren’t that naive, they are just trying to save a little face right now. They would save a lot more if they would just admit the Republican Party is in a hell of a pickle right now, most of it caused by the inept party leader.
[-] The following 2 users Like Van Hagar's post:
  • Cardfan1, Old School Hound
(01-04-2021, 01:02 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot can spin it anyway he wants too, but when DJT said “you need to find 11780 votes,” well, game over. He and TRT, although they appear to be, aren’t that naive, they are just trying to save a little face right now. They would save a lot more if they would just admit the Republican Party is in a hell of a pickle right now, most of it caused by the inept party leader.
Editing a phone call that was more than one hour long down to 4 minutes of sound bites was very dishonest. This is another example of Trump doing absolutely nothing wrong and liberals attempting to misrepresent what happened. It is also very dishonest for anybody to use the edited audio to spread the lies. You can spin that however you want, but you are participating in another dishonest smear job.

When did liberals decide that the truth no longer matters as long as their candidate wins? Should football teams start avoiding road games in Democrat controlled counties?

In Georgia's case, Dominion's money has corrupted at least a couple of top Republican elected officials and as Trump said, Georgia voters are very angry with what their governor and SoS have done. They knew what they were doing when they sent a recording of the conference call to the Washington Post. An honest Republican would never have done so, knowing that the recording would be edited and misrepresented. Bezos, Dominion, and the Georgia election officials are on the same team.
(01-04-2021, 02:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:02 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot can spin it anyway he wants too, but when DJT said “you need to find 11780 votes,” well, game over. He and TRT, although they appear to be, aren’t that naive, they are just trying to save a little face right now. They would save a lot more if they would just admit the Republican Party is in a hell of a pickle right now, most of it caused by the inept party leader.
Editing a phone call that was more than one hour long down to 4 minutes of sound bites was very dishonest. This is another example of Trump doing absolutely nothing wrong and liberals attempting to misrepresent what happened. It is also very dishonest for anybody to use the edited audio to spread the lies. You can spin that however you want, but you are participating in another dishonest smear job.

When did liberals decide that the truth no longer matters as long as their candidate wins? Should football teams start avoiding road games in Democrat controlled counties?

In Georgia's case, Dominion's money has corrupted at least a couple of top Republican elected officials and as Trump said, Georgia voters are very angry with what their governor and SoS have done. They knew what they were doing when they sent a recording of the conference call to the Washington Post. An honest Republican would never have done so, knowing that the recording would be edited and misrepresented. Bezos, Dominion, and the Georgia election officials are on the same team.
Just more Lies from the Hooter trying to lay cover for his Dear Leader Treason
(01-04-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Man, this must hurt. 

LOL, one would have to have a reputation in the first place to suffer any sort of damage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anybody could tell the audio was edited, that was the first thing I noticed but even in that there wasn't a single thing said that was at all damning for the President.

On a side note. The talking heads up in the lead of this mess are basically parrots. Even the Dem legislators' best is continual talking points. The real string pullers are people like law professor Foley of 'Loyola University Chicago Law Journal' who wrote a paper outlining how to prepare for a contested election back in 2019. That one will curl your toenails. There are some very clued-in and smart people giving advice from the backwaters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I provided the transcript.  You can’t pull the discredit the messenger and ignore the content. 

Nothing Trump says is true, but what is true is he has attempted to coerce a GA election official which is a state and federal crime. 

Not one halfwitted conspiracy theory is going to save Trump now. I suggest he find some better lawyers.  I’m curious if Ted Cruz will argue Trump’s cases once he has no power. He probably will since he is gutless.  

2021 is already great. Trump signed his own arrest warrant and the Sedition Caucus looks foolish and even more treasonous if they go through with their antics.
(01-04-2021, 03:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I provided the transcript.  You can’t pull the discredit the messenger and ignore the content. 

Nothing Trump says is true, but what is true is he has attempted to coerce a GA election official which is a state and federal crime. 

Not one halfwitted conspiracy theory is going to save Trump now. I suggest he find some better lawyers.  I’m curious if Ted Cruz will argue Trump’s cases once he has no power. He probably will since he is gutless.  

2021 is already great. Trump signed his own arrest warrant and the Sedition Caucus looks foolish and even more treasonous if they go through with their antics.

You could twist a granny knot. A sitting President reasoning respectfully with a state governor where election results are contested in open conversation is not coercion. You don't think all the illegally taped and leaked secret classified conversations set abroad by enemies of state have made an impression on DJT?

He knows what is legal and what crosses the line and frankly, I would bet the cost of your sensitivity training that he had more than one lawyer and other assorted witnesses present to observe the call.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]