Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Kentucky County Day 7 (Class A Championship)
Congratulations 1A Champion Painstville Tigers!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(12-18-2020, 07:23 PM)Spud6 Wrote: As a person from Betsy Layne that’s lost at least 20 players across football and basketball to Pikeville. Those kids chose Pikeville over Betsy Layne and why would we blame them? Betsy Layne gives their players away.

Prestonsburg gave those kids away with the program in the shape it was in and they went on to win a state championship and compete in another last year. So shut up about where the kids are from. They’ve been at Paintsville since 7-8th grade and they are Tigers.

Any post that involves that fron this point forward will be deleted. The kids just won a state championship, congratulate them and keep it moving.
Why though there’s threads that specifically discusses transfers.
[/quote]

Paintsville had only one player that transferred from another high school. Kids that enrolled at Paintsville High School as freshmen, and played four years are not transfers regardless of their address.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old Ball Coach's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Congrats! Chirico is the real deal! I couldn't be any happier for him. Glad to see another trophy coming back to this mountains again this year too.
Congrats to Paintsville
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Congrats to Paintsville.
(12-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Blue dawg Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 07:23 PM)Spud6 Wrote: As a person from Betsy Layne that’s lost at least 20 players across football and basketball to Pikeville. Those kids chose Pikeville over Betsy Layne and why would we blame them? Betsy Layne gives their players away.

Prestonsburg gave those kids away with the program in the shape it was in and they went on to win a state championship and compete in another last year. So shut up about where the kids are from. They’ve been at Paintsville since 7-8th grade and they are Tigers.

Any post that involves that fron this point forward will be deleted. The kids just won a state championship, congratulate them and keep it moving.
Yeah and this isn’t one.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(12-18-2020, 09:55 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Yeah and this isn’t one.
Soft spot for the blackcats I see Smile
(12-18-2020, 10:34 PM)Blue dawg Wrote:

Yeah and this isn’t one.
blue dog u here to congratulate or what?

Yeah and this isn’t one.

Nope. Hate Prestonsburg. Betsy Layne till I die
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • clipperw, Westside
Congratulations Paintsville great game and season
(12-18-2020, 11:03 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Yeah and this isn’t one.

Dude it’s just funny every year people troll other state champs and its fine we are men but you come in here power trippin threatening to delete comments over 1a football, you can congratulate all you want but it was an ugly win! idk if you just watched that 4a game but that’s football right there
(12-18-2020, 11:48 PM)Blue dawg Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Blue dawg Wrote: Why though there’s threads that specifically discusses transfers.
Yeah and this isn’t one.

Dude it’s just funny every year people troll other state champs and its fine we are men but you come in here power trippin threatening to delete comments over 1a football, you can congratulate all you want but it was an ugly win! idk if you just watched that 4a game but that’s football right there
Bud. I ain’t power tripping. I don’t care about trolling and going back and forth that’s what makes BGR, BGR. But the constant congrats to Prestonsburg and Blackcats just aren’t needed in in this thread. Others it’s went on and I never said a word. But the kids just won a state title
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, clipperw
Congratulations to Paintsville glad you guys won it. A great achievement in its self.
(12-18-2020, 11:48 PM)Blue dawg Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Blue dawg Wrote: Why though there’s threads that specifically discusses transfers.
Yeah and this isn’t one.

What a pathetic post. Showing no respect to anyone. The people that run this site, or the kids who won the championship.
What a way to reflect on the team that has been assembled at Paintsville High School. Eight years ago they lost to Jenkins. Crazy to see.
Big Congratulations to Paintsville...
Many great Paintsville teams should have won the title...in all honesty, those were probably better teams...but this one got the job done. You can’t take anything from them...congratulations!
(12-19-2020, 01:05 AM)Real Badman Wrote: What a way to reflect on the team that has been assembled at Paintsville High School. Eight years ago they lost to Jenkins. Crazy to see.
I didn’t know that. Shows the hard work that the coaches and team have put into that program.
(12-19-2020, 01:05 AM)Real Badman Wrote: What a way to reflect on the team that has been assembled at Paintsville High School. Eight years ago they lost to Jenkins. Crazy to see.

Thats what a great coach will do for ya.
Congratulations Paintsville Tigers !
These young men bought in and played their guts out! They battled injuries at key positions during the season but made the necessary adjustments and Went into Playoffs this year to make a statement and erase all doubt! The atmosphere at Memorial field to welcome the 1A State Champs home was a special way to cap off the whole experience!

It was also extremely nice to have such great neighbors to allow us to use their turf field to prepare for our state championship win! Thanks again Magoffin Co school system!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue_Bird96's post:
  • kai
I'm done reading this thread...... A team just won a storybook title in it's 100th season and we have 50% garbage post with mods threatening censorship.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAINTSVILLE!! Very hard earned and well deserved championship.
Nice season for KCD, they should be a team to watch next year with a majority returning.
[-] The following 3 users Like Glory_Days's post:
  • BigBlue2010, Blue_Bird96, Woodrow F. Call
Congratulations Tigers! The reason those boys transferred is they lack loyalty. If they were loyal they would of stayed with their friends in Pburg and won the state championship there. Instead we had an angry dentist who got mad and took a bunch of players elsewhere. That’s my observation.
Some much hate from adults on this site.

Really calling out kids who at the time were what 13/14 years old when they left?? Get over yourself. Parents made the decision and one person could not and did not make all these kids leave. Do you all even read what you type? Pathetic. Losers. Don’t hate, congratulate.

Also, I like to support people that support us and I have seen very few owners/ mods congratulate these players either. Shane on y’all too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Tigerloyalty
(12-21-2020, 07:28 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Some much hate from adults on this site.

Really calling out kids who at the time were what 13/14 years old when they left?? Get over yourself. Parents made the decision and one person could not and did not make all these kids leave. Do you all even read what you type?  Pathetic. Losers. Don’t hate, congratulate.

Also, I like to support people that support us and I have seen very few owners/ mods congratulate these players either. Shane on y’all too!

@ them
#BBFL

Really calling out kids who at the time were what 13/14 years old when they left?? Get over yourself. Parents made the decision and one person could not and did not make all these kids leave. Do you all even read what you type?  Pathetic. Losers. Don’t hate, congratulate.

One mod it can’t be said for is Spud. He does show support for the kids in our area regardless of likes or dislikes. Obviously the ones that act like they have an issue with Paintsville, stand out and are crystal clear. If you notice when it comes to the P Burg comments you would think it would be P Burg fans but it’s rarely is. Those comments never come from that far down the road, Which is why Paintsville had to drive to a neighboring county for the use of a turf field to prepare for State Finals when one existed less than a mile away. Just glad to know that Paintsville’s program would not have done the same thing. Pretty petty but it’s been the norm so shouldn’t be surprising.
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue_Bird96's post:
  • BigBlue2010, Westside
(12-21-2020, 08:24 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:

One mod it can’t be said for is Spud. He does show support for the kids in our area regardless of likes or dislikes. Obviously the ones that act like they have an issue with Paintsville, stand out and are crystal clear. If you notice when it comes to the P Burg comments you would think it would be P Burg fans but it’s rarely is. Those comments never come from that far down the road, Which is why Paintsville had to drive to a neighboring county for the use of a turf field to prepare for State Finals when one existed less than a mile away. Just glad to know that Paintsville’s program would not have done the same thing. Pretty petty but it’s been the norm so shouldn’t be surprising.
Whine about not getting to use there terf field how about you take that few thousand they offered you to play them this year and they might consider it
^^ *their turf
(12-19-2020, 12:45 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: These young men bought in and played their guts out! They battled injuries at key positions during the season but made the necessary adjustments and Went into Playoffs this year to make a statement and erase all doubt! The atmosphere at Memorial field to welcome the 1A State Champs home was a special way to cap off the whole experience!

It was also extremely nice to have such great neighbors to allow us to use their turf field to prepare for our state championship win! Thanks again Magoffin Co school system!
Magoffin lost their best player to Paintsville and still let them use their facilities? Classy move by Magoffin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestCarterComet's post:
  • Blue_Bird96