• 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-17-2020, 02:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Trump out of frame, or back at the mansion with Epstein and Ghislaine? 

Big Grin
(12-17-2020, 02:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dominion-voting-machines-demands-pro-trump-attorney-sidney-powell-retract-defamatory-accusations/ar-BB1c124N?li=BBnb7Kz

The former Trump attorney has not taken those claims to court, where she would have to provide proof and where Dominion would be given a chance to refute her claims in front of a judge.

Public officials in both parties have not found anything suspicious about Dominion's voting machines, which produce a paper trail that can be tracked back to a person's electronic vote. In Georgia, GOP officials oversaw a forensic analysis of the machines and conducted multiple recounts.

Judges across the country have roundly rejected Powell's lawsuits for containing "nothing but speculation and conjecture" from "anonymous witnesses, hearsay, and irrelevant analysis of unrelated elections."

Sounds like Dominion wants her to put up or shut up.
(12-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin
Trump tossed Epstein out of his club for hitting on a young girl years ago. Nearly everybody on Epstein's flight logs endorsed Joe Biden for president. Pedophiles are a tight knit community that supports their own kind.
(12-17-2020, 04:18 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 02:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dominion-voting-machines-demands-pro-trump-attorney-sidney-powell-retract-defamatory-accusations/ar-BB1c124N?li=BBnb7Kz

The former Trump attorney has not taken those claims to court, where she would have to provide proof and where Dominion would be given a chance to refute her claims in front of a judge.

Public officials in both parties have not found anything suspicious about Dominion's voting machines, which produce a paper trail that can be tracked back to a person's electronic vote. In Georgia, GOP officials oversaw a forensic analysis of the machines and conducted multiple recounts.

Judges across the country have roundly rejected Powell's lawsuits for containing "nothing but speculation and conjecture" from "anonymous witnesses, hearsay, and irrelevant analysis of unrelated elections."

Sounds like Dominion wants her to put up or shut up.
Do you ever post anything that is true? Both Sidney Powell and Lin Wood would love it if Dominion sued them and there is no way that Dominion ever will do so. Sidney Powell's Michigan lawsuit has been docketed by the Supreme Court and it includes the results of the recent forensic audit in Michigan.

It is sad to see how many ignorant Americans support Chinese puppets and companies.
(12-17-2020, 04:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin
Trump tossed Epstein out of his club for hitting on a young girl years ago. Nearly everybody on Epstein's flight logs endorsed Joe Biden for president. Pedophiles are a tight knit community that supports their own kind.

Wrong. 

Trump and Epstein broke up over a land deal (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/...alling-out) and other things of course...   Huh

This false equivalency you are trying to draw between Biden and Trump on the sexual crime front is comical.  
It's funny this who this Qanon conspiracy has chosen as their savior.  These rape and sexual assault trials have been on pause until DJT gets out of office.  Come January 21st the world will crash down on Trump.  He will do anything to stay out of prison including destroying our democracy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • The Outsider
(12-17-2020, 04:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin

Wrong. 

Trump and Epstein broke up over a land deal (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/...alling-out) and other things of course...   Huh

This false equivalency you are trying to draw between Biden and Trump on the sexual crime front is comical.  
It's funny this who this Qanon conspiracy has chosen as their savior.  These rape and sexual assault trials have been on pause until DJT gets out of office.  Come January 21st the world will crash down on Trump.  He will do anything to stay out of prison including destroying our democracy.
There is no equivalency between Trump and Biden. Biden is a pedophile and so is his evil son, Hunter.
The real reason that the Supreme Court did not hear the Texas lawsuit - the moral cowardice of Chief Justice John Roberts. I suspect that the real reason is actually that Roberts is being blackmailed.

How low will the Trumpublicans will go

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
(12-17-2020, 07:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote: How low will the Trumpublicans will go

I know thinking is not in your wheelhouse, but when people find themselves defending election fraud and supporting the beneficiary of a rigged election, they should really ask themselves if their actions are in the best interests of their families, neighbors, and country. What you are doing, opposing free and fair elections, is the most anti-American thing that you could possibly be doing with your time. If you hate American, then go burn a flag, or better yet buy a one-way ticket out of here but let the rest of us enjoy our constitution and democratic traditions.
Hooter what part of NO PROOF you don't understand ?
Your Dear Leader after 44 days has showed NO  PROOF  ZERO 
It's not that complicated
Just get used to saying President Joe Biden

/
(12-17-2020, 07:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Hooter what part of NO PROOF you don't understand ?
Your Dear Leader after 44 days has showed NO  PROOF  ZERO 
It's not that complicated
Just get used to saying President Joe Biden
It doesn't matter how many times you America haters repeat a lie, a lie is still a lie. You voted for a Chicom puppet and he lost. He may be sworn in on January 20, but he will never be the legitimate president of this country, nor will his communist running mate.
Better late than never. A lot of shredding was done in the days following the election.

(12-17-2020, 08:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

John Roberts was confirmed 78-22 by the US Senate. That fact alone ought to have sent ominous foreboding shivers down the backs of conservatives. From Roberts acceptance speech, directed pointedly to George W. Bush--- "There is no way to repay the confidence you have shown in me other than to do the best job I possibly can do, and I'll try to do that every day."

"I'll try to ensure, in the discharge of my responsibilities, that, with the help of my colleagues, I can pass on to my children's generation a charter of self government as strong and as vibrant as the one that Chief Justice Rehnquist passed on to us." ---Chief Justice John G Roberts Jr

Guess what John, you've blown it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-17-2020, 10:54 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 08:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

John Roberts was confirmed 78-22 by the US Senate. That fact alone ought to have sent ominous foreboding shivers down the backs of conservatives. From Roberts acceptance speech, directed pointedly to George W. Bush--- "There is no way to repay the confidence you have shown in me other than to do the best job I possibly can do, and I'll try to do that every day."

"I'll try to ensure, in the discharge of my responsibilities, that, with the help of my colleagues, I can pass on to my children's generation a charter of self government as strong and as vibrant as the one that Chief Justice Rehnquist passed on to us." ---Chief Justice John G Roberts Jr

Guess what John, you've blown it.
I think that all of the illegal surveillance that was done during the Obama administration that was done by Brennan, Clapper, and the rest of the crooked spooks has given the Obama leftovers plenty of leverage over judges and politicians in both parties all across this country. John Roberts should retire before somebody decides to share what they know about his trips aboard the Lolita Express to Epstein Island.

In fact, I suspect that Lin Wood has already started releasing some of the information. He let it be known today in tweets that he is happy, non-suicidal, and left documentation for his allegations with a third party, just in case something happens to him.

I find it hard to believe that a Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court would be so fearful of Antifa that he would intimidate the other justices into dismissing the Texas case. As of now, Roberts has earned a spot in the USSC Hall of Infamy for his cowardice caving to threats of violence. He may be a candidate for an Arkancide, as his handlers may be demanding that he stay on the bench and do their bidding or see photographic evidence released into the public domain.
(12-17-2020, 07:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I know thinking is not in your wheelhouse, but when people find themselves defending election fraud and supporting the beneficiary of a rigged election, they should really ask themselves if their actions are in the best interests of their families, neighbors, and country. What you are doing, opposing free and fair elections, is the most anti-American thing that you could possibly be doing with your time. If you hate American, then go burn a flag, or better yet buy a one-way ticket out of here but let the rest of us enjoy our constitution and democratic traditions

Code:   Let us return to the good old days of  Plessy , Jim Crow, and George Wallace.
(12-18-2020, 02:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 07:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I know thinking is not in your wheelhouse, but when people find themselves defending election fraud and supporting the beneficiary of a rigged election, they should really ask themselves if their actions are in the best interests of their families, neighbors, and country. What you are doing, opposing free and fair elections, is the most anti-American thing that you could possibly be doing with your time. If you hate American, then go burn a flag, or better yet buy a one-way ticket out of here but let the rest of us enjoy our constitution and democratic traditions

Code:   Let us return to the good old days of  Plessy , Jim Crow, and George Wallace.
America haters should leave. You are among those who long for the days when autocratic Democrats dominated southern politics through voter suppression and fraud. All Trump and his supporters are seeking is free and fair elections where every adult man and woman gets one vote per election per candidate.

Stop supporting the Chinese Communist Party and their American traitor supporters.
(12-18-2020, 04:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

This one is sure to lose, or Tuberville will quit in the middle.   Smile

(12-17-2020, 04:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin

Wrong. 

There is no equivalency between Trump and Biden. Biden is a pedophile and so is his evil son, Hunter.

Funny...no one has sworn in court that either Biden has done these things, yet they have for your Dear Leader.  Orange is his color.  

This is strangely similar to all these voter fraud claims: blathering on social media and pressers, but all shut up and no put up in court where the rubber meets the road. 

Have conservatives turned into the party of liars and fabulists?  Is the National Enquirer required reading?   
What has happened to the party of Lincoln and Reagan?    SMH.

(12-17-2020, 08:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Better late than never. A lot of shredding was done in the days following the election.

Once they get this signature audit completed in GA I'm sure they will crown Trump, or most likely Biden will gain votes like he has done on nearly every recount.  Big Grin

(May want to read up on this before you get your hopes up.  It won't affect the CERTIFIED election results.  It's a review with UGA and GASOS)
(12-18-2020, 10:13 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 04:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

This one is sure to lose, or Tuberville will quit in the middle.   Smile

(12-17-2020, 04:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Trump out of frame, or back at the mansion with Epstein and Ghislaine? 

Big Grin

Wrong. 

Funny...no one has sworn in court that either Biden has done these things, yet they have for your Dear Leader.  Orange is his color.  

This is strangely similar to all these voter fraud claims: blathering on social media and pressers, but all shut up and no put up in court where the rubber meets the road. 

Have conservatives turned into the party of liars and fabulists?  Is the National Enquirer required reading?   
What has happened to the party of Lincoln and Reagan?    SMH.

(12-17-2020, 08:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Better late than never. A lot of shredding was done in the days following the election.

Once they get this signature audit completed in GA I'm sure they will crown Trump, or most likely Biden will gain votes like he has done on nearly every recount.  Big Grin

(May want to read up on this before you get your hopes up.  It won't affect the CERTIFIED election results.  It's a review with UGA and GASOS)

Or; there is the possibility that people will remember who it is that is attempting to guide their thought processes and reject the notion out of hand, as they have every other ridiculous attempt of the past. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hooter and TRT are you that Stupid to think that the democrat controlled house will vote against President Biden ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-18-2020, 11:08 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Hooter and TRT are you that Stupid to think that the democrat controlled house will vote against President Biden ?
Woah

Snipe Hunting season 

Big Grin
(12-18-2020, 11:35 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 11:08 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Hooter and TRT are you that Stupid to think that the democrat controlled house will vote against President Biden ?
Woah

Snipe Hunting season 

Big Grin
I am tempted to respond with my own "Are you too stupid?" question, but I already know the answer.

If the two of you had bothered to read my previous posts, then you would understand the possible paths to a Trump win. If you have not already stocked up on food, water, toilet paper, and ammo, I suggest that you consider doing so, just in case.

Win or lose, having evidence presented to the House and Senate and having it entered into the Congressional record will be invaluable for future generations. They will understand exactly how our electoral process was corrupted and how corrupt most of the elected representatives of our time were.
I guess the answer is Yes
(12-18-2020, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Woah

Snipe Hunting season 

Big Grin
I am tempted to respond with my own "Are you too stupid?" question, but I already know the answer.

If the two of you had bothered to read my previous posts, then you would understand the possible paths to a Trump win. If you have not already stocked up on food, water, toilet paper, and ammo, I suggest that you consider doing so, just in case.

Win or lose, having evidence presented to the House and Senate and having it entered into the Congressional record will be invaluable for future generations. They will understand exactly how our electoral process was corrupted and how corrupt most of the elected representatives of our time were.
Wow  Huh
What does that mean?  

1.  I agree these Congressmen need to go on record rather than blow hard on social media or on camera.  Sedition needs to be recorded. 
2.  Finally some proof of how this election was stolen from Trump, but not the other Republicans on the tickets.  I cannot wait until January 6th.
(12-18-2020, 01:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Woah

Snipe Hunting season 

Big Grin

Wow  Huh
What does that mean?  

1.  I agree these Congressmen need to go on record rather than blow hard on social media or on camera.  Sedition needs to be recorded. 
2.  Finally some proof of how this election was stolen from Trump, but not the other Republicans on the tickets.  I cannot wait until January 6th.
Yes. The sedition and treason needs to go into the Congressional record. The evidence is already available to those who have any interest in it. Sworn affidavits, video, and photographs that have been filed in courts across the country are all evidence. Yet, most Democrats remain willfully ignorant of the evidence.

As for the bolded - you figure it out. I have already posted about various options available to President Trump. I am not explaining all of them again.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next