Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Boyle Co (CANCELLED)
Thoughts and Predictions
Rowan County good luck next Friday Night.

Boyle County 56
Rowan County 00
I think Boyle cruises Friday night!
Boyle on cruise control!
They weren’t on cruise control last night.
(11-28-2020, 05:57 PM)Hatz Wrote: They weren’t on cruise control last night.

I’m referring to this next matchup. I’m fully aware of what happened last night. That’s what I call a get to the next one and fix the issues. Lexington Catholic did a lot of growing up since the first matchup and it showed last night. Boyle shouldn’t have another close game till Kroger field. So yeah, there on cruise control for now.
I hope you’re right
Boyle runs the clock in the first quarter.
Boyle by 17+ pts
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Boyle With a running clock.
This one should be over pretty quick.
Boyle by 36+
Boyle won’t even break a sweat. 49-0
Boyle County 56-6 running clock early in the 2nd quarter.
Clock runs before Halftime.
No diggity, no doubt. Boyle wins this one easily, 49-6
Read elsewhere that Rowan County had to forfeit due to Coved 19 virus. Anyone else got a link?
(12-02-2020, 03:46 PM)Hatz Wrote: Read elsewhere that Rowan County had to forfeit due to Coved 19 virus.  Anyone else got a link?
https://www.facebook.com/kford114

Unless Allen County Scottsville pulls the upset over Franklin County, Boyle plays the winner of Hoptown - John Hardin for the right to go to State on December 18th.
(12-02-2020, 03:46 PM)Hatz Wrote: Read elsewhere that Rowan County had to forfeit due to Coved 19 virus.  Anyone else got a link?

Yep confirmed. Their coach wrote a big long post on Facebook 

https://twitter.com/zklemmeadi/status/13...42465?s=21
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really hate this for everyone involved. The Seniors especially. :-(
2020 what a strange year ?
Hate it for the players obviously, but larger picture, I think this kind of hurts Boyle it being a shortened season anyways. I know they would win, but sometimes its good to get out and stretch your legs before you meet up with the big boys in the east
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Hatz
Looks like a lot of the weaker teams are using the Covid Card to get out of games. Should had an RPI top 4 playoff in each class about 2 weeks ago and the heck with all these useless games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
(12-03-2020, 02:53 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Looks like a lot of the weaker teams are using the Covid Card to get out of games.  Should had an RPI top 4 playoff in each class about 2 weeks ago and the heck with all these useless games.

Seems to me none of the top teams have Covid issues hmmmm wonder why. Isn't it hard just to use the so called Covid Card. because if a kid has the virus isnt that public knowledge? Or are some teams just keeping it hush, hush.   I know you can't mention a kids name, but you just can't fake a positive test.
Sad for Rowan players. Bad way to end a season
(12-03-2020, 02:53 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Looks like a lot of the weaker teams are using the Covid Card to get out of games.  Should had an RPI top 4 playoff in each class about 2 weeks ago and the heck with all these useless games.

I bet Hazard is happy it didn’t happen this way.

(12-03-2020, 10:33 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

Seems to me none of the top teams have Covid issues hmmmm wonder why. Isn't it hard just to use the so called Covid Card. because if a kid has the virus isnt that public knowledge? Or are some teams just keeping it hush, hush.   I know you can't mention a kids name, but you just can't fake a positive test.

You feel bad, stay home and come back in 2 weeks. Fact of the matter is even if any of these kids were to catch it 99% are going to be okay.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • Rebel55
I would say Hazard is happy but with the way things are going this year the 4 team playoff would been adequate. Its gonna get colder and colder the next 2 weeks and not to mention the spread of Covid.
next up for Boyle Co is the winner of Corbin and Johnson Central. So lets discuss that. RPI says Boyle and JC are about even. and Boyle is a 3pt fav or Corbin. Is this fair? what i mean by fair is my assessment correct or how far off am I.
(12-03-2020, 02:34 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: next up for Boyle Co is the winner of Corbin and Johnson Central. So lets discuss that. RPI says Boyle and JC are about even. and Boyle is a 3pt fav or Corbin. Is this fair? what i mean by fair is my assessment correct or how far off am I.

With Boyle 1, JC 2 and Corbin 3 in RPI...Boyle will not face either of these two until Kroger Field. Or so I understand.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Boyle (9-0), which has the highest RPI in Class 4A, will host a semifinal Dec. 11 at Rebel Stadium against the team with the lowest RPI among the other three semifinalists remaining following Friday’s games. If there are no further withdrawals, the possible opponents for that game are Allen County-Scottsville (5-3), Hopkinsville (6-2) and John Hardin (5-2).

Here are the pairings for Friday’s remaining 4A semifinals, with the teams’ RPI rank within the class in parentheses:

Allen County-Scottsville (17) at Franklin County (7)

John Hardin (13) at Hopkinsville (37)

Corbin (3) at Johnson Central (2)
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • Jack Lambert