•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job: Hazard
A-Block Wrote:Yea ... Corbin isn’t winning 4A anytime soon. They’re an avg. program compared to the talent at the top tier 4A schools.
You know better than to say such silly BS as that. lol
A-Block Wrote:If still in 3A I would agree. Just don’t see it happening in 4A. There is a big gap between those two classes. JMHO

Bull Butter. That's crazy talk.
Any word as to whether any interviews have been had for this position?
single shot Wrote:Not sure anyone in 4A is gonna be able to handle Johnson Central next year, Corbin’s Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior class all have potential D1 talent and should put Corbin back in the running...program’s graduate players every year and kids move up the depth chart every year to replace them...

That’s like saying bell would have beat corbin this year after we hung almost 50 on them. Twice!!! It took 3 of the top 4 teams in 3A to move up and they still couldn’t win a title with a QB they recruited. I feel for them next year.
Hound05 Wrote:That’s like saying bell would have beat corbin this year after we hung almost 50 on them. Twice!!! It took 3 of the top 4 teams in 3A to move up and they still couldn’t win a title with a QB they recruited. I feel for them next year.

You don't need to be talking about recruiting. lol
What is the latest? I heard that wanted to hire before Christmas.
Believe they’ve done some interviews but that’s all I’ve heard. Believe they want to make a decision by the time the kids are back from the break!
pjdoug Wrote:You don't need to be talking about recruiting. lol

We don’t “recruit” we systematically relocate kids to a better district haha.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Sully is the Head Coach in waiting at Pikeville whenever Coach Mac decides to hang it up.

My very thoughts HP. I was thinking it, and you said it.
Hound05 Wrote:We don’t “recruit” we systematically relocate kids to a better district haha.

Confusednicker::truestory:
Scott Grizzle (Greenup)
Anthony Hampton (Shelby Valley)

Both have a shot at the job
Hound05 Wrote:We don’t “recruit” we systematically relocate kids to a better district haha.
brainworshed. part of the dumbing down process. lol
CA3 Wrote:Scott Grizzle (Greenup)
Anthony Hampton (Shelby Valley)

Both have a shot at the job
Hazard is in trouble if that is all they can come up with.
Already putting down coaches. Maybe you should apply for the job. Guess not you just want to run your mouth. Should be a better man and support whoever they hire.
Why do we think when our schools are looking for a new coach that every top coach in the state wants to coach there? Every fan base does this hahah it’s so funny!! These guys are teachers first and coaches second! Personally I think Hazard would be very lucky to get a coach like Scott to relocate his family for that job! Like I said before....nobody wants to move to Hazard ....most are looking for a way out of places like this! I’m not downing hazard at all but with coal gone it’s not an attractive place to raise your family! I hope they find the right guy for the job that understands their proud history and success they’ve had as a small school! No better man for that then Scott Grizzle
Football Pride 002 Wrote:Already putting down coaches. Maybe you should apply for the job. Guess not you just want to run your mouth. Should be a better man and support whoever they hire.

Don't cry.Maybe they'll hire you.
No need to cry just stating the obvious. Some folks just like to run their mouth because they feel bad about their abilities and it makes them feel better. Didn't apply for the job not a coach.
Not sure if Pjdoug has any insight on north eastern KY football but Grizzle would be a great hire for Hazard. Greenup once had the state’s longest losing streak right before he was hired.
Chris Gamble the first year head coach from Magoffin County is the top candidate for the Hazard job is what I heard
Football Pride 002 Wrote:No need to cry just stating the obvious. Some folks just like to run their mouth because they feel bad about their abilities and it makes them feel better. Didn't apply for the job not a coach.

I stated the obvious and you whined about it.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Not sure if Pjdoug has any insight on north eastern KY football but Grizzle would be a great hire for Hazard. Greenup once had the state’s longest losing streak right before he was hired.

They still are not very good. They won 4 games this year.
David Jones from Bourbon Co????
wolfcat Wrote:David Jones from Bourbon Co????

Applied, they never called is what I heard.
Wow really to me that wouldnt be my top candidate for the job
He already wants out of bourbon county?
Would be my thought exactly.
UCfan1 Wrote:He already wants out of bourbon county?

Not sure if it was that exactly. From my understanding he never intended on staying away from the mountains long term. Was just wanting for a potential better job to open up back here in the mountains. Would have been a good fit for him I believe.

But that could also be one reason they never called him back. Afraid he’d get in and then bounce in a few years?

With Chuck leaving Boyle he may actually have a shot at doing well at Bourbon now. I also don’t think Bourbon gave him a job at the school. From what others over at Belfry have told me he’s working some job elsewhere on a horrible shift plus coaching.
A-Block Wrote:Not sure if it was that exactly. From my understanding he never intended on staying away from the mountains long term. Was just wanting for a potential better job to open up back here in the mountains. Would have been a good fit for him I believe.

But that could also be one reason they never called him back. Afraid he’d get in and then bounce in a few years?

With Chuck leaving Boyle he may actually have a shot at doing well at Bourbon now. I also don’t think Bourbon gave him a job at the school. From what others over at Belfry have told me he’s working some job elsewhere on a horrible shift plus coaching.
I don’t blame him one bit for wanting to leave then.
A-Block Wrote:Not sure if it was that exactly. From my understanding he never intended on staying away from the mountains long term. Was just wanting for a potential better job to open up back here in the mountains. Would have been a good fit for him I believe.

Bourbon wonders why they never have a competitive program. I get school jobs are tight, but if you cant even get your HC a job in the district.......
It sounds like he doesn’t have a college degree or he doesn’t have a teaching degree.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next