Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co vs Highlands
jumpshooter Wrote:Hey, FoSho and Jack, Reese has family in Irvine! Heard he was considering a mid season transfer to the Engineers and he would be eligible immediately :biglmao:

We could only wish! lol

He does. He would be a great addition. 😉
Frank Martin Wrote:This may be the funniest post I seen yet. Self awareness is a rare trait.

Boyle by 2-3 TD’s.

Glad you got to seen it.

Self awareness would have you realize it was meant (in part) for you.
FoSho Wrote:Glad you got to seen it.

Self awareness would have you realize it was meant (in part) for you.

Dang, I should have proof read. If only I had no life except one lived through the Boyle County Rebels I would have had the time.
Will there be a running clock by halftime?
Frank Martin Wrote:Dang, I should have proof read. If only I had no life except one lived through the Boyle County Rebels I would have had the time.

I have a great life outside of the Rebels.

I have a great family.

I got lots of friends.

I have a great job.

And I got Jesus.
UK1fan Wrote:Will there be a running clock by halftime?

Coming from a Corbin fan who has watched Highlands first hand this year......A big NO :dontthink

No
For the HHS fans, I think this is going to be a great game between two evenly matched teams.

Can you share some of the players who you think are going to be heading off to play at the next level? Boyle fans have shared a lot about there's and I'm certain there is some great talent on the Birds.
Hatz Wrote:For the HHS fans, I think this is going to be a great game between two evenly matched teams.

Can you share some of the players who you think are going to be heading off to play at the next level? Boyle fans have shared a lot about there's and I'm certain there is some great talent on the Birds.

#1 Brycen Huddleston - LB (Eastern Michigan)

No, Highlands will not put a running clock on Boyle by halftime 😁
sstack Wrote:No, Highlands will not put a running clock on Boyle by halftime 😁

Well that's good to know. 😳
Think it will be close for about 3 quarters and Boyle will pull away by two scores. That's what I hope will happen anyway. Good luck to both teams and at the ends both come away healthy.
64black&gold Wrote:Think it will be close for about 3 quarters and Boyle will pull away by two scores. That's what I hope will happen anyway. Good luck to both teams and at the ends both come away healthy.

This is pretty reasonable if it gets out of hand it’ll tell a lot of us all we need to know about Boyle...
Is Bartelson a game time decision?
🤐
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. 😬
Exhibit A & B your honor.
I know the answer to the question. Why would I divulge this information to the visiting team? 🤔
Been doing a lot of reflection on this Friday's game versus Highlands. It is going to be a great atmosphere and I look forward to the experience. Highlands is one of, if not, THE best program in KY. They are 1 win from attaining their 900th win as a program. When they get that next win they'll be only the 2nd school IN THE NATION to reach that achievement...that is remarkable.

I know both teams will be ready to play and will feel the pressure of the spotlight. I hope they take some time to realize what they are experiencing and just how special it is. Very few kids get to experience this type of thing and I hope they take it all in and enjoy the game.

Above all else I hope the kids leave it all on the field for their brothers, coaches and school and do so injury free.

This game renews and old rivalry and is what it's all about. It's why Friday Night Lights is so special.

Safe travels to all the HHS faithful.

Go Rebels!!!
sstack Wrote:No, Highlands will not put a running clock on Boyle by halftime 😁

Other way around.
This result will easily determine what shot any team like Anderson and Lexington Catholic have in district play. Though from what I’ve heard from Anderson and seen from Catholic. Catholic would need to be next to perfect offensively and Anderson would need a mud bath to have any shot. Although it sounds like a Dearinger vs Kelly matchup would be great to see along with Allen vs Boyle secondary
UCfan1 Wrote:This result will easily determine what shot any team like Anderson and Lexington Catholic have in district play. Though from what I’ve heard from Anderson and seen from Catholic. Catholic would need to be next to perfect offensively and Anderson would need a mud bath to have any shot. Although it sounds like a Dearinger vs Kelly matchup would be great to see along with Allen vs Boyle secondary

Allen hopes of beating Boyle will vanish when he graduates...
UCfan1 Wrote:This result will easily determine what shot any team like Anderson and Lexington Catholic have in district play. Though from what I’ve heard from Anderson and seen from Catholic. Catholic would need to be next to perfect offensively and Anderson would need a mud bath to have any shot. Although it sounds like a Dearinger vs Kelly matchup would be great to see along with Allen vs Boyle secondary

We took the passing game away from LexCath last year. Last season he threw for 99 yards, but he rushed for a lot.

Curious what the Rebels staff will plan for this years contest?!?!

But first things first........Highlands.
Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game for both tonight. Honestly I see Boyle County winning now by how much that is to determined. Will be getting updates tonight or at least I hope I can.
Patriot1 Wrote:Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game for both tonight. Honestly I see Boyle County winning now by how much that is to determined. Will be getting updates tonight or at least I hope I can.

Agreed. Injuries are rough especially for seniors. Can kill recruitment if they are good enough
Boyle county 28
Highlands 21
Is there any live streams to this game? I watched Boyle vs Cal on youtube
Danielbellcounty50 Wrote:Is there any live streams to this game? I watched Boyle vs Cal on youtube

Was told the same crew would be broadcasting this one as well.
Watch the highlights of the CAL game and watching the Danville game now. Once again Boyle County scored two early touchdowns on busted plays with not a defender in site. Can’t expect Highlands to play such undisciplined defense. Boyle has big boys, but I think Highlands will have more speed. Highlands can play with Boyle from the little bit of their games I have seen