Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Bell 44 Casey 13
BellCo18 Wrote:Corbin still chasing for that State Title since 1982??? Way most of you act, you win State every year. Once you play away from home. You lose.

I know one place we won on the road and sent the clock running, do you not remember that.
You experts on here can look at my posts I’m a Bell fan but I am usually fairly accurate I don’t hate on anybody while a lot of you were picking Casey or Bell in a squeaker I said and was seconded by pjdoug. Bell very very big
When I’m wrong I acknowledge it and eat my crow
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Let’s start with a 2017 state runner up, then let’s got to three losses in two years. Two of which one a state championship and one being a runner up. Back to the three losses that’s just one more than Corbin gave bell last year alone, and just for the record bell will get one more in oct. also bell beat Casey co, not taking anything away from Casey but since when have they been world beaters. Bell is definitely on the upswing and are probably ahead of where they expected to be and congrats to them for getting the win against Casey I honestly had this a 50/50 game.

Where in all this am I reading State Champs? Nobody remembers 2nd place. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫. Last time Corbin won a state championship? 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I know one place we won on the road and sent the clock running, do you not remember that.

Exactly right. That was in 2017. Dudleys first year back. You guys wasn't the only team to beat us last year. Even Casey Co whipped us at home. Year 2 under Dudley now. If anyone that truly knows high school football in this state. Knows what Dudley can do. Enjoy while you can.
Look I really like that Bell is on their way back to being competitive, it's good for KY HS Football, but Corbin will have no problem with the Bobcats.

I'd say something like:

35-14
I saw the game last night and Bell was impressive. I can tell you that Corbin will have trouble with Bell. I know the game is at Corbin and that is big.
FoSho Wrote:Look I really like that Bell is on their way back to being competitive, it's good for KY HS Football, but Corbin will have no problem with the Bobcats.

I'd say something like:

35-14

:Thumbs:Confusednicker:
BellCo18 Wrote:Exactly right. That was in 2017. Dudleys first year back. You guys wasn't the only team to beat us last year. Even Casey Co whipped us at home. Year 2 under Dudley now. If anyone that truly knows high school football in this state. Knows what Dudley can do. Enjoy while you can.
While we can? I guess that’ll be a while since you won’t play is anymore
BellCo18 Wrote:Corbin still chasing for that State Title since 1982??? Way most of you act, you win State every year. Once you play away from home. You lose.

Still chasing a QUALITY WIN?? Way most of you act, you beat the patriots every week. Not Fat Pats Patriots either. Once you play CORBIN anywhere. YOU LOSE. hah
Hound05 Wrote:Still chasing a QUALITY WIN?? Way most of you act, you beat the patriots every week. Not Fat Pats Patriots either. Once you play CORBIN anywhere. YOU LOSE. hah

This year wherever we play anyone. WE WIN. Unlike you, i believe that once you left the city of Corbin and played a good team, you added a loss to your record.
BoyleCo Wrote:Lol Central is NOT as good as everyone thinks. Bell is not as good as Corbin but better than Central. Boyle is number 1 and Belfry is 2nd with Corbin number 3 at this point.

You must not watch a lot of football outside of boyle.
BellMiddle Wrote:This year wherever we play anyone. WE WIN. Unlike you, i believe that once you left the city of Corbin and played a good team, you added a loss to your record.

We I’m sure we’d win every game too if we weren’t playing state championship teams and started playing Vanilla High school. Hahah
[quote=Hound05]While we can? I guess that’ll be a while since you won’t play is anymore[/QUOT

don't know what has been told on either side of each team but I was sitting there when coach made the call trying to keep each other on the schedule and even offered to come back down there next year to keep the rivalry going so I am not blaming anyone but these home and away games need to stay on the schedule
Dudley is the best coach in Ky.
Hound05 Wrote:While we can? I guess that’ll be a while since you won’t play is anymore

It would be great to see what would happen to corbin if they played the cats for the following years. Maybe this year Bell can shock some people against the hounds, but we will have to wait and see. what i do know is this team is flooded with amazing underclassmen talent. 7 starters on defense are sophomores. No seniors on the offense or defensive line. star quarterback, running back, and wide receiver all have one more year of eligibility. Idk how much corbin relies on their seniors... but i do know Bell has firepower for years to come.
Hacksaw Wrote:Where in all this am I reading State Champs? Nobody remembers 2nd place. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫. Last time Corbin won a state championship? 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫.

Granted a state championship is the pinnacle everyone is trying to reach and it’s been a while since we’ve won one. However acting like Corbin is some unaccomplished nobody is complete homerism, count up the district and regional titles since that time. Bell Co has never won a title without Dudley every time he leaves things go to shit next time he leaves will be no different...
BellMiddle Wrote:It would be great to see what would happen to corbin if they played the cats for the following years. Maybe this year Bell can shock some people against the hounds, but we will have to wait and see. what i do know is this team is flooded with amazing underclassmen talent. 7 starters on defense are sophomores. No seniors on the offense or defensive line. star quarterback, running back, and wide receiver all have one more year of eligibility. Idk how much corbin relies on their seniors... but i do know Bell has firepower for years to come.

Good thing we’re not gonna have to face all this talent with the couple measly middle school state championship teams we got coming up the pipe....:eyeroll:
BobcatForever Wrote:[quote=Hound05]While we can? I guess that’ll be a while since you won’t play is anymore[/QUOT

don't know what has been told on either side of each team but I was sitting there when coach made the call trying to keep each other on the schedule and even offered to come back down there next year to keep the rivalry going so I am not blaming anyone but these home and away games need to stay on the schedule

Yeah we are playing the likes of Alcoa, Beechwood, Danville, Mayfield, etc. but we’re running from Bell Co horseshit :lame:
BoyleCo Wrote:Lol Central is NOT as good as everyone thinks. Bell is not as good as Corbin but better than Central. Boyle is number 1 and Belfry is 2nd with Corbin number 3 at this point.

What makes you think Bell is better than Central? Have you seen both play?
64black&gold Wrote:What makes you think Bell is better than Central? Have you seen both play?

Bell has added a couple nice athletic kids no doubt, but their offensive and defensive line are suspect, Central would curb stomp em...
I have seen Bell and Central play. I watched Central play 3 games on film. Saw Bell in a scrimmage and one game on film. I’m telling you Bell is better all around. Bells line is way better than Centrals. Central has better skill kids. It would be a close game no doubt and Central may win but played 10 times, Bell wins 6 or 7. Corbin Vs Bell, Corbin wins 6 or 7, Boyle beats them all 8 or 9 our of 10. I have not watch d Belfry so I just rate them on rep and schedule
chs crazy Wrote:[quote=BobcatForever]

Yeah we are playing the likes of Alcoa, Beechwood, Danville, Mayfield, etc. but we’re running from Bell Co horseshit :lame:

nobody said you was running just saying don't know why the 2 cant get together and still play:eyeroll: :Clap:
chs crazy Wrote:[quote=BobcatForever]

and the same:lame: from here we are not running from anyone
Dudley found a week that Corbin had filled and only offered that week. While he had other weeks that Corbin did he didn’t offer any other. I would love to see us continue to play but we ar not going to. If not Corbin, why don’t we play Boyle or Belfry? Not going to happen. We find a big name team that is way down for the win. It hurts us down the road. Our schedule has to get better, prove me wrong and make a great schedule.
Guys I’m not trying to be rude, but please start a new thread to hash all of this out. This is off topic for this thread.
BellMiddle Wrote:It would be great to see what would happen to corbin if they played the cats for the following years. Maybe this year Bell can shock some people against the hounds, but we will have to wait and see. what i do know is this team is flooded with amazing underclassmen talent. 7 starters on defense are sophomores. No seniors on the offense or defensive line. star quarterback, running back, and wide receiver all have one more year of eligibility. Idk how much corbin relies on their seniors... but i do know Bell has firepower for years to come.
Well I do know our current freshman class down is loaded and dominated everyone around this area. I think you all know that too
It’s the same thing every year for at least the last 5... Bell has got a chance to win it this year... You are NoT winning this year either.... Whoever says that Corbin won’t schedule Bell is a FOOL. Dud didn’t want none. That’s a fact, Jack. Smile

You do realize the Corbin went on the road twice last year during the playoffs and won right? One of those included going to Louisville central, arguably one of the toughest places in the state to get a win. How many times has dudley and bell county been able to go on the road and get a tough win like that in the playoffs?
bcpc Wrote:It’s the same thing every year for at least the last 5... Bell has got a chance to win it this year... You are NoT winning this year either.... Whoever says that Corbin won’t schedule Bell is a FOOL. Dud didn’t want none. That’s a fact, Jack. Smile

Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke::yawn: