Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Bell 44 Casey 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final. Bobcats were clicking tonight.
Way to go Bobcats!
Let the conversation began.
WhyLie Wrote:Let the conversation began.

Casey County is mediocre at best.
Congratulations Bobcats!!

I was WRONG!!

Glad I was, too!!
All the naysayers and “so called” genious’s will come with the excuses. Excuse #1. Bell hasn’t played anyone. #2. Muddy field. Etc etc. Just waiting for a Corbin troll to come into the conversation. 😆
Hacksaw Wrote:All the naysayers and “so called” genious’s will come with the excuses. Excuse #1. Bell hasn’t played anyone. #2. Muddy field. Etc etc. Just waiting for a Corbin troll to come into the conversation. 😆

Congrats. Excuses for what? I must be missing something I guess??
Hacksaw Wrote:All the naysayers and “so called” genious’s will come with the excuses. Excuse #1. Bell hasn’t played anyone. #2. Muddy field. Etc etc. Just waiting for a Corbin troll to come into the conversation. 😆

What is genious's? No need to being Corbin into the mix. Congrats Bobcats
Hound05 Wrote:Congrats. Excuses for what? I must be missing something I guess??

Ask and ye shall receive. I was expecting you first. Thanks
Congrats to Bell
Genious:

It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Genious
AverageJoe Wrote:What is genious's? No need to being Corbin into the mix. Congrats Bobcats

It means more than one. One being singular=genius. Other is plural=genius’s. Sorry on the misspelling also, I usually pride myself on spelling. 😆
Anyway congratulations Bobcats. Keep it going.
Love looking back on the prediction thread. Bell rolled in this game. Could had scored 70 easy.
I was in attendance tonight. Bobcats looked impressive tonight. QB is very shifty and fast. Running backs run hard. Defense played very solid. Bell is worth keeping an eye on in November! Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats Bobcats! And why can't it be left at that? What's with all this Corbin talk on a thread that should be nothing more than congratulations to Bell County for a nice win? Trust me, come October 12, you're going to have as much of the Hounds as you like!
Congratulations to the Bobcats I also was way off on this one
Bell dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Casey’s QB was running for his life most of the night. Bell won this game convincingly, but I disagree with BellCo 18 in that they could of scored 70 easy. Bell did onside kick it in the fourth up 44-6 and recovered it. Young guys came in at that point for Bell and turned the ball over on downs. Congrats to the Bobcats! I think people can give you guys the props you deserve.
AverageJoe Wrote:What is genious's? No need to being Corbin into the mix. Congrats Bobcats

good question Confusednicker:
Bell is definitely better, as they thought they were. IMO, Casey didn't play like I thought they would but Bell's defense is much better than it was last year. Offensively they are some better, but the defense definitely seems to have picked up. The addition of the QB definitely helped them, but all their other kids have improved. Bell might just make a playoff run. I was impressed by them. The old man hasn't done what he's done in his career by sheer luck. As is, Casey is 1-1 in district, Bell is 2-0 (I think), and still in the top 3 teams in district, both having games against Corbin. IMO, this may partially be a matchup type thing. Either way, Bell is not going to be easy for most teams. They did look like a top 5 team in 3A.
BellCo18 Wrote:Love looking back on the prediction thread. Bell rolled in this game. Could had scored 70 easy.

tell me what my prediction was :biggrin:
BellCo18 Wrote:Love looking back on the prediction thread. Bell rolled in this game. Could had scored 70 easy.
without a doubt.
Anyone got a Whitley score? Did they climb to almost .500?
smoke1015 Wrote:Anyone got a Whitley score? Did they climb to almost .500?
Whitley has absolutely nothing to do with this game. You got smoked thoroughly tonight. The Bobcats toyed you and toyed with you Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Bells defense is crazy!! casey’s running back was very talented and hard to tackle but the team swarmed him at all costs. Taking the running attack away and forcing them to throw it. Lots more to improve on before our trip to Corbin but i believe we can surprise some people.
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations Bobcats!!

I was WRONG!!

Glad I was, too!!

There was no muddy field, it was perfect. No need to make excuses for others who aren't making them. Not sure about Corbin. They were there. I'm sure they aren't worried about Casey now, and not sure they are worried about Bell either. But I know they got the info they were looking for.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley has absolutely nothing to do with this game. You got smoked thoroughly tonight. The Bobcats toyed you and toyed with you Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

They don't, I just feel your mediocrity envy. I mean I was rooting for you guys to go, almost .500 tonight. I'm waiting for a score but no one seems to care...
smoke1015 Wrote:They don't, I just feel your mediocrity envy. I mean I was rooting for you guys to go, almost .500 tonight. I'm waiting for a score but no one seems to care...

My team won last night. The only thing you felt tonight was wood in the shed. Your name is smoke because you got that hind end smoked.
BellMiddle Wrote:Bells defense is crazy!! casey’s running back was very talented and hard to tackle but the team swarmed him at all costs. Taking the running attack away and forcing them to throw it. Lots more to improve on before our trip to Corbin but i believe we can surprise some people.

Your defense was much improved. I talked to many of your coach's tonight, and there was only compliments for both programs. Our back is very good, big and powerful, but Bell just had multiple weapons in the backfield. In bone you guys were just a machine. Good luck the tail end of the season.
pjdoug Wrote:My team won last night. The only thing you felt tonight was wood in the shed. Your name is smoke because you got that hind end smoked.

Awesome! Whitley, on the rise!
Ok was it just me in the stands or did casey refuse to go and kick the ball to Bell after they scored with the running clock. 2 minutes were left or just a little under that and instead of kicking off to the bell freshman, they lined up and shook hands. Made no sense to me... like why wouldn’t you let the other guys get in game experience, even if it’s just 3 plays.
Pages: 1 2 3 4