•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
MC and I sat down last night and graded Corbin’s O line on the IMTU scale used by most college programs. We graded them at 73%. That is slightly better than most we played. It’s right around where PT was. It makes me feel even more confident. I’m afraid we might hurt some feeling Friday night.
pjdoug Wrote:Go Redhounds!

:Cheerlead I knew it would happen welcome to the family Dougie, you’ll get used to being a winner just give it time :1:
chs crazy Wrote::Cheerlead I knew it would happen welcome to the family Dougie, you’ll get used to being a winner just give it time :1:

Are you sure you want a grit in the family? Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:MC and I sat down last night and graded Corbin’s O line on the IMTU scale used by most college programs. We graded them at 73%. That is slightly better than most we played. It’s right around where PT was. It makes me feel even more confident. I’m afraid we might hurt some feeling Friday night.

Paducah Tilghman score 27pts against mayfield..................Bingo :Cheerlead

Corbin 43
Mayfield 21
( after adjustment in my prediction)
mysonis55 Wrote:MC and I sat down last night and graded Corbin’s O line on the IMTU scale used by most college programs. We graded them at 73%. That is slightly better than most we played. It’s right around where PT was. It makes me feel even more confident. I’m afraid we might hurt some feeling Friday night.

I still say that 73% is generous but it is a better IMTU score than most teams get
64SUR Wrote:Paducah Tilghman score 27pts against mayfield..................Bingo :Cheerlead

Corbin 43
Mayfield 21
( after adjustment in my prediction)

You don’t have the speed that PT does. They may not be fully adjusted to their new system but, they have track speed on the field. If you ever saw all the state titles for track listed at their stadium, you would understand. That’s why I get so disheartened when I see them underachieving over the past decade. On any given day of any year, they have speed.
You gotta give it a rest on that one MC. I know you thought he missed a couple blocks but, the boy did just enough to qualify for makeup no the block. He did slow down the defender.
Sorry spell check messed that one sentence up.
What is a IMTU scales .......:popcorn:
Hound05 just tell the hounds to stay home they got defeated by IMTU by almost 20 percent just on the line, you guys haven’t got a chance. I love this numbers means the game is taken off the field and put into computers. Well it is a good sign tho, won’t get any players hurt. Maybe just aching fingers. Love it hahahahaha.
Yea I’m sure feelings will be hurt when your guys realize they haven’t faced a QB, WRs, or RB’s like we have. Not to mention baby gronk out there. Adding on to the fact you gave up 27 points to PT. And oh yeah, you WONT SCORE THAT MUCH ON THE BEST D YOULL PROBABLY FACE ALL YEAR.

But all that’s based on “your” ratings of our team. Hahah. I’m sure you were as fair as you were when grading yourselves. Why wouldn’t you be? But then again you do know “something” about us that gives you some confidence. Hopefully a few minor adjustments will shut that down though.

*im just giving ya hard time 55*
mysonis55 Wrote:You gotta give it a rest on that one MC. I know you thought he missed a couple blocks but, the boy did just enough to qualify for makeup no the block. He did slow down the defender.

#55 triping over your own feet cant be counted as a block!
Patriot1 Wrote:Hound05 just tell the hounds to stay home they got defeated by IMTU by almost 20 percent just on the line, you guys haven’t got a chance. I love this numbers means the game is taken off the field and put into computers. Well it is a good sign tho, won’t get any players hurt. Maybe just aching fingers. Love it hahahahaha.
I love the whole speed thing they talk about. That we just couldn’t understand hahah. Bet the house Boyle had more speed than PT did and they didn’t put up 50 on us. I guess it’s a good thing we are playing football and not track. Or in 55’s case, a damn intro to calculus match. I’m predicting we win by 3 scores. Which to some could be 6 to 18 points hahahah
64SUR Wrote:What is a IMTU scales .......:popcorn:

Seriously? Did you play football? It is a grade system used by a great many high schools and colleges. I bet Corbin uses it
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Seriously? Did you play football? It is a grade system used by a great many high schools and colleges. I bet Corbin uses it

Pretty sure it wasn’t around when SUR suited up.
Hound05 Wrote:I love the whole speed thing they talk about. That we just couldn’t understand hahah. Bet the house Boyle had more speed than PT did and they didn’t put up 50 on us. I guess it’s a good thing we are playing football and not track. Or in 55’s case, a damn intro to calculus match. I’m predicting we win by 3 scores. Which to some could be 6 to 18 points hahahah

Hound05 tell me how the IMTU grades the heart and soul of these young men. Do they do EKG?
Well me and my buddy have now watched all the Corbin games on film and after we graded them ourselves using IMTU I don’t see any chance we lose to Corbin, ZERO
rookie57 Wrote:Well me and my buddy have now watched all the Corbin games on film and after we graded them ourselves using IMTU I don’t see any chance we lose to Corbin, ZERO

Mayfield may win this game, but that IMTU won’t have one thing to do with it. Mayfield is rich in tradition for many years and should be very proud of it and derserve it. That gets you 0 points on the score board this year for any of that. The young men on the field will decide this game and the team that executes best and makes the fewest mistakes wins. So good luck to both, hope for an injury free game for both and would love to watch this game but I will be at another game.
Hatz Wrote:I watched the game. Mayfield scored on the last play of the game to make it 15 points.

Their first score came when Danville was backed up with a substitute QB mishandling everything fir a series.

Danville’s Offense was too fast for the Cards and their D Line was too much for their offense.

I’m no Corbin homer because of an event years ago in 1990.
So.. I'm not riding this as an excuse because we did get beat an Danville out played us, but we went through a gauntlet to get to the state game, as we usally do.. Danville had their ticket handed to them... let's see how that works for them this year with cal an desales eatin from their table.
This game last year Corbin won.. were they better than us... No... we were beat up from the week prior.. is it a excuse, not ment to be just the truth.. last years Corbin game was close as the one before it in 2016 one point separated the score, in 17' 4yrds separated the two offenses 221 Corbin vs 225 may.. now this year.. we come into this game as fresh as we ever have in the last 4 yrs... an this year the game will end like the 1st one in this four game series did in 2015 .. it will at least be a two score victory for the cardinals... an the separation will happen in the second half..only tow shots Corbin has is the rain forecasted an the cards defense has not been as solid as the liking.. last year they were giving up 19.2 points per game entering this one.... this year 20.6 is the number entering the matchup an out of the 103 pts given up 28 have been at the hands of iv late in game... Corbin will receive a spankin.... I wanna see fb/YouTube video after the loss too.... Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote::Cheerlead I knew it would happen welcome to the family Dougie, you’ll get used to being a winner just give it time :1:

Just not gonna happen this week....:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:What is a IMTU scales .......:popcorn:

64, I thought you was a student of football. That system is basic to football. It’s so basic that most of the youth coaches here in Mayfield use it to grade their players.

You need to get one of your coach friends to show you this. It’s probably the best scouting tool that you as a fan can use.
Is kickoff at 7?
55 i Need to see the beechwood versus corbin game film.. up until then the Estep kid had a pretty solid IMTU rating this year with only one interception.... but the 2 interceptions in the beechwood game really killed his rating
Hound05 Wrote:I love the whole speed thing they talk about. That we just couldn’t understand hahah. Bet the house Boyle had more speed than PT did and they didn’t put up 50 on us. I guess it’s a good thing we are playing football and not track. Or in 55’s case, a damn intro to calculus match. I’m predicting we win by 3 scores. Which to some could be 6 to 18 points hahahah

Seriously....stop smoking crack. It has messed up way to many brain cells
If he continues on that course an tries passing on our guys like that he may be in for a long night.. I could see another 2-3 interceptions easy.. Corbin better keep it on the ground like UC an PT did....
Hound05 Wrote:I was worried a little until fat pat gave his prediction! Buddy you’re like a goat that keeps the race horse calm.
tater cakes and bird for a midnight snack.

I sat at the round table with 64 and others to get a grade of your mental capacity, and came to the conclusion that you are in meltdown mode, and will completely lose it by Friday night after Corbin spanks you .
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Are you sure you want a grit in the family? Confusednicker:

Anybody would be proud to be my cousin. That's why I have more cousins than 64SUR.
mysonis55 Wrote:You don’t have the speed that PT does. They may not be fully adjusted to their new system but, they have track speed on the field. If you ever saw all the state titles for track listed at their stadium, you would understand. That’s why I get so disheartened when I see them underachieving over the past decade. On any given day of any year, they have speed.
You've been pumping the track stars up for years. They are a mediocre team.
Hound05 Wrote:Yea I’m sure feelings will be hurt when your guys realize they haven’t faced a QB, WRs, or RB’s like we have. Not to mention baby gronk out there. Adding on to the fact you gave up 27 points to PT. And oh yeah, you WONT SCORE THAT MUCH ON THE BEST D YOULL PROBABLY FACE ALL YEAR.

But all that’s based on “your” ratings of our team. Hahah. I’m sure you were as fair as you were when grading yourselves. Why wouldn’t you be? But then again you do know “something” about us that gives you some confidence. Hopefully a few minor adjustments will shut that down though.

*im just giving ya hard time 55*

I hope your simple adjustments work better than his did Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next