•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Granny Bear Wrote:64SUR is kin to everybody either playing or coaching football east of I-75. I thought you knew that!!

cardsfan, you need to grow a thick skin really fast if you want to trash talk with the big boys. They don't mean anything by it, just poking some fun.
I

As I said in the other thread, rustling is for cattle; ruffling is for feathers!!

Confusednicker:
I can talk trash with the best. Been laughing all day. You guys are great. And its rustle where im from....shoot boy we country......lol
Can't we all just get along?
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin had 4 sacks in that game. :biggrin:

I was there. After the kid held the ball, made a gallon of Kool-Aid, extra sugar, and then baked brownies...Then Corbin get a few sacks on last minute scrambles. Never saw pass protection that long at the high-school level...But Corbin mainly runshes only 3 or 4, drop the linebackers into coverage, or the flats and I didn't see many blitz packages, at least that game. Beechwood's O-line is incredible.
smoke1015 Wrote:I was there. After the kid held the ball, made a gallon of Kool-Aid, extra sugar, and then baked brownies...Then Corbin get a few sacks on last minute scrambles. Never saw pass protection that long at the high-school level...But Corbin mainly runshes only 3 or 4, drop the linebackers into coverage, or the flats and I didn't see many blitz packages, at least that game. Beechwood's O-line is incredible.

I thought Beechwood had a long time to throw as well but those sacks were because of the excellent pass coverage. Beechwood’s QB held the ball WAY too long.
I don't think it will be a blow out but I can see Mayfield scoring in the 50's. I think the pace of the game could lead to a higher scoring game for both teams. I just don't see Mayfield losing to this team 2 years in a row. 35-24
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Your right. Hey im a dummy. What was i thinking. Nobody can run or pass on corbin. You guys are great. :1:

Hahaha ok. Now act like butt hurt child after you got called out on an idiotic comment about some nobody being able to run all over us hahah. You’re all or none ain’t ya boy.

I’m just rustling yours Wink
Shewww. It was starting to get to a belfry ca Pikeville thread level hahahah. I seriously hope no one takes any of this stuff said to serious. Unless it comes from Doug. He is 100% serious and means everything he says. He told me so
Tica Wrote:Already three pages long and it's just Sunday evening.

This page is long because of about 6 guys that do 90% of the posting, they actuallgot into arguments with themselves.......
64SUR Wrote:You’re chances of making the crow club is about 99% :Cheerlead

If anyone knows about the crow club, you would.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Paducah Tilghman would run all over your defense.

That's hilarious. lol
cardsfan9051 Wrote:I didnt block nobody. Im on here rustling feathers. Corbin fans are great. Just like T-rex's. They have BIG HEADS AND LITTLE ARMS.....hahaha

You might be kin to me Confusednicker:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Ok for real tho guys. Heres my real prediction on the game. This game has the making to be one for the ages. Mayfields defense has not been very good at times this year. Their offense however is explosive. Dont really know much about corbin except what i have read. In saying that i say mayfield by 3. Its been fun messing with you guys. Sorry i made some mad but it was all in fun. Just love to rustle feathers. Good luck to you guys
You'll have to better than that to make me mad. lol
FoSho Wrote:Can't we all just get along?
No!
smoke1015 Wrote:I was there. After the kid held the ball, made a gallon of Kool-Aid, extra sugar, and then baked brownies...Then Corbin get a few sacks on last minute scrambles. Never saw pass protection that long at the high-school level...But Corbin mainly runshes only 3 or 4, drop the linebackers into coverage, or the flats and I didn't see many blitz packages, at least that game. Beechwood's O-line is incredible.
4 sacks and gave up a little over 200 yards against an incredible offensive line?
mysonis55 Wrote:If anyone knows about the crow club, you would.

I've seen you crowing right before getting knocked off the perch.
Hound05 Wrote:Shewww. It was starting to get to a belfry ca Pikeville thread level hahahah. I seriously hope no one takes any of this stuff said to serious. Unless it comes from Doug. He is 100% serious and means everything he says. He told me so

I'm too nice.
Mayfield by 35 bigguns.
Corbin 42 Mayfield 21
Hard to imagine that Mayfields offense can do in 4 quarters what it took Beechwood,Danville, Pulaski co,and Whitley Co 16 combined quarters to do....which is score 51 points.

Important to know that most of Pulaskis 20 was put on post running clock...

Mayfield's O must be one bad egg.
FoSho Wrote:Mayfield by 35 bigguns.

I'm smelling the sarcasm, but, I do appreciate a reply without Boyle Co thrown into the conversation. :Clap:
The Spread Wrote:Hard to imagine that Mayfields offense can do in 4 quarters what it took Beechwood,Danville, Pulaski co,and Whitley Co 16 combined quarters to do....which is score 51 points.

I certainly don't expect Mayfield to put up 51 points, but, I do feel fairly certain they'll put up several more points than any of the 4 teams you mentioned above. There offense is legit.
The Spread Wrote:Hard to imagine that Mayfields offense can do in 4 quarters what it took Beechwood,Danville, Pulaski co,and Whitley Co 16 combined quarters to do....which is score 51 points.

Come watch.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:I certainly don't expect Mayfield to put up 51 points, but, I do feel fairly certain they'll put up several more points than any of the 4 teams you mentioned above. There offense is legit.

I do.
MF has advantages in Offensive skill players, coaching and tradition. C has better D and trench players. I am starting to doubt whether my original prediction of C being the favorite is correct.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:MF has advantages in Offensive skill players, coaching and tradition. C has better D and trench players. I am starting to doubt whether my original prediction of C being the favorite is correct.

It’s not correct. I know something you don’t know MC. Been doing my usual research and extra convo. Let’s just say, this ain’t the same Corbin as last year. It will be proven Friday.
Children, I hate to see Friday roll around. I've enjoyed reading this thread so much and it's only Tuesday!

I know a lot about Corbin; the area, the team and the fans. The fans are insufferable, egotistic and unobjective. They always have been. I know far less about Mayfield, but have been looking at film and reading about them a lot. Judging from this thread alone, Mayfield fans rival Corbin fans in their insufferability.

These teams are close REALLY close. If I chose a winner, I would normally give the nod to the team with home field advantage. That isn't a factor in this game.

I believe this will be a slobberknocker of a game and the final score will be very very close; a single digit difference.

So please stay within the rules but keep up the egotistical insufferable banter.

[SIZE="2"]Every single kid on every single high school football team deserves the passion from their fan base that these two teams have!!
[/SIZE]

Praying for an injury free contest!!

I dislike both teams but with that said MF 34 Corbin 14. I can not wait to see Corbin in 4a next year. Good luck to both teams.
Cards 28-27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KYHSFBFan Wrote:I certainly don't expect Mayfield to put up 51 points, but, I do feel fairly certain they'll put up several more points than any of the 4 teams you mentioned above. There offense is legit.
combined?
mysonis55 Wrote:I do.

I do expect you to cry waiting for 51 points. You get tore up and completely out of what mind you have, and set your self up for disappointment. I thought The Danville thrashing would have humbled you some, but you're still delusional and talking out the wrong end.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next