•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
mysonis55 Wrote:You are about to see those amazing receivers. I think I have stated on here before, this very well could be the best offense Mayfield has had ever. That means even better than 2010. Watch the game, you will be pleasantly surprised.

He will but you won't.
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:I agree Mayfield has a great mid range game but you guys better watch the film again on us and the deep ball Cade Neelt D Perry and Conner guthree along with 4 or 5 others can go deep and talking about a great running back we have one in Ken Trae Matthrws if u stop the pass he will shred u if u stop the run we pass u to death so its pick your posion either way doesnt matter to us.
looks like you had one too many with the slurred text.
jamesdeane Wrote:Probably because in '15 and '16 he was a member of the football team and played significant minutes during those games. It would look kinda odd to come off the field and pick up a camera and start recording don't ya think?

That post didn't deserve a reply, but with the beautifully written sarcasm I believe you are kin to me Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Don’t forget to bring your’re homeboys referee’s again this year. :ref2::ref2::ref2: You will need them to keep this game close. Remember 55 I also llook into the future and saw you begging to the mayfield coach not to played Corbin again. :biglmao::

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Where in the hell is that weed plant Pjdoug Confusednicker:

wherever you want it to be.
dt812005 Wrote:Well hope thats not the case. MF played as awful as they could last year against Corbin and was still right there in the fourth. Having alot of kids return from that team I like our chances. Corbin made a whole video on YouTube after they beat Mayfield like that was their state championship. Reminds me of when marshall county beat Mayfield in 03 in the regular season and had shirts made to celebrate the win. Smh

Mayfield beat Marshall County 46-0 in 2003 so I doubt the claim they made shirts celebrating a win that year. It would have to have been 01,05,06, or 07 since that is the 4 times they have beat Mayfield.
Kinda hate that this series will end, but with Mayfield moving from a 4 team district to a 5 team district game 6 now becomes a mandatory district game for Mayfield so it's unavoidable. Hope these 2 to end it in a classic.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Mayfield beat Marshall County 46-0 in 2003 so I doubt the claim they made shirts celebrating a win that year. It would have to have been 01,05,06, or 07 since that is the 4 times they have beat Mayfield.

Now we need a shirt for proof, or that myth is busted Confusednicker:
I think the Cardinals win a thriller 29-27.
pjdoug Wrote:That post didn't deserve a reply, but with the beautifully written sarcasm I believe you are kin to me Confusednicker:

I'm sure you're kin...your daddy's sister?
Does Mayfield have the O-line to allow the time for deep throws against Corbin?
Tica Wrote:Does Mayfield have the O-line to allow the time for deep throws against Corbin?

The line has been a pleasant surprise being so young but this will be a test. Win or lose it will tell you something.

So far...the answer is yes.
Yes
Snakesnot Wrote:I'm sure you're kin...your daddy's sister?

You're so creative. I thought even you could do better than that.
Tica Wrote:Does Mayfield have the O-line to allow the time for deep throws against Corbin?

I haven't seen Corbin have trouble pressuring the quarterbacks yet. Maybe they will against Mayfield though.
pjdoug Wrote:looks like you had one too many with the slurred text.

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Don’t forget to bring your’re homeboys referee’s again this year. :ref2::ref2::ref2: You will need them to keep this game close. Remember 55 I also llook into the future and saw you begging to the mayfield coach not to played Corbin again. :biglmao::

myson55 you better bring your ref crew cause I think 64sur is bringing his as well Confusednicker:
Corbin in my mind is the favorite. They have played a better schedule than us as WKY football this year has not been as good as it usually is. Corbin is also more battle tested in tight games. The Cards young line and offense in generally has been well ahead of schedule and they should score enough to win. Its the Cards defense that has thus far been the area of concern and unless they play better than they have so far this year they give us good reason to be concerned. Looking over the IMTU grading system results, the run defense has graded out below 80% twice. The Cards pass defense has been pretty solid but has not seen a great passing team so far. Even though Corbin is the favorite I will be surprised if Corbin wins. Mayfield seems to always find that Mayfield Magic and Cliff Dew will find it for the Cards in a tight win for the Cards
BobcatForever Wrote:myson55 you better bring your ref crew cause I think 64sur is bringing his as well Confusednicker:

64 don't play around. He brings the whole shebang.
Ok lets get real. Corbin can not and will not stop our offense. Now with that being said our defense has been shaky this year. But IMO Mayfield has to many weapons for corbin to handle. May have to eat my words but im going with mayfield 40 corbin 21.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Corbin in my mind is the favorite. They have played a better schedule than us as WKY football this year has not been as good as it usually is. Corbin is also more battle tested in tight games. The Cards young line and offense in generally has been well ahead of schedule and they should score enough to win. Its the Cards defense that has thus far been the area of concern and unless they play better than they have so far this year they give us good reason to be concerned. Looking over the IMTU grading system results, the run defense has graded out below 80% twice. The Cards pass defense has been pretty solid but has not seen a great passing team so far. Even though Corbin is the favorite I will be surprised if Corbin wins. Mayfield seems to always find that Mayfield Magic and Cliff Dew will find it for the Cards in a tight win for the Cards

Corbin is battle tested for sure, and that should give them a chance to battle in the trenches and win this one, but Mayfield is explosive. This should be a great matchup.
I want to make a bet with Mayfield's coach. If he loses he has to come coach my team Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:64 don't play around. He brings the whole shebang.

:truestory:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Ok lets get real. Corbin can not and will not stop our offense. Now with that being said our defense has been shaky this year. But IMO Mayfield has to many weapons for corbin to handle. May have to eat my words but im going with mayfield 40 corbin 21.
Another 55 personality coming out. I'm a Mayfield fan until people like you show up :ChairHit::ChairHit: :gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:I want to make a bet with Mayfield's coach. If he loses he has to come coach my team Confusednicker:

:coach: PJ putting all CARDS on the Table:popcorn:
BobcatForever Wrote::coach: PJ putting all CARDS on the Table:popcorn:
If he wins I will try to eat all Mayfield ice cream.
Corbin might as well give up on debating Mayfield fans, they think on any given night that they could beat Alabama.
blue55 Wrote:Corbin might as well give up on debating Mayfield fans, they think on any given night that they could beat Alabama.
That's for sure. blue 55, blue 55, set, hut hut. You have a cool username :biglmao:
If I can remember correctly our QB has only been pressured a hand full of times in the pocket. I haven't seen a good blitz package on this team yet, most teams resort to playing coverage. Mayfield has plenty of hazards that could cost them the game , such has their kicking game. I'm sure Corbin is aware and will exploit it. Which leaves us to field position. Corbin can play their cards right and keep Mayfield deep. I also think that the intensity level of play on the defensive side of the ball is lacking the traditional hard hitting player that will tackle like a mad man. We have some that are close but non that have broke through.

I'm excited for Friday
blue55 Wrote:Corbin might as well give up on debating Mayfield fans, they think on any given night that they could beat Alabama.
Ding,,, we have a winner
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next