Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington @ Belfry (PCB) 8/24/18
http://www.wymt.com/livestream2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I’ll never pick against my Pirates but with our QB out and none of the backfield ever started in a game like this it’s going to be tough for this team tonight but I believe if they dig down deep with this oline we got they can get it done
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I’ll never pick against my Pirates but with our QB out and none of the backfield ever started in a game like this it’s going to be tough for this team tonight but I believe if they dig down deep with this oline we got they can get it done

The QB isn’t going to be out long is he? I didn’t know that but hope everything is alright and not long term out.
Patriot1 Wrote:The QB isn’t going to be out long is he? I didn’t know that but hope everything is alright and not long term out.

I heard today two weeks he has a foot injury he got in the scrimmage at Richlands
OK, 99 has made a post. Where is 55?
Good Luck Pirates! 😎
Westside Wrote:OK, 99 has made a post. Where is 55?

Lol that’s funny today’s the first time I’ve even looked at bluegrass in a while
Is there nobody there posting updates for this game?
Huntington 07
Belfry 00

9.48 2Q
Belfry getting dominated and now flags on Huntington every play lol...
Huntington 14
Belfry 00

Was talking to a friend of mine that is there. Been a good game?
just an fyi, will cheer for belfry and my friends son every game but one, and will still cheer for his son to have a good game in that one.
The new youngsters just can’t hold on to the ball we’re going to have to fix the rumbling
Belfry must be getting beat, based on the lack of updates
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The new youngsters just can’t hold on to the ball we’re going to have to fix the rumbling

99, you have an updated score?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The new youngsters just can’t hold on to the ball we’re going to have to fix the rumbling
Haywood will get it fixed. Top notch coach! I’d say Huntington’s D1 talent has something to do with it too. Just one game in a long season.
Belfry's line is getting crushed. Obvious they have to go outside and Huntington doesn't get it yet. 14-6.
BCHSrebs Wrote:99, you have an updated score?

Huntington - 14
Belfry - 6
6:28 left in the 3rd Belfry has 4 or 5 fumbles

That will get better if not fixed as the season goes on. Practice and reps in “game play” is the only solution. I’ve seen kids go all year in practice and never fumble but something about the actual games made them. They got better every game. Fortunately, you got at least 9 more of them to work on it
PHSForever Wrote:Haywood will get it fixed. Top notch coach! I’d say Huntington’s D1 talent has something to do with it too. Just one game in a long season.

They have a coach that can and will get it squared away. Trinity is 0-2, but played stiff competition and I never count them out regardless of losses to out of state teams. Belfry is doing the same, go big or go home. A great test right out of the gate. If you wanna be the best ya gotta play the best.
Hound05 Wrote:That will get better if not fixed as the season goes on. Practice and reps in “game play” is the only solution. I’ve seen kids go all year in practice and never fumble but something about the actual games made them. They got better every game. Fortunately, you got at least 9 more of them to work on it

We’re not playing bad just young QB out for two more weeks we’ll be fine Huntington is a very good team
Huntington kills Belfry's line on every play but tries to throw every down lol. Another penalty on Huntington it's like 10 on them and none on Belfry since I've been watching lol...ugly game Belfry will lose to Boyle or Central by 28 minimum.
jetpilot Wrote:Huntington kills Belfry's line on every play but tries to throw every down lol. Another penalty on Huntington it's like 10 on them and none on Belfry since I've been watching lol...ugly game Belfry will lose to Boyle or Central by 28 minimum.

What are all the penalties? Personal fouls or just offsides and lack of discipline on the line?
jetpilot Wrote:Huntington kills Belfry's line on every play but tries to throw every down lol. Another penalty on Huntington it's like 10 on them and none on Belfry since I've been watching lol...ugly game Belfry will lose to Boyle or Central by 28 minimum.

Up until last year I would have laughed at this comment. But as we all seen, anything is possible
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:We’re not playing bad just young QB out for two more weeks we’ll be fine Huntington is a very good team

Oh no doubt HHS is solid. I was just talking about the fumbling comment you mentioned.

Its the first of the season and one game. We looked good last year out of the gate and then looked TERRIBLE against Danville. Clearly the rest of the season was different. Belfry will be fine and only get better and learn from mistakes.
Huntington - 14
Belfry - 9

4th quarter 8:30 left
Belfry has nothing for Huntington's run game. They are just getting man-handled.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Huntington - 14
Belfry - 9

4th quarter 8:30 left

only behind 5. Plenty of time left.